Welcome to Gaia! ::

Graphics made by: Gopacksand
Layout coded by: Gopacksand
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Has been moved here

Hello Customer!! And Welcome to Kitty's Services!!

Where Kitty can provide you assistants with several things here on Gaia! :]

Here you'll find services such as: Bumping, Fishing and Town Scavenging.

Now offering wishlist img host and alchemy services!

New I can now get items in loyal bazaar if you need something just fill out form and provide the gold

example for wishlist img host see my quest thread

Bumping is exactly what it sounds like :]. I'll bump your thread for you so that you can stay on the front page and get more customers/visitors/donors/questers etc.

For obvious reason I won't be bumping other bump shops~ Sorry guys ^-^;!
Right now, I can do a maximum of 600 bumps per order ~
Because I am kind of new to this, you can name your own price for now. But please be reasonable. I hold the right to deny you service if I feel I'm being under priced. I have to make some money you know? ~

With all the fun things to do on Gaia and then the added affect of that annoying thing called real life, finding time to go to towns can be so hard! Well~ No worries! I'll do it for you!!
I'll go and collect Bugs for you to make ink with. Flowers for your bouquets, Garbage for your paper airplanes, and Fish for your dinner!

For pricing on these services I normally go by the lowest market place value of whatever item you wish for me to collect. But I'm willing to haggle a little bit :]

I'm on everyday~ Though, the weekends can sometimes get busy with bible study and family adventures :3 But I will try and check in when I can.

xxxxxxxxLaws Of The Stars

Obviously follow all the ToS please

Don't TL;DR. Please make sure you at least read the highlighted information in the first post. It's all very important and contains things like how many bumps I can currently do and what services I are currently available.

Fill out the full form. To the best of your knowledge, please! This is important. If you don't give me details on what it is you exactly want, I can't provide you with the full extent of my services :]

No page stretching. Keep quoted conversations to two or three quotes per post please ~

Do not quote the first page. It's a simple rule. Quoting the first page cause page stretching and that isn't allowed here.

No flamming. Fights are not permitted here, and anyone that provokes them will be asked to stopped. If it continues after the warning then you will be reported. This goes for trolling too. Please be kind to one another (and me).

I am God here. What I say goes.

I hold right to decline my services. If I feel you're under pricing me or if it's very clear that you didn't read the front page before asking for my services then you might be declined. Of course, I'll try and work something out first :] But do please read about availability. Important parts have been highlighted to make it easier~

I reserve all rights to add rules as I see fit.

Thank you! For choosing my shop among all the others out there. And please come back! ^-^

Paperwork xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a little but of an explanation on what kind of information I'm looking for in each section.

Bumping Service

Length Apart. Would you like them spaced out? If so how far apart would like them. If you don't care about the time between each bump, let me know that too.

Preference. Do I just bump or would you like me to chat to people that come into your thread? If you're running a shop of some sort, would you like me PM you if someone enters your shop asking questions and they haven't quoted you? I need to know these things :]

Please fill out the form below to the best of your knowledge where things apply. Fill in the area between the ( ) and delete the ( ) please. Thank you for choosing Kitty's Services! :]

Bump imgs you can pick from for me to use to bump your thread or provide your own

[align=center][color=#52F3FF][size=20]✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭[/color] [b][size=18][color=#F52887]Bump My Thread Please![/color][/size] [/b][color=#52F3FF][size=20]✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭[/color]
[/align][color=#B048B5][color=#5CB3FF]Username:[/color] (Self explanatory)
[color=#5CB3FF]Thread:[/color] (Please provide a link to the thread you would like for me to bump and let me know what type of thread it is. Thank you)
[color=#5CB3FF]Number of Bumps:[/color] (Make sure you don't exceed the amount I've stated I can currently do)
[color=#5CB3FF]Length Apart:[/color] (Please read info under Paperwork)
[color=#5CB3FF]Preference:[/color] (Please read info under Paperwork )
[color=#5CB3FF]Img:[/color] (If you have a preferred image for me to bump with, please post it here.)
[color=#5CB3FF]Payment:[/color] (Your payment offer goes here) [/color]

Town/Fishing Services

Things I may need to know. What kind of fishes are looking for me to catch for you: Peach Balloonfish, Ochiba Koi, etc.? Do you need a specific flower: Sunflowers, Daisys, etc.? Do you want green garbage, blue garbage, Newspapers? You want butterflies, lighting bugs, beetles, etc.? Please provide a link to item. I need to know what I'm looking for.

When do you need them by? Is there a deadline you wish to meet? Or maybe an event you need them for? When do I need to have this done.

Payment. This is normally the Lowest Marketplace Price times however many of the items you want. So, for example. Say you wanted 10 Ochiba Koi. The LMP for Ochiba Koi is currently 15,000g. So 15,000 x 10 = 150,000. You would put 150k in the payment section.

Please fill out the form below to the best of your knowledge where things apply. Fill in the area between the ( ) and delete the ( ) please. Thank you for choosing Kitty's Services! :]

[align=center][color=#52F3FF][size=20]✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭[/color] [b][size=18][color=#F52887]Save Me Some Time Please![/color][/size] [/b][color=#52F3FF][size=20]✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭ [size=15]✫[/size] ✭[/color]
[/align][color=#B048B5][color=#5CB3FF]Username:[/color] (Self explanatory)
[color=#5CB3FF]Items Needed:[/color] (Towns; Garbage/Flowers/Bugs. Fishing..)
[color=#5CB3FF]Number of items needed:[/color] (How many do you want.)
[color=#5CB3FF]When you need them by:[/color] (Please read info under Paperwork)
[color=#5CB3FF]Anything I may need to know:[/color] (Please read info under Paperwork )
[color=#5CB3FF]Payment:[/color] (Please read info under Paperwork) [/color]

Here I will be listing the current orders I'm working on. If all slots are full, please understand that if your request is accepted, you'll be on the waiting list until a slot becomes available.

Bumpings Slots

FULL!

❝ Porcelain Affection ❞ 57 // 600 x (15mins apart)
❝ What Happens At Night ❞ 55 // 600 x ( 10-15 mins apart )
❝ Opearli ❞ 17 // 300 x
❝ Sinner in Wonderland ❞ 50 // 600 x (must use this User Image)
❝ Shea Heart ❞ 00 // 500x

Waiting List
❝ The Beloved Lie ❞ 00 // 5,000 x

Towns/Fishing Slots

Open!

❝ Open ❞ 000 // 200 ❛Item ❜
❝ Open ❞ 00 // 500❛Item❜
❝ Open ❞ 00 // 000 ❛Item❜

Waiting List
❝ Open ❞ 00 // 000 ❛ Item ❜

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94491607/][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/5cy9vq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/t.94491607/][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2evuvdd.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/t.94491607/][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2yw7g48.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you want to be an affiliate, please PM your banners to demon kitty goddess.
Failure to do so may result in your request being lost.
Also, if you are making this request, please put my banner in your thread as well.
Thank you~

User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
demon kitty goddess

Bump
username: Nachos Tacos Xb
how many bumps? 300
for how long? Until you do all 300 bumps.
bump img: N/A
link: User Image
payment: 3M
Nachos Tacos Xb
demon kitty goddess

Bump
how many bumps? 300

Accepted will get started now

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
demon kitty goddess
Nachos Tacos Xb
demon kitty goddess

Bump
how many bumps? 300

Quote:

Accepted will get started now

Sending trade now. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers