• Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Bubblehead0987654321
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Ivorys Dream

prices:
I think the prices are pretty fair..
but if anything, like cookie said, we could always discount for the newbies..

If we lower the prices anymore, we wont gain any profit especially in this economy..

invitations: the prices are fair for the packages at least, because my graphics sells for 1bil+ for a
thread layout and a lot of people are willing to pay for that..

anyways.. I thought for invites, we only make them the invitation card and they pass it out..
or am i wrong? ;x

I didnt think that we would have to send the invites to everyone, i thought they do it themselves ;x

Aged Giver

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
Bubblehead0987654321
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Visual Light

Exactly like Visual said, what about the profit? I don't want to get rich out of this or what so ever, and is not that i want to "make this for rich people", yet, this is how economy is right now, I can't put 100k for the thread creation, because personalized banners, personalized graphics creation and layout takes time and a lot of work to make, seriously, it takes me days to fully finish a thread layout. Plus, I doubt newcomers will think of making a party or having any kind of event, but if they do, we can always have a "newcomer package" and still, it wouldn't be the same as other packages.

Taking Cookie's point in the "staff member thread activity", I was actually going to put it free as a package deal, or free just by ordering " Decorations".

Also the rent thing, I know bubble head. It's a risk, but honestly, who's going to pay full price of an item? I think i'd stay with the item once i pay entirely for it~
I know they'll receive half back, but like you said, are they going to trust us? because it's kind of the same point. ~
Is really not a bad idea, I just don't know if customers would like that method and or what so ever.
Rental areas? we can do houses, but decorating them will also have a cost, thought it would be expensive.

AS FOR INVITATIONS, it most likely depends, 'cause what if they want each and every invitation customized? like, with every guest names? plus i set it up so high if we had to send invites and or make a design for the invitation. Of course, if anything we can make cheap invitations for 1mil, meaning no custom design and they'll have to send them themselves~
Visual Light
Bubblehead0987654321
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Ivorys Dream

Okay so I'm good with the prices i guess let's just kinda take a vote. I vote okay.

Also for a name the suggestions we have are Party Central, Weddings N More, & Turn down for What (<---lol that one made me laugh a bit ^_^)

and for invitations if they want them custom made then thats just an extra charge. It seems like we have 3 people who can work with graphics so if it's a large order we can just split it up among each other once we have the base invite.

I'm ready to get this thread opened ^_^ try and decided on a name within the next few days

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm ok with all that we have now. I just wanted everything clear to me. for the "newbie discount", are we going to do it by if they r a month or less in Gaia age and they get a discount?

I would also like to say, I do not do any of the coding, banners, or anything like that, I am terrible at it. But, I can easily pass out invitations or we all get certain usernames and we then pass out, if they want us too. There would be a charge to do so, I hope that answered your question Visual. I could also help setup the parties and such by letting them send in their application to me and such.

Rental areas. What i originally meant was like zOMG!, Towns 2, Towns, a personal chat space, I do own one so we could do it there, and many other places. The ones that we own we would probably put a price on there. Also, if they choose Gambino for Towns 2 and they want one of our houses, I can decorate my house. They could just give me a certain amount they want spent and I can go get them OR, if we have different houses in different spots, we could do it by that person has their own prices for decoration and such.

I can't think of any other ahems currently. Party Central is all I could think of.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Quote:
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Quote:
Visual Light

Quote:
Ivorys Dream

For the meet up, I was planning on doing it on Saturday night, at 9 p.m eastern standard time, it'd be 8 p.m. in central time zone. We need a spot to have it, my house or somewhere else?
Bubblehead0987654321
Quote:
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Quote:
Visual Light

Quote:
Ivorys Dream

For the meet up, I was planning on doing it on Saturday night, at 9 p.m eastern standard time, it'd be 8 p.m. in central time zone. We need a spot to have it, my house or somewhere else?

ahh this weekend is no good for me i am going to dallas weekdays are better

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bubblehead0987654321
Quote:
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Quote:
Visual Light

Quote:
Ivorys Dream

Ok, then maybe monday, same time?
Bubblehead0987654321
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bubblehead0987654321
Quote:
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Quote:
Visual Light

Quote:
Ivorys Dream

how about tuesday just in case i dont come back from dallas in time i have to go to court in the am monday

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bubblehead0987654321
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bubblehead0987654321
Quote:
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Quote:
Visual Light

Quote:
Ivorys Dream

how about tuesday just in case i dont come back from dallas in time i have to go to court in the am monday

Court, fun stuff. Ok then, we'll try to shoot for Tuesday then. IDK about wed-fri. cause my teachers may or may not go on strike. It looks like they r but no one is for sure if they will or how long they will do it.

Meet N Greet
Shooting for Tuesday at 9 p.m. eastern time, 8 p.m. central time at my house. When we get everything et, I will place my URL for my house in Towns 2.

Aged Giver

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
Any day is good for me cx
So count me in for Tuesday!
Visual Light

Hey i am looking to open up the thread soon so if you want to make the graphics for it can you get started i think we are going to go with the name party central

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Quote:
Visual Light

I still need your time for the hangout!

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tuesday is fine

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
gotchu~

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Umm... I didn't show. What dod yah all agree on or did everybody forget?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff