Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thanks so much for checking out my thread! First things first, you can call me Kuro or Kittie, whichever one you wish. As the title suggests, I'm looking to get a job as a TekTek Creator, Dream Avie Maker, and/or a Post Layout Creator. I will be posting different examples in this thread. I do ask that you do not steal them. I've worked very hard on each of them, and I would hate to see them stolen. They each mean a lot to me.

With that being said, my services don't come free. I'm trying to earn gold just as much as the next person. And if you wish to request more than one service, I would be willing to accommodate that. There is no one time only thing. I could do multiple ones, if that is what you want. I am to please.~

And now, without further ado... Below are my personal rules, followed by everything else I offer. Please feel free to check me out! cat_4laugh

i -- Welcome : . : ii -- General Rules : . : iii -- TekTek/Dream Avie : . : iv -- Post Layouts : . : v -- Customers : . : vi -- Order Form : . : vii -- Reserved

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

F i r s t -> I am a perfectionist. I don't slack off on anything. If you hire me for something, I will N O T slack off on it. I value quality, not quantity.

S e c o n d -> I am very reasonable with prices. I am available for negotiations, unless it is something that I think is just worth the gold I am asking for.

T h i r d -> Quote me. I cannot stress this enough. I respond better if I am quoted. Mainly because I see "I New Notice" and it drives me mad with curiosity. Yes, I said that.

F o u r t h -> I do not appreciate flames. Nor do I appreciate demeaning comments or anything of the sorts. I don't tear you down. I expect the same courtesy.

F i f t h -> If you have any questions for me, please, please, PLEASE do not be afraid to post them here. I will respond honestly and I will respond as fast as I can.

S i x t h -> The only preferences I have is that you are straightforward with me with what you want. When I say that, I mean... What colors do you like? What style do you like (rock, punk, nerd, etc.)? Male or Female? What skin tone? Do eyes matter? Are shoes required? Like I said... perfectionist.

F i n a l l y -> Fill out the order form completely. Please. I cannot stress this enough. I want to know what you like so I can better fit your needs/wants. I don't like guessing. Even just a brief description is fine, but still. I need the bare necessities (i.e., everything on the order form). It's not like it takes eternity to fill out. It's a few questions and it will help me complete your order faster instead of guessing blindly. After all, if you order food, you don't just tell the waiter/waitress "I want food to eat!" do you? No. Didn't think so.

i -- Welcome : . : ii -- General Rules : . : iii -- TekTek/Dream Avie : . : iv -- Post Layouts : . : v -- Customers : . : vi -- Order Form : . : vii -- Reserved

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

I absolutely love making avies. I change mine frequently, in case you haven't noticed. I actually change it at least once every couple of days. It kills me to stay the same. So! With that, I have developed a love for constantly making avies. There are so many items on Gaia to work with! It's like a d r e a m to me! Listed below are a few examples of my avies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please keep in mind that these are not my limitations. If you give me a price set at a reasonable limit, I will most likely be able to create an avie for you. Of course, I will accept a trade first, and then create your request. If you are not satisfied with my work, I will attempt to make you satisfied. I will edit it as many times as I need, if that is what is needed.

As mentioned before, prices vary. We can negotiate on the prices.

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Each layout is different. And as I said before, these are samples. I am not limited to this particular style. I do charge depending on what style you want though. Of course, this all depends on what you want in it. All styles come with a quote, picture, and name. It's the arrangement that I do. As well as color coordination. And picture editing.

Post Layout Simple
User Image
User Image
User Image

It's a beautiful lie
It's a perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful

Lie makes me~

TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
"SpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeech
SpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeech
SpeechSpeechSpeechSpeechSpeech"

TextTextText

If I can only be with you in my dreams...
Then let me
sleep forever.

Post Layout Intermediate
╔══════════════╗
Ѧ
ძг¡αη Ðσ❡мα

ø❡ øƒ яεßʊ§
╚══════════════╝

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

The great pleasure of a dog is that
You may make a fool of yourself with him
And not only will he not scold you
But he will make a fool of himself, too.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User ImageText here with speech/thoughts in DeepSkyBlue

Post Layout Advanced
User Image User Image
ω ą ą к ε ► ~ ◄η ą ¡ ץ ą м ¡

==== ====

Of all God's creatures,

There is only one that cannot be tamed.

That one is the cat.

If man could be crossed with the cat,

It would improve the man,

But it would deteriorate the cat.

==== ====

Text goes in darkred, but speech is bolded darkorange

==== ====

So swallow the knife
Carve the way for your pride
Now our hands are tied
The problems lie within
So we pray for night
To start over again

==== ====

Post Layout Detailed
User ImageUser Image

User Image
I see darkness falling
I hear voices calling
I feel justice crawling
I see faith has fallen

User Image

☽☾ Speaking with Someone ☽☾ : . : ☽☾ With No one ☽☾ : . : ☽☾ Feeling Something ☽☾
☽☾
Theme Song Voices by Rev Theory ☽☾
☽☾ I've Lost Myself Inside My Head OOC ☽☾

User Image

User ImageUser Image
When Ray is in control, the text is FF6666. When Ion is in control, the text is E3170D.
Speech for Ray is in bolded mediumpurple. Speech for Ion is in bolded peru.
When Ion is talking inside of Ray's head, Ion's speech is italicized D900AC/
When Ray is talking inside of Ion's head, Ray's speech is italicized 00BFFF.

╔══════════════════════╗
I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me, they talk to me
They tell me things that I will do
They show me things I'll do to you
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have a voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate
I hear voices in my head

╚══════════════════════╝

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

C o m p l e t e d
HwellYwah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x x kit katt x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A w a i t i n g C o m p l e t i o n

All done!

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Please read the entire order form and please fill it out to its entirety. I do not like guessing. This order form will help me help you. Just copy the code posted at the bottom and quote me so I can begin working on your order. Notice that there are different order forms for each request. If you want a TekTek, use the TekTek order form. If you want a Post Layout, use the Post Layout order form.

I Desire T e k T e k s ! !

Name: (Username goes here.)
Favorite Color(s): (At least two, please)
Style: (Princess, Rocker, Nerd, Jock, etc.)
Items You Love: (Tell me what items you absolutely adore and would like to see on the avie, if any. If none, put "N/A" wink
Items/Colors to Stay Away From: (What colors or items you hate and don't want to see on the avie at A L L)
Price Limit: (If none, put "N/A." Otherwise, put the price you don't want the avie to go over)
Can I go over the Price Limit? (If a few hundred or a few thousand gold is of no significance to you, put yes. I will try to get as close to the Price Limit as possible while working with your style and colors)
Pay: (How much are you willing to pay for the avie?)
Tip: (Are you willing to tip? Not necessary, just so you know)

[align=center][color=navy][size=22][b]I Desire[/b][/size][/color] [i][color=forestgreen][size=22][u]T e k T e k s[/u][/size][/color][/i] [size=22][color=navy][b]! ![/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=navy][b]Name:[/b] (Username goes here.)
[b]Favorite Color(s):[/b] (At least two, please)
[b]Style:[/b] (Princess, Rocker, Nerd, Jock, etc.)
[b]Items You Love:[/b] (Tell me what items you absolutely adore and would like to see on the avie, if any. If none, put "N/A")
[b]Items/Colors to Stay Away From:[/b] (What colors or items you hate and don't want to see on the avie at A L L)
[b]Price Limit:[/b] (If none, put "N/A." Otherwise, put the price you don't want the avie to go over)
[b]Can I go over the Price Limit?[/b] (If a few hundred or a few thousand gold is of no significance to you, put yes. I will try to get as close to the Price Limit as possible while working with your style and colors)
[b]Pay:[/b] (How much are you willing to pay for the avie?)
[b]Tip:[/b] (Are you willing to tip? Not necessary, just so you know)[/color][/size][/align]

I Desire P o s t L a y o u t s ! !

Name: (Username goes here.)
Colors: (Colors in order of most important to least important. At least three please)
Desired Post Layout Type: (Simple, Intermediate, Advanced, Detailed)
Use for Post Layout: (Is this an OOC/Forum post or an RP post?)
Pictures: (If it's for an RP, please provide any pictures related to your character like symbols and face pictures. If it's for an OOC/Forum post, please provide a picture that you want to use. If no pictures are desired, please put "Text Only" wink
Edit Pictures?: (If you want the pictures edited to a certain degree, I can do that, but I am limited. The picture editing will cost 500g per edited picture. If you don't want your picture edited, please put "None." If you don't want pictures at all, please put "N/A." wink
Quote: (Do you want a quote relating to your picture? If this is for an RP, please provide a short explanation of the character's personality, or you can post the quote you want included. If for an OOC/Forum post, please include a quote of your own.)
RP Character Name: (If for an OOC/Forum, please put "N/A." If you want name of your character, and status (like a knight of Narnia or something) please include that, too.)
Special Font: (Do you want a special font? If so, go here and let me know what font you want a character's name or status in. If you want an OOC/Forum post, please let me know if you want any particular text included.)
Pay: (Depending on the type, there will be a certain charge, because of the time and effort put into it. Simple costs 2K, Intermediate costs 4K, Advanced costs 7K, Detailed costs 10K)
Tip: (Are you willing to tip? Not necessary, just so you know)

[align=center][color=purple][size=22][b]I Desire[/b][/size][/color] [i][color=crimson][size=22][u]P o s t L a y o u t s[/u][/size][/color][/i] [size=22][color=purple][b]! ![/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=purple][b]Name:[/b] (Username goes here.)
[b]Colors:[/b] (Colors in order of most important to least important. At least three please)
[b]Desired Post Layout Type:[/b] (Simple, Intermediate, Advanced, Detailed)
[b]Use for Post Layout:[/b] (Is this an OOC/Forum post or an RP post?)
[b]Pictures:[/b] (If it's for an RP, please provide any pictures related to your character like symbols and face pictures. If it's for an OOC/Forum post, please provide a picture that you want to use. If no pictures are desired, please put "Text Only")
[b]Edit Pictures?:[/b] (If you want the pictures edited to a certain degree, I can do that, but I am limited. The picture editing will cost 500g per edited picture. If you don't want your picture edited, please put "None." If you don't want pictures at all, please put "N/A.")
[b]Quote:[/b] (Do you want a quote relating to your picture? If this is for an RP, please provide a short explanation of the character's personality, or you can post the quote you want included. If for an OOC/Forum post, please include a quote of your own.)
[b]RP Character Name:[/b] (If for an OOC/Forum, please put "N/A." If you want name of your character, and status (like a knight of Narnia or something) please include that, too.)
[b]Special Font:[/b] (Do you want a special font? If so, [url=http://cooltext.com/Fonts]go here[/url] and let me know what font you want a character's name or status in. If you want an OOC/Forum post, please let me know if you want any particular text included.)
[b]Pay:[/b] (Depending on the type, there will be a certain charge, because of the time and effort put into it. Simple costs 2K, Intermediate costs 4K, Advanced costs 7K, Detailed costs 10K)
[b]Tip:[/b] (Are you willing to tip? Not necessary, just so you know)[/color][/size][/align]

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Fashionable Smoker

kuro kittie

Hello there! I would be very interested in a tektek. Is 25k a good price? Plus I'll definitely tip. The more I like it the bigger the tip =3

I like 'pretty' or 'princess-y' type things. Like the sort of avvie like how mine is right now. My absolute favorite colors are blue and purple. Eyes don't matter to much to me. The sort of wigs I love; for an example I love the one I'm wearing right now. A blonde wig is what I prefer but if there is one you find that you think would look amazing with the tek tek then by all means don't let the color stop you! Though I prefer to stay away from white hair and any super crazy out there color. Blue or purple hair might be fine depending on what the wig looks like.

As for shoes.. Well it depends. If the dress/skirt/pants/etc is long enough to cover the feet then no I don't mind if you leave out shoes. But if the feet are shown I prefer shoes. Preferably heels or something of that nature.

Umm that's all I can think of at the moment =3

Fashionable Smoker

Hi, I haven't received the avi yet...?

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie

Hello there! I would be very interested in a tektek. Is 25k a good price? Plus I'll definitely tip. The more I like it the bigger the tip =3

I like 'pretty' or 'princess-y' type things. Like the sort of avvie like how mine is right now. My absolute favorite colors are blue and purple. Eyes don't matter to much to me. The sort of wigs I love; for an example I love the one I'm wearing right now. A blonde wig is what I prefer but if there is one you find that you think would look amazing with the tek tek then by all means don't let the color stop you! Though I prefer to stay away from white hair and any super crazy out there color. Blue or purple hair might be fine depending on what the wig looks like.

As for shoes.. Well it depends. If the dress/skirt/pants/etc is long enough to cover the feet then no I don't mind if you leave out shoes. But if the feet are shown I prefer shoes. Preferably heels or something of that nature.

Umm that's all I can think of at the moment =3

Ok sure! Is there a spending limit I need to work with?

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
HwellYwah
Hi, I haven't received the avi yet...?

I didn't get a chance to send it yet. I'll send it now though :3 Sorry for the wait. And I'm still developing the post layout for you, too. I haven't forgotten about that <3
Also, if you wanted to send the trade with the total amount for the two tekteks, that'd be good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff