Welcome to Gaia! ::

kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie

Hello there! I would be very interested in a tektek. Is 25k a good price? Plus I'll definitely tip. The more I like it the bigger the tip =3

I like 'pretty' or 'princess-y' type things. Like the sort of avvie like how mine is right now. My absolute favorite colors are blue and purple. Eyes don't matter to much to me. The sort of wigs I love; for an example I love the one I'm wearing right now. A blonde wig is what I prefer but if there is one you find that you think would look amazing with the tek tek then by all means don't let the color stop you! Though I prefer to stay away from white hair and any super crazy out there color. Blue or purple hair might be fine depending on what the wig looks like.

As for shoes.. Well it depends. If the dress/skirt/pants/etc is long enough to cover the feet then no I don't mind if you leave out shoes. But if the feet are shown I prefer shoes. Preferably heels or something of that nature.

Umm that's all I can think of at the moment =3

Ok sure! Is there a spending limit I need to work with?

Well not counting how much I'll pay you for your service I have around 800k at the moment. I would say at the absolute most I wouldn't want to pay more than 20mil for a dream avvie. But I suppose there could be exceptions to that since there are certain items (like wolf items) I love that cost more than 20mil just for that one Tim.

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie

Hello there! I would be very interested in a tektek. Is 25k a good price? Plus I'll definitely tip. The more I like it the bigger the tip =3

I like 'pretty' or 'princess-y' type things. Like the sort of avvie like how mine is right now. My absolute favorite colors are blue and purple. Eyes don't matter to much to me. The sort of wigs I love; for an example I love the one I'm wearing right now. A blonde wig is what I prefer but if there is one you find that you think would look amazing with the tek tek then by all means don't let the color stop you! Though I prefer to stay away from white hair and any super crazy out there color. Blue or purple hair might be fine depending on what the wig looks like.

As for shoes.. Well it depends. If the dress/skirt/pants/etc is long enough to cover the feet then no I don't mind if you leave out shoes. But if the feet are shown I prefer shoes. Preferably heels or something of that nature.

Well not counting how much I'll pay you for your service I have around 800k at the moment. I would say at the absolute most I wouldn't want to pay more than 20mil for a dream avvie. But I suppose there could be exceptions to that since there are certain items (like wolf items) I love that cost more than 20mil just for that one Tim.

Ok! I'll get to work on it right now :3 Thank you for your interest! I'll quote you when I complete the avie. Or did you want it PM'ed to you?
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie

Ok! I'll get to work on it right now :3 Thank you for your interest! I'll quote you when I complete the avie. Or did you want it PM'ed to you?

Sweet! Either is fine by me =3

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie

Ok XD I tend to go a bit crazy with creating tekteks. so don't be surprised if you get like 5 to choose from xD
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie
x x kit katt x
kuro kittie

Ok XD I tend to go a bit crazy with creating tekteks. so don't be surprised if you get like 5 to choose from xD

Lol! Well I really like your work so feel free =X
I love the blue one you have in your samples by the way!

Witty Lunatic

BUMP! emotion_awesome

Fashionable Smoker

Sure!
kuro kittie
HwellYwah
Hi, I haven't received the avi yet...?

I didn't get a chance to send it yet. I'll send it now though :3 Sorry for the wait. And I'm still developing the post layout for you, too. I haven't forgotten about that <3
Also, if you wanted to send the trade with the total amount for the two tekteks, that'd be good.

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Could I have a look?

Quick Reply