8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quotable Friend

LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Miu aka Mii
Spread Desired: Uncertainty Spread, Triangle of Love
Question and or person if needed: been worry, when i wanna talk to him we are so busy or there is no chance =(
OTHER: thank you ^^

pendulum :
1. Does he still love me?
2. Will my parents approve him?

LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Maggie
Spread Desired: Sundial, Unable To Contact Spread, Celtic Cross
Question and or person if needed: For the unable to contact, I didn't know if you needed his name... but it's Nathan.
OTHER: Thanks! heart
LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Lux
Spread Desired: im leaving this up to you, ill pay max price to cover whichever one you feel best
Question and or person if needed: basically, im thinking of a baby. Thing is, im at a point in my life journey where there are many roads and for the first time my gut is silent. Im pretty intuitive, but this time... This time i dont know. I need as much guidence as the cards will grant me, im asking a few different decks from different readers, i hope thats not a bad thing to do, but i really need help deciding which path to choose, and i gotta choose soon. I dont want to get that positive and later wish id waited. I want to bring my baby in when the time is right, not when I want to.
OTHER: im currently single, and have given up on finding love in a man. Ive been talking with a close friend who i share a deep connection with, hes a card reader as well and quite skilled in his abilities, and if not for other options slapping me in the face id have no confusion. We wont ever be married or romantically involved... And i worry that i may be jumping the gun. We both want a child, we both see the other as a quite wonderful parent choice, but i worry that i may screw up a larger life plan by having a baby with him, now... But i dont have much time to wait, either. Gut feeling. >.<
LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Lost Siren
Spread Desired: Tea Leaves, maybe?
Question and or person if needed: I had a dream last night and only one thing stood out to me. Everything was white. Suddenly a white face appears with its eyes closed. Red was painted across the mouth. Red was also painted across the eyes and ending at the temples. And it suddenly opens its eyes, which startles me. Almost all of the eye were blacked out. Just a tiny bit of white in the eyes. When I woke up I was frightened and didn't know what it ment. I believe it was a spirit. However I don't know what it was trying to communicate, if anything. Or who it was. Could you tell me what this dream means?
OTHER: I have a feeling you might suggest something other than tea leaves. If you suggest something else I would be happy to have that reading instead. Please let me know so I can trade you the gold I owe you.

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lost Siren
LOOK AT THIS!
Question and or person if needed: I had a dream last night and only one thing stood out to me. Everything was white. Suddenly a white face appears with its eyes closed. Red was painted across the mouth. Red was also painted across the eyes and ending at the temples. And it suddenly opens its eyes, which startles me. Almost all of the eye were blacked out. Just a tiny bit of white in the eyes. When I woke up I was frightened and didn't know what it ment. I believe it was a spirit. However I don't know what it was trying to communicate, if anything. Or who it was. Could you tell me what this dream means?
OTHER: I have a feeling you might suggest something other than tea leaves. If you suggest something else I would be happy to have that reading instead. Please let me know so I can trade you the gold I owe you.

Sorry, I really can't get anything off of this with tea leaves and I can't really think of another way to interpret such an obscure dream. I hope you can understand that dream interpretation isn't really something I'm very good at..
Leeches in my peaches
Lost Siren
LOOK AT THIS!

Sorry, I really can't get anything off of this with tea leaves and I can't really think of another way to interpret such an obscure dream. I hope you can understand that dream interpretation isn't really something I'm very good at..

I'm subscribed to the thread heart

But here is a site about dreams that I find helpful, and reading the post I think peaches you might find it interesting :}

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ada Satin
dreammoods.com

Actually I use this sometimes. :3 Good resource
Leeches in my peaches
Ada Satin
dreammoods.com

Actually I use this sometimes. :3 Good resource

Indeed it is biggrin

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Phoenix
Spread Desired: Broken Hearts Spread (7cards) 800gg, Psychological Spread (10 cards), 1000gg, Karmic Spread (7 cards) 700gg
Question and or person if needed: N/A
OTHER: It's been a while since I've been here, I'll send trade shortly. 2500gg. (:
My friend can't get on Gaia so I'm ordering for her Dx
If you accept, please pm it to happymeisme? > <

LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Bliss
Spread Desired: Radiant Heart Spread <in depth>
Question and or person if needed:
OTHER: 2k

LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Bliss
Spread Desired: Psychological Spread
OTHER: 1k
ordering for myself, if that's alright > <!

LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Natsu
Spread Desired: General(3 cards)
OTHER: 150g > <!
LOOK AT THIS!
Name/ Preferred name: Tamara
Spread Desired: Celtic Cross
Question and or person if needed: What will my future career be?
OTHER:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces