Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lover

Yep! As the title says I have about 30 minutes of video, just different takes of the same line, that I would like to be edited down. The final video would probably come to around 5-7 minutes.

I did the recording through Dell Webcam and I have a copy of the audio that's on the video that has been done in Audacity and has had the noise taken out.

I have tried to edit it myself, but have NO experience with using video editing programs. I was using Adobe Premier so I have a project in the works, or I could just give you the starting data so you can use whichever program you want.

Nothing fancy needs to be done with the footage, just the extra takes deleted and the best ones smushed together Vlog style.

Obviously I'm buying your time! Let me know what sort of price you would be looking for or if you have any items you're interested in. I'm not sure if I have anything you might want, but no harm in seeing : )
hurm... u can check my link to my youtube channel below to se my edits. the last 3 episode would be the best to look at for edits... i was learning lol i usualy dont edit my vlogs but some of them on ther are lol... since it would prob take me an hour to do it (having to go throught all the video and stuff). I could also put in background music if u wanted some vlogers do that. what would you be comfortable with offering for this?
i lied episode 2 has the best edits about half way through our sims episode it got pretty intense lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff