Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxCreative But no time!xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome

[If there is another forum to put this please let me know]

My name is Cassandra but you can call me Silence
                                I am looking for someone who is creative and would love to help me in coding of threads,
                                rp profiles,
                                I'm looking for more advance knowledge at coding/graphics,
                                but if you think you're good and want to prove your skill do it smile
                                I just don't have the inspiration.
                                I have four jobs, can be taken by one or four people.
                                Of course your services won't be for free, I will pay. (500,000k - 1.5M)
                                I'm not cheap but I pay according to the hard work put into the coding. and layout
                                I'm even up to bargaining.
                                You will get full credit for your work as well.
                                At the moment I have no images in mind, that I would like but if you need a base to run off of,
                                I am in the process of finding some.

I also apologize for my bad grammar tonight, not feeling the best

Job number one: Real Life Role Play Thread Coding/layout
                                                      - I am creating a role play that is a slash between gossip girl, elite life of young adults from mafias families. It's based in new York City and it is a literate roleplay.
                                                      - You can use whatever graphic, colours and style as long as it relates to those facts above.
                                                      - I would like to see it in more of elite, rich style and not out of this world colours, but if you do it a different way and wow me, I may add some more money into your payment.

Job number Two: Real Life Role Play Character Profile and reserve
                                                      - So like the job above this character profile is for that role play, I would like an elegant profile, detailed for a literate roleplay {not over board though}. If theres colour added in it leave it blank so people can add their own colours.
                                                      - The reserves I would like simple but nice, if theres colour added in it leave it blank so people can add their own colours.

Job number Three: Real Life Role Play Thread Coding/layout
                                                      - I am creating a role play that is a real life private school for kids that are decedents of gods and goddess. It is a high school/college level school. It's based in a random big city, most likey new York again and it is a literate roleplay.
                                                      - You can use whatever graphic, colours and style as long as it relates to those facts above.
                                                      - If you do it a different way and wow me, I may add some more money into your payment.
                                                      - Try to stick to the details I have given

Job number Four: Real Life Role Play Character Profile and reserve
                                                      - So like the job above this character profile is for that role play, I would like an elegant profile, detailed for a literate roleplay {not over board though}. If theres colour added in it leave it blank so people can add their own colours.
                                                      - The reserves I would like simple but nice, if theres colour added in it leave it blank so people can add their own colours.

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gracious Conversationalist

I am interested. Lets talk.

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Angel_Candy me

Goody biggrin , so what job are you interested in?

Silence2BDestoryedBitches
Angel_Candy me

I like job 3 and 4. Would be interested in both.
My background is wicca and magick so I would Love these.

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Angel_Candy me
Angel_Candy me

That is beautiful, I have always found those things ever so interesting , well job is yours. Let your creativeness flow & if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Angel_Candy me
Angel_Candy me

That is beautiful, I have always found those things ever so interesting , well job is yours. Let your creativeness flow & if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Never mind. Not interested. If you had the images you wanted to use already, but since you don't, not interested.

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Angel_Candy me
Angel_Candy me
Angel_Candy me

Never mind. Not interested. If you had the images you wanted to use already, but since you don't, not interested.

Alrighty smile

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items