Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silence is golden;
Without any distraction,
Beauty can be heard...

Greetings, and welcome to my shop. I've had a couple of temporary shops open in the past, but now, I have created one that will last. I hope that I can be of service to you lovelies and help you find the guidance you're looking for.

UPDATE: JUL. 18

As of today, the shop is closed, as I will be leaving Gaia. I just want to say thank you to everyone who;s ordered from me; it's been an absolute pleasure to read for each and every one of you. ♥

welcome • about • faq • rules • tarot • oracle • spreads • bribe items • order form • slots • waiting list • previous clients • feedback & reviews • events • affiliates
User Image

Look under the spoiler to read my story!

Greetings!
I am Hime, but please, feel free to use any nickname you'd like.

I'm twenty-two years old, a Libra, and a die-hard fan of Sailor Moon.

So now you ask, what got you into tarot?

It all started when one of my friends read me her cards, while we were seniors in high school.
She was kind enough to let me use her deck when I asked to try it out myeslf, and I felt an odd bond form.
I wanted more, but sadly, I knew that I had to wait for my time and deck to appear.

Jump to a couple of years later: it was a year and a half after graduating high school.
One day, I happened to notice a few decks in a book store.
Of them, I saw Shadowscapes Tarot...and the bond formed all over again.

Tarot enhanced me: it made me get in touch with my intuition.
It felt so good to bring hope and healing to others, and I began to feel it in myself...but something felt missing.

For the longest time, I viewed myself as agnostic, but felt more spiritually inclined.
I grew up with an ex-Jehovah's Witness of a mother, and a Catholic-born-again Christian father.
Due to the conflicted views, I never grew up with any real religious background.
I always felt that there was something higher than myself, but that was about it.

I tried to find a religion that spoke to me, but most of them conflicted with my personal morals.
I still just felt a spiritual connection to the world.
And while I have a pantheon at present, I will one day venture into something that speaks to me.

welcome • about • faq • rules • tarot • oracle • spreads • bribe items • order form • slots • waiting list • previous clients • feedback & reviews • events • affiliates
User Image

How long have you been reading tarot cards?
I've been reading my cards for three years.

How long have you been reading oracle cards?
I've been reading oracle cards for a year and a half.

What do you use for your readings?
I mainly use moonstone, selenite, and incense for my readings.

Do you take commissioned readings?
Absolutely; these readings will be top priority if/when you order one.

Can I order more than one spread from you?
You can, but I'll only work on one at a time. Once your first reading is done, then I'll move on to the next one.

Can I reserve a spot in your open slots?
Reservations are only available to my regulars/frequent clients by their request; you can get this privilege once you order a minimum of five spreads.

Would you deliver your readings over something like Skype?
Yes! If you're interested in that idea, let me know in a PM. I will then let you know when I am available to deliver the reading to you.

User Image

→ follow gaia's ToS
→ when requesting a spread, please be sure to fill in all information
→ if you are uncomfortable with posting your request publicly, you are more than welcome to message it to me
→ if you are ordering a commission reading, you must send me a message with an order form
→ all results will be sent via PM, so please be sure that your inbox is open
→ once accepted, you must send a trade ; I will not start your reading until I receive payment
→ if I don't receive a trade within one week's time, I will notify you and ask if you still want your reading ; if I don't get a response/trade, I will assume you don't want the reading anymore and take you off the list
→ please include the page number you posted on in the trade name, so i don't lose track
→ if for whatever reason I cannot complete your reading, you will be refunded
→ items can be used as bribes ; just check out the "bribe items" section
→ the game of a lifetime and celestial map spreads are bribe or commission, and will only be given to one person at a time ; if you see that someone has ordered either one in the slots and/or waiting list, do not ask for it
→ the jump, mario, jump spread has no set price; this spread uses a various number of cards, so I will tell you how many I've used and what the base price will be

User Image

Tarot is a rule-based system of 78 cards, each carrying their own unique design and meaning.
There are eight decks to choose from, each with a different theme; pick the deck that you are most "drawn to."

Shadowscapes Tarot
an elegant deck for all-around clients

Tarot of the Hidden Realm
a fairy-themed deck that is inclined for the fantasy lover

Mystical Cats Tarot
a cat-themed deck that is inclined for animal/feline lovers

Wild Unknown Tarot
a simplistic but intricate deck for all-around clients

Tarot of the Silicon Dawn
an unconventional deck that is inclined for science-fiction lovers

Happy Tarot
a cute and whimsical deck for all-around clients

Universal Waite Tarot
a soft and traditional deck for all-around clients

Linestrider Tarot
an abstract deck for art-lovers and all-around clients

welcome • about • faq • rules • tarot • oracle • spreads spreads • bribe items • order form • slots • waiting list • previous clients • feedback & reviews • events • affiliates
User Image

Oracle is a more intuitive-based reading with various cards, leading the answers to be a bit more open and insightful.
With that in mind, I will only offer a single card or a three-card reading if you pick an oracle deck.

There are five decks to choose from, but only three are available currently.
These decks can be used for all-around clients, so pick the one that you feel most "drawn to."

Healing with the Angels Oracle
Goddess Knowledge Cards
Nature's Whispers Oracle
Halloween Oracle ( coming soon! )
Winged Enchantment Oracle ( coming soon! )

User Image

These are the current spreads that I am offering. As I get acquainted with more spreads, I will add them to the roster. I will also list the price for these spreads in gg ; with inflation going on, I feel that these prices are reasonable. For commission prices, go here. ( NOTE: not all the spreads listed here are available for commission )

REMEMBER, ORACLE IS ONE OR THREE CARDS ONLY!

General
→ One Card Spread - a single card spread that will answer a "yes / no / maybe" question ( 10,000 gg )
→ Three Card Spread - a more detailed version of the one-card spread that looks into a "yes / no / maybe" question ( 30,000 gg )
→ Past / Present / Future - a three card spread that examines the native's past, present and future ( 30,000 gg )
→ All-Around Advice Spread - a six-card spread that uses all aspects of the deck ( major + minor arcana ) to aid you on a specific situation ( 60,000 gg )
→ Celtic Cross - a ten-card spread that gives detailed information about a given situation ( 100,000 gg )
→ Snapshot - a twelve-card spread that looks into various life aspects as a "snapshot" ( 120,000 gg )
Romance
→ Cupid's Arrow - a seven-card spend that looks into the potential relationship between you and a crush ( 70,000 gg )
→ Getting to Know Mr. / Mrs. Right - a ten-card spread that looks at the traits of your soulmate ( 100,000 gg )
→ Mirror Mirror - a fourteen-card spread that looks into the needs / wants and influences of you and another individual's relationship ( friend, parent, significant other, etc. ) ( 140,000 gg )
→ Eternal Love Sphere - a fourteen-card spread that looks into the relationship and determines any long-term commitment ( 140,000 gg )
Spiritual/Insight
→ Universal Truth - a two-card spread that will give you divine advice ( 20,000 gg ) ( NEW )
→ Hidden Sorrows - a seven-card spread that looks into any past regrets that may be buried ( 70,000 gg )
→ Right Path - an eight-card spread that sees what spiritual path you're currently on ( 80,000 gg )
→ Nine Lives - a nine-card spread that looks into your life and what you hope to accomplish ( 90,000 gg )
→ Lunatic - a ten-card spread that is influenced by our heavenly moon ( 100,000 gg )
→ Your Inner Psyche - a twelve-card spread that looks into messages from deep within ( 120,000 gg )
→ Astrology - a twelve-card spread where the astrology signs look into a given situation ( 120,000 gg )
→ Past Life - a fourteen-card spread that looks into one of your past lives ( bribe )
Large Spreads
→ The Game of a Lifetime - a thirty-card spread that looks at your life as a whole, as well as give you insight about your future ( bribe )
→ Celestial Map - a spread that uses the entire deck to give insight into your being ( mega bribe )
Special Spreads
→ Astrology Archetype - a spread that is specifically designed for your star sign ( 4,000 gg )
→ Jump, Mario, Jump! - a multiple-card spread that gives you advice on a given situation ( ??? gg )

welcome • about • faq • rules • tarot • oracle • spreads • bribe items • order form • slots • waiting list • previous clients • feedback & reviews • affiliates
User Image

Don't quite have the funds to pay for a reading? No problem! These are the items that you can use as payment. ( note: items with an asterisk(s) have a higher chance of being accepted )

User Image User Image* User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Please use this form to fill out an order. If you are ordering a commission reading, send it to me via PM.

[list][size=18]HIME, I NEED SOME GUIDANCE...[/size]
[size=11]→ [b]Username[/b]:
→ [b]Deck Option[/b]: ( select a deck ; this will notify me if it's tarot or oracle )
→ [b]Spread Option[/b]: ( which spread you would like ; oracle is only one or three cards )
→ [b]Question / Situation[/b]: ( if you are uncomfortable with filling this part out publicly, put "PM sent" here )
→ [b]Price[/b]:
→ [b]Tip[/b]: ( this is totally optional )
→ [b]Total Price[/b]:[/list][/size]

User Image

There will be three slots open for clients; after that, they will be added to the waiting list. I will also note which type of reading they want ( gg, item, or commission )

OPEN
OPEN
→ S H I N I N G Stars - PH ( RESERVED )

( each bar [ ▌] represents a completion level )

User Image

This list will have five slots open. Once this list is full, the shop will close until one slot clears.

OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

User Image

All of my previous clients will be listed here ; I will also mention if they are returning customers.

→ Dancing In Lunar Rays ( returning customer )
→ Bubblehead0987654321
→ Polycythemia Vera / S H I N I N G Stars - PH ( returning customer )
→ Honzzy ( returning customer )
→ hootyowl
→ Kawaii Konpeito
→ Rottikins ( returning customer )
→ Miu aka Mii
→ seleenaxx ( returning customer )
→ Aventuriere ( returning customer )
→ cable64
→ Hisora-sama
→ Ancient Crescent / xMiscellany( returning customer )
→ - merbae -
→ muffled_undertone ( returning customer )
→ Fay Demise
→ Wonderella
→ kilala4892
→ Dianasauras v1
→ Marbles23 ( returning customer )
→ Xo-Big Momma-oX
→ xSharinax
→ nanquest
→ Meta Magius
→ Silent Dilroy
→ Alixivy the Unicorn ( returning customer )
→ Lil Nell Saxen
→ Enough Said
→ xxiDoctorxx
→ Mirkwood King Thranduil / Fiddler Baggins ( returning customer )
→ Pinkii Proxii
→ Koharu Kazami
→ Laravinya
→ x0_izzy ( returning customer )
→ Dangerosa
→ Andromedan Star
→ JenBoo 123
→ panots
→ pimikochu ( returning customer )
→ tempeh-kun ( returning customer )
→ My Eternal Love ( returning customer )
→ UkeMuffin
→ NecroticG
→ green_natural_gal ( returning customer )
→ Wishstarr
→ Empress Enelda
→ I Lilithy I
→ Chrysalis Conspiracy / i choose you adventure ( returning customer )
→ Lady Mercil
→ I Iove Rice ( returning customer )
→ Morning Elegance
→ tetsuya643 / exia0 ( returning customer )
→ Canterellare
→ Yule Cat
→ skoodanonsense ( returning customer )
→ HeartlessRagDoll
→ Luminositea
→ milkutan
→ Cloverbby
→ Jesus Bitchtits
→ Keen Incisions
→ GrnGriff
→ AstralTayler
→ thedizzybear
→ Luxiv
→ Catharsisity
→ kawaii milk box ( returning customer )
→ Ourange ( returning customer )
→ how sure are you
→ PewPewTwo
→ XxSerene_EmpressxX
→ DerpityP
→ CandyAppleRose
→ HalloQueen
→ T a m e r - L a r a
→ lazarus virus
→ ewrr ( returning customer )
→ AlphaAndyful
→ Star of my own show
→ LethySnape
→ hi im a penguin
→ Transylveining
→ dizziedobsession
→ IceMakeSnake
→ Sunset Illu
→ molly8972
→ Prince Sawyer ( returning customer )
→ Melancholic Rain ( returning customer )
→ malkerine ( returning customer )
→ Mochaspar ( returning customer )
→ Lvl 15 Blastoise
→ axoIotl ( returning customer )
→ Prince Omelette
→ WannabeDisneyArtist ( returning customer )
→ takumi64-big-boss ( returning customer )
→ Anonymously Androgynous
→ A Kiss of Starlight
→ roselessfaith
→ nuppanroo
→ Evillustrator
→ Jethrik
→ Kurappi
→ alfred f jones 9 ( returning customer )
→ AHGiovanni
→ Faintly Dainty ( returning customer )
→ Bloody Candles ( returning customer )
→ satan poisoning
→ HomosexualPonyRabbit
→ Dasychira

User Image

Interested in leaving a review of your reading? Once a reading has been delivered, I will also send over a review form, which is one hundred percent optional and can be anonymous. Reviews will be posted, either in full or brief quotes.

Quotes/Reviews

( Chrysalis Conspiracy )
"I'm happy with the reading! I'm not sure what else to say! ❤ You help organize my thoughts together with your refreshing interpretations and different deck visuals."

( Luminositea )
"Each card has an interpretation and she's not just talking a bunch of nonsense at you. This reader's personality really got through the interpretation and to me, it's nice to see a Tarot reader who isn't just strictly business."

( Dancing In Lunar Rays )
"The reading was amazing. It was clear and explained everything in an easy to understand, especially for someone like me who has never read tarot before."

( kawaii milk box )
"When I read the reading, I was amazed and even got goosebumps! The readings were definitely spot on."

User Image

Nov. 18, 2014 - La Bellezza de Silenzio opens
May 21, 2015 - 50th client served!
Oct. 24, 2015 - shop is remodeled ; oracle is added
Nov. 18, 2015 - La Bellezza de Silenzio turns one!
Oct. 21, 2016 - 100th client served!
Nov. 18, 2016 - La Bellezza de Silenzio turns two!

User Image

Want to list your shop here? Just send me a PM with your banner!

Link In

[url=http://tinyurl.com/nqaa4tg][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/wjuddf.jpg[/img][/url]

Link Out

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff