Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I just posted my first chapter of one of my novels and my preface. I am looking for as much feedback and suggestions as possible. I really respect the time and effort of anyone who is willing and interesting in reading this chapter and telling me what they feel about the story thus far, and so I am willing to pay for reviews/edits.

I kept the amount iffy on the actually page, but since I know everyone in these forums comes to get a little extra money I will try to make a quick graph.

For a review I am looking for as much suggestion as possible. This could either be explaining what you liked or hated or what you feel needs to be changed. A review will be put by the length of the comment, but also how creative and helpful it is.

Every word= 5 Gold
Bonus for how helpful I feel your review was could very between 1,000- 50,000

Edits will be based on how many errors you find, that I agree with. This mostly means grammar, spelling or tense issues as I am dyslexic and know I have an issue with those. I will not however agree with someone rewriting or changing every other word just to try to get extra money.

1 Edit = 100 gold

You can edit and give a review,

This will keep going until I either run out of money, or I am satisfied with the amount of reviews I have gotten.

Make sure to comment on this thread saying you are going to review/edit and then please place your review on the writing thread or website (if you have an account).

Thank you for your time.

Click the link to read

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas