Welcome to Gaia! ::

안녕하세요~
My name is Anti.
This is a shop for translating from Korean to English only.
(But I can do simple Eng > Kor phrases free, just post.)

I don't even know why I have "어머" as the title of the shop... I guess because I say it when I'm shocked and the fact that I'm making this shop shocks me.

Moving on.
My prices depend on the workload, but generally if it's a manga/manwha I'll charge 200 gold per page and if it's written text it's 50 gold per word.
I can do subs for videos too, it's just super hard.
I'm doing this to prevent myself from forgetting Korean, not to make money. ;D
한국말 잘 하면 나를 가르쳐주세요~

Here's a form.
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Order:[/b]
[b]Notes?[/b]

Disclaimer:
I've lived in Korea for some years and I'm currently part of a Korean community in America, but I'm not 100% fluent. I will always research and try my best to make your finished translation accurate and native-sounding, but if I fail, well... I fail. I will refund though if it's an obvious mistake. ;D
If your request is very difficult, I may decline.

Slots:

(If the slots are full, post anyway and I'll put you on a waitlist. ^^)
Affiliates~

Links In:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/korean-english-translation-ok-open/t.79530575/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv114/Fasia3/Just/translate.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out:
(Post yours!)
MissAnti

Good luck! Im Korean and I cannot type it because my korean keyboard is somewhere over the rainbow but I am Korean. mrgreen
Imaginary Kitty
Good luck! Im Korean and I cannot type it because my korean keyboard is somewhere over the rainbow but I am Korean. mrgreen

고맙다 ~
Yeah I will use 반말 on gaia. >;D Hehe.

That's cool though. I had the same keyboard problem and finally had to learn to touchtype on the English keyboard. Took forever though. 0;

Tipsy Conversationalist

MissAnti
❧❧

Wow. This is such a cool idea. :O If I ever come across something I'll come back here. I watch a lot of Koren Dramas and stuff, but manga I'm usually not big into. So I wish you luck, at least until I find something I need translated. ;3
❧❧
moonmommy5
Wow. This is such a cool idea. :O If I ever come across something I'll come back here. I watch a lot of Koren Dramas and stuff, but manga I'm usually not big into. So I wish you luck, at least until I find something I need translated. ;3
❧❧

Thank you~
I'll probably be open at least partially for a while, and my Korean is gradually getting better as time goes by, so be sure to stop by again later! ;D

Tipsy Conversationalist

MissAnti
moonmommy5
❧❧

Thank you~
I'll probably be open at least partially for a while, and my Korean is gradually getting better as time goes by, so be sure to stop by again later! ;D

Haha, your welcome. :3
Okay! I'll make sure to stop by again soon, and maybe bump a little every once in a while. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff