Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

Welcome one and all!
This shop has been created with the soul purpose of helping people find the right items for their outfits, whether it's cosplays, Roleplay characters, statements, or simply cool and interesting avatars!

Pricing works like this; 2% of (T-O)
T=total cost of avatar
O=Items already owned.
Basically I take the cost of the avatar, subtract the cost of Items already owned by the commissioner, and then charge two percent of the difference.

Commissions should be in this format;

Username:
Gender of avi:
Style:
Reference: (pics, links to pic, or character name and where the character's from, or detailed description.)
Price range**:

**lower prices will usually result in cheaper items and generally lower quality. I'll try my best, but sometimes cheap items look it.

Examples;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Estimated Value:
1,633,330 Gold
Commisioned by ShiningStar KiraKira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estimated Value:
426,376 Gold
Commisioned by PunkyHeart_Vampire

I think that should do it. Pm me if you have any questions.

NOTICE: First ten avatars are free, limited to one per person. If you want another, I will charge.

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
So... How does it work? Do you use the items we have, you buy us stuff, or is it a 'dream avi' kind of thing? question

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

ShiningStar KiraKira
So... How does it work? Do you use the items we have, you buy us stuff, or is it a 'dream avi' kind of thing? question

It'll be a dream Avi. I can incorporate your inventory if you list the items you have, and it'll cost less. For example;

Quote:
Username: User_name
Gender of avi: male
Style: N/A
Reference: N/A
Theme: Tron Assassin
Price range: less than 3mil.

Here's my inventory; item, item2 x3, item3

This will mean that the items in your inventory, if used, won't be added to the final cost. I won't buy the items, just let you know what items to use to get the desired effect.
Hope that clears thing up a bit. ^_^

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
KaraOgata
ShiningStar KiraKira

It'll be a dream Avi. I can incorporate your inventory if you list the items you have, and it'll cost less. For example;

Quote:

This will mean that the items in your inventory, if used, won't be added to the final cost. I won't buy the items, just let you know what items to use to get the desired effect.

Alright...
Username:ShiningStar KiraKira
Gender of avi: female
Style: steam-punk sweet lolita
References: [Sweet Lolita Random Example]
Theme: um... The style?
Price range: I only have a little over 100,000. I guess any price, I doubt I'll be able to get much out of that...
Inventory: I have bunnihilation and little princeling that could be added

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

ShiningStar KiraKira
KaraOgata
ShiningStar KiraKira

Quote:

Alright...
Username:ShiningStar KiraKira
Gender of avi: female
Style: steam-punk sweet lolita
References: [Sweet Lolita Random Example]
Theme: um... The style?
Price range: I only have a little over 100,000. I guess any price, I doubt I'll be able to get much out of that...
Inventory: I have bunnihilation and little princeling that could be added

Sure thing! I'll get cracking on that, and PM the results to you.

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
KaraOgata

Sure thing! I'll get cracking on that, and PM the results to you.

Awesome!

Beloved Lunatic

Username: PunkyHeart_Vampire
Gender of avi: Female
Style: Nature fairy thingy
Reference: I don't really have any references... but I do want this item incorporated as the main clothing bit.. xD --& http://tektek.org/gaia/item/3346/Gift_of_the_Gods
Price range**: Limit is 450k-550k if possible!

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

PunkyHeart_Vampire
Reference: I don't really have any references... but I do want this item incorporated as the main clothing bit.. xD --& http://tektek.org/gaia/item/3346/Gift_of_the_Gods

Sure thing, I'll be right on that.
I'm guessing the leaf undergarbs are what you're referring to? =P

Beloved Lunatic

KaraOgata
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Ahah yes that's what I meant. I meant to put that in thar but my parents were shrieking at me to come to dinner so I forgot. Sorry about that!

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

PunkyHeart_Vampire
KaraOgata
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Ahah yes that's what I meant. I meant to put that in thar but my parents were shrieking at me to come to dinner so I forgot. Sorry about that!

It's no problem. I forgot things when rushing all the time hehe.
I'll send you the avi and item/cost list through PM when it's done. =D

Beloved Lunatic

KaraOgata
PunkyHeart_Vampire
KaraOgata
PunkyHeart_Vampire

It's no problem. I forgot things when rushing all the time hehe.
I'll send you the avi and item/cost list through PM when it's done. =D

Thank ya darlin' heart

Beloved Lunatic

Style: Steampunk
Reference: (pics, links to pic, or character name and where the character's from, or detailed description.): idunno.. lots of mechanical and clockwork style stuff. mostly gold, red, black, white, and darker blues.
Price range: uhhhh 2mil? x3

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

PunkyHeart_Vampire
Reference: (pics, links to pic, or character name and where the character's from, or detailed description.): idunno.. lots of mechanical and clockwork style stuff. mostly gold, red, black, white, and darker blues.

Hm. Steampunk what? Like, machanic? Aviator?

Beloved Lunatic

KaraOgata
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Like... hmm.. like http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/30/94/63498356671133/0/6-mind-blowing-ways-wear-your-steampunk-goggles.w654.jpg this maybe? except i sort of want a bustle skirt instead of just one that falls flat.

Girl-Crazy Dabbler

PunkyHeart_Vampire
KaraOgata
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Like... hmm.. like http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/30/94/63498356671133/0/6-mind-blowing-ways-wear-your-steampunk-goggles.w654.jpg this maybe? except i sort of want a bustle skirt instead of just one that falls flat.

That looks good, I'll get on it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces