Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Wanna hire?

Yeah~!! 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

I can do quite a few things...

I could draw for you, if you need an artist... art samples here.

I can help with sites or guilds or otherwise organizing threads, like quest threads.

I can bump! as if it's hard

I'm saving up for an AFK. I've got almost 8k, so I'm about 1/100 there...

Anywho. If you'd like to hire me for anything, I'll work for cheap, and I'll work good! Post or PM, I don't care.
Bump.

Told ya I'm good ;D
Bump again.

Woo. Don't die, pretty thread~!!
Wolverinegal
I'll pay 10 gold to do one bump a day for ten days starting tomarrow at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13408044

after the ten days I will pay you after you send me the pm telling me you've done it.

^^ Yay!

Just a question, do you mean 10 gold per bump or 10 gold for the whole ten days?
Do you think you can bump one of my threads 300 times before tommorrow night at midnight? If your up for it ill pay you 500g
Wolverinegal
I ment 10 gold for the whole, but I can raise that (a little) if needed.

10g is fine ^^ I REALLY DON'T CARE. I NEED TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY ;D

XxXAuroraXxX
Do you think you can bump one of my threads 300 times before tommorrow night at midnight? If your up for it ill pay you 500g

O.O I CAN. I KNOW I CAN. I'LL SHUN MY FRIENDS TO DO IT. -just wants to prove she can-

500g's fine. Just post the link to the thread ^^
Youve got yourself a job then ^^ The link is the art auction in my siggy. Ill start the trade and after you finish the job ill complete it <3
Alright, I'll get to work. I'll number my posts~
im looking for an artist to do line art for me, if youre up to it, its a regular job that pays half of the earnings...
Dark_Aoekae
im looking for an artist to do line art for me, if youre up to it, its a regular job that pays half of the earnings...

I'm in! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces