Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Looking for a couple tarot readings for entertainment before I go to bed. I am willing to pay pretty much anything.

I have a couple of questions.

I am looking for a Celtic Cross in reference to no question, but general about my son. He is 8 months old. Was born 3/3/12.

I have a few more questions, but I can't think of them right now. I will think of them and add them.

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rules:

Please post what kind of spreads you are willing to offer, along with prices.

I will then accept, or deny depending on the spreads and maybe the prices SPREAD>price

I will then send the trade.

I want all readings then Pm'd to me, and I will confirm the trade.

The faster the reading gets to me, the more I tip.

Within 1 hour - 10k

Within 5 hours- 5k

Within 24 hours- 2k

Oh and if I think your reading is epic, I will tip OODLES more. <3

Also, please put the cards in the pm too. I used to read and that helps me interpret my own way too if I think the reading is a little off <3

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Readings in process:

Readings Done:

Lady Apsara heart yum_puddi

Readings that were EPIC and if you are looking for tarot you need to go to them and offer an actual decent price <3

KEY:

Completed within 1 hour : heart
Completed within 5 hours: 4laugh
Completed within 24 hours: surprised
Tipped extra for whatever reason: razz
Epic reading: cat_whee
Readings I really enjoyed : yum_puddi

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

heart Bump heart

I would offer a reading but I am new at tarot. I hope you find someone ^____^! There are some good readers here in the service section smile , it's just hard to catch them sometimes surprised . I will help you bump if you would like ^-^!

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you very much!

If you ever want to practice on anyone other than yourself, you can come here! I used to read them and it's a lot of fun! But it takes a lot of practice. I didn't get decent at it for a few years.

Beloved Friend

Formally known as Neko
Thank you very much!

If you ever want to practice on anyone other than yourself, you can come here! I used to read them and it's a lot of fun! But it takes a lot of practice. I didn't get decent at it for a few years.
User ImageUser Image

I'm sorry about the late reply :O! Didn't realized that you had responded ^-^'...I can't do readings on myself, I do them on a few friends when they have time and I have time...if you wouldn't mind it that would be very very helpful surprised !
The readings I have done have been surprisingly accurate (so far) but I don't want to get too cocky about it or offer services yet...if you don't mind a noob tarot reading that would be awesome smile !!!!

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh I would love that, thank you so much! I honestly just think they are so much fun to read, any tarot reading is a great tarot reading to me <3

I can tip you for it too! I will send a trade.

I will take just a general reading with whatever you feel most comfortable with. n_n

Beloved Friend

Formally known as Neko
Oh I would love that, thank you so much! I honestly just think they are so much fun to read, any tarot reading is a great tarot reading to me <3

I can tip you for it too! I will send a trade.

I will take just a general reading with whatever you feel most comfortable with. n_n

User ImageUser Image

Well I did get a deck a day or two ago :O! I haven't gotten to use it yet smile !

I also have my regular deck (it's a beginners one)

Should I do a reading from one deck? or both smile ?

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Alright I sent a reading with my new deck through a pm smile I hope it isn't too bad or off :/...if you have any questions about it or want a reading with my other deck just ask smile ! Also advice and constructive criticism would be awesome o_o

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you so much!

I really enjoyed it. :] <3 I will be sending you a big tip as soon as my stupid item sells. ^^;;

I think you doubt yourself, and you really shouldn't! You're pretty good!

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit