Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Introduckshun

Hello, and welcome to Midnight Sun Tarot, the place where the art of Tarot is offered to those who are seeking guidance, insight, or entertainment. I am Hyper and I've been reading for 4 years. I have 3 decks to choose from - Celtic Dragon Tarot, Steampunk Tarot, and The Fey Tarot. The last two are fairly new, but just as honest as the Celtic Dragon.

For those of you who don't know the art of tarot is used for(but not limited to) spiritual guidance, clarification, insight, and most importantly, empowerment. Before ordering a reading you must know that tarot is an art, not a science - a tarot reader interprets the cards like an artist interprets art, so what you see may not be what someone else sees. You should also know that tarot does not belong to a religion, nor is it a practice of devil worshiping. The art of tarot is used for empowerment of the mind and spiritual being.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.The Customer's Rights

My goal is to is to empower customers, not to cause harm or intend to cause harm.
                                  You will never be judged. I do not discriminate against anyone for any reason.
                                  All readings are sent through PMs and are completely confidential.
                                  All readings are done with complete honesty and compassion.
                                  My full attention is given during every reading performed. If for any reason I am unable to focus on your reading you will be contacted immediately.
                                  Follow up questions or comments are allowed and most welcome after the readings have been sent.
                                  Readings are not set in stone, you have the free will to take the reading as you'd like.
                                  Readings are given for entertainment purposes and spiritual guidance.
                                  The readers will not allow any client to become dependent on these readings and if there is any hint to it a client will by notified immediately.
                                  I will not use the readings to predict when, if, and how a person will die.

If you need to know anything about tarot or divination and I can't answer you follow the link below: (Or if you just want to learn more about it on your own)
                                  User Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Rules

I. Read the entire first page.
                                  II. Follow Gaia TOS and Guidelines.
                                  III. Be respectful.
                                  IV. Be patient. Give me at least 2 days before sending me a message reminding me about your order. I do have a life outside of gaia.
                                  V. If you have a question that you can't find through reading the first page, then please ask away.
                                  VI. 1 reading per order unless otherwise stated.
                                  VII. Before your readings are sent to you, you must accept the trade until you have the "OK" on your side. I won't accept the trade fully until all readings are in your inbox.
                                  VIII. Stay and chat. I may give away random stuff to my regulars, and you'll definitely get a free reading. Plus, I love talking to people. =D
                                  IX. I reserve the right to refuse any customer or order if I feel it is inappropriate in any way.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Announcements

March 28, 2012 Midnight Sun Tarot was created.
                                  April 1, 2012 Midnight Sun Tarot shop opened.
                                  April 4, 2012 The first poll was created. It's only up for 10 days so don't forget to vote.
                                  April 8, 2012 The free period is over and to catch up, I'm not taking anymore orders until my current list is complete.
                                  April 17, 2012 Thank you everyone for your votes. I'll be looking into adding more spreads to the list soon. ^^
                                  April 25, 2012 Right now I am trying to figure things out in my real life and I'm not sure of how often I'll be able to do readings, so some of the rules will change. Read the rules!
                                  Also, some spreads have been changed/added.

April 26,2012 There are new spreads to accommodate the poll and my own wants. So check them out. (Still looking for some more so don't fret! =D)

Thank you to the anonymous gift I received! I don't know who sent it, but I hope you see this! I appreciate it very much!!!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.About Hyper

Hello lovely customers. I figured since you're here I might as well tell you a little about myself. I'm a self-taught reader. I started reading when I was 12, but didn't get my own deck until I was 15. I'm now 17 and have been using my current deck for 2 years, which I think I work pretty well with. I'm not currently in school, but I want to study human psychology, sociology, and world religion in college.

Reading Tarot is one of my passions in life and I want to make a career off of it, which is one of the reasons I made this shop on gaia - to improve my readings and help myself grow as I do with my readings for others. I also think that everyone should get to have their cards read if they want to (I know there are tons of readers on gaia, but one more can't hurt). ^^

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Ordering

oo1. Look through the spreads.
                                  oo2. If you have a specific question in mind, look for a spread that matches your question.

nighti. If you know your question, but don't know what spread to choose, you can simply send me a PM or post in the shop saying so and I'll help you find one.
                                  oo3. Fill out the Request Form below.
                                  nighti. If you don't feel comfortable putting your information up, you can send us a PM, but post first.
                                  oo4. Send a trade to me.
                                  oo5. Accept trade, then wait for me to send your reading to you. <3

nighti. I will finalize the trade once the reading has been sent to you.

〖HEY!〗
                                  Username:
                                  Real first name or Alias:
                                  Deck:
                                  Spread:
                                  Question/Area of Focus:
                                  Additional Information:

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Payment

Due to all the things on gaia I find myself doing I am allowing a few options of payment. But please remember that even though these things may be different than gold in order to pay with these things it must be equal or near the correct amount. These can also be used for tips.

1. Gold - the most obvious.
                                    2. Fish - Bass'ken, Durem, or Gambino fish are acceptable. Not aquarium fish.
                                    3. Blood Droplets - This is for the blood bat I'm questing. I haven't played DMS lately or even much zOMG, so this is an option as well.
                                    4.Item - Any equip item you may or may not want.
                                    5. Reading - I will do a reading for a reading.

If you find yourself with some other method you may want to use and it is not up here, message me and maybe we can work something out.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Spreads

How to Pick a Spread:
                                  oo1. Our spreads are organized categories, so find the category that matches your area of interest.
                                  oo2. Look through the list of spreads under the category you want.

indenti. You may find an 'x' next to the name of a spread, click it to find out more about each spread.
                                  oo3. Once you've figured out which spread accurately matches what you are looking for, fill out the form to your desired reader. (If you need help, just ask. =D

Personal Growth

3 Cards 1k
                                  nightFor any question, issue, etc. (For 3 different questions [i.e. 1 card per question] is 3k)

xBlind Spot 4 Cards 3k
                                  nightOffers insight on yourself and how others view you.

xInfluence of The Elements 5 Cards 4k
                                  nightShows insight of 5 areas of your life.

xThe Hidden Question 6 Cards 5k
                                  nightThis spread could be used for someone who knows of their situation, but is uncertain of what they're wanting to ask or what they need to know about something.

xThe Gift 6 Cards 5k
                                  nightSpread named the gift because it's supposed to represent a gift box. Gives insight on certain areas of your life.

xA Storm 7 Cards 7k
                                  dreamsThis spread is about a situation that is saddening you or may be causing sadness and it gives you insight on the situation from an outside view.

xThe Car 9 Cards 10k
                                  nightNamed the car because it takes the shape of one and the cards are designed to fit the characteristics of a car, but it is to take a look at you from a different perspective.

xWhat To Do 12 Cards 20k
                                  nightThis spread is to help you find a new direction in life.

xExpanded Celtic Cross 13 Cards 23k
                                  nightThis spread can be used with a question or a general, but I've found that it works better if a question is directed towards this spread.

xPhoenix Spread 14 Cards 25k
                                  nightThis spread covers a lot of the details in your life and gives you a lot of insight.

xName Spread Varies Upon Name Varies Upon Amount of Cards
                                  nightThe name spread divides your entire name into 11 parts and individuality breaks down your personality.

Relationship/Love

3 Cards 1k
                                  nightFor any question, issue, etc. (For 3 different questions [i.e. 1 card per question] is 3k)

xLove Guide 4 Cards 2k
                                  nightThis spread is to give you guidance on your readiness to love.

xAre they right for me? 5-15 Cards 4k-30k
                                  night

xStrengths & Weaknesses 7 Cards 7k
                                  nightThis spread can be used for any type of relationship (eg. friend, sibling, parent/child, or boyfriend/girlfriend.)

x Heart 8 Cards 8k

xWorking It Out 12 Cards 20k
                                  nightGuidance to help you see common grounds with insight on both views of an argument.

Career/Jobs

3 Cards 1k

xGetting Ready 6 Cards 5k
                                  nightGuidance to see your best aspects and how to show them.

Karmic/Past Life

3 Cards 1k

xPast Lives 13 Cards 23k
                                  night For insight on two of your past lives and how they affect you presently.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Customers

The Uncertain Galaxy - Past Lives
                                  ≫ Zroxs - Phoenix
                                  iMaee- - Are they right for me?
                                  ≫ Alllfredo - Are they right for me?
                                  littlemiss83 - Are they right for me?

Hyper takes no more bribes currently. Too much going on and trying to fix the current list. Thanks for understanding. ^^

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Contests

I will update this section shortly. If you have any ideas, PM them to me please. =D

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Past Customers

Due to this being my first shop all by myself I am starting off with a clean slate of customer lists specifically for this shop, so hopefully if you are one of my past customers you find yourself on this list. ^^

|| gaia_star Ordered Two Readings || emotion_awesome Ordered Three Readings || emotion_bigheart Affiliates || gaia_gaiagold Tipped || emotion_jawdrop Tipped Graciously || cat_mrgreen Good Review || gaia_crown Ordered 5 or more readings

Good Reviews and Tips are a great way to get discounts in the future.

Dizzy Detox cat_mrgreen gaia_gaiagold
                                  Aishra gaia_star cat_mrgreen
                                  x x kit katt x gaia_star cat_mrgreen
                                  Lady Aspara emotion_awesome cat_mrgreen
                                  VauIt gaia_gaiagold
                                  Melancholy Wish gaia_star gaia_gaiagold
                                  Edgecrusher Asakuun gaia_star cat_mrgreen
                                  chicMez emotion_awesome gaia_gaiagold
                                  Uncaged Individuality
                                  Malodorous Phosphorous gaia_star
                                  Purr Boat
                                  Resonich cat_mrgreen
                                  4Ev3rLovely gaia_star
                                  Skyumi
                                  hilo-lilo emotion_awesome
                                  Kira Katsuki san gaia_star
                                  Sophronia-Anna-Anwen
                                  i-SiMz-GiRl emotion_awesome
                                  musagal
                                  Zroxs

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Affiliates

User Image

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  User Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                ℳidnight Ϩun Ⱦarot ◦ ◦ ◦

.Reserved

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300