Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Im not too picky on the type of reading so all types are welcome! Ill pay 200mil-500mil for a full in depth reading. You can message me here or pm me either one works!!

Gaian

I have misplaced my tarot deck and so I have taken up rune casting
I do choose the cast field depending on the question, so I only ask for a donation of your choice. You can send me a PM or post your question in Vagabond Rune in this forum, then send me a trade. After the trade I will PM you or quote you with the result. Willing to try it?

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tiny Waffles
I have misplaced my tarot deck and so I have taken up rune casting
I do choose the cast field depending on the question, so I only ask for a donation of your choice. You can send me a PM or post your question in Vagabond Rune in this forum, then send me a trade. After the trade I will PM you or quote you with the result. Willing to try it?
ive never heard of runecasting so could you explain it first?

Gaian

Certainly! (And if my explanation isn't adequate enough, there are many website full of information.) Basically, its a form of fortune telling that dates further back than tarot. I believe it was first used by the Anglo Saxions using the Futhark runic alphabet. I use stones, but wood is more common. To cast the runes is simple to focus on the question at hand and toss them lightly on the ground, draw out a few that feel correct not on appearance but on intuition, lay them out on the field and determin the meaning. It does share a common layout with the tarot, the Celtic cross, but due to my lack of experience I will use the most basic layouts and not the Celtic cross.
I can do a reading, but I'm afraid it just doesn't work right long-distance. You kind of have to be there. Are you sure that's what you want? Tarot is about your own interpretations, instincts, and feelings, as well as what the fortune teller explains. It's about feeling the cards.

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Azrael Zero X
I can do a reading, but I'm afraid it just doesn't work right long-distance. You kind of have to be there. Are you sure that's what you want? Tarot is about your own interpretations, instincts, and feelings, as well as what the fortune teller explains. It's about feeling the cards.
Would skype work? Ive had tarot readers tell me that it helps at the very least. But we'd have to do it tomorrow! And you can try without me and just interpret it to me how you think the cards are telling you. Either way ill pay you for it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff