• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hey everyone sorry for my absence and lack of bumping the past few days. I was out of town over the weekend. Bumping will continue now. 3nodding

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Excuse my very long absence from the shop and Gaia. I had to close the shop shortly after opening it last year because I was getting married and I got promoted at work. Now that the dust has settled a bit from all the excitement, I am back and ready to bump. I added a couple of things to the front page, one important thing to note is that I will only be bumping on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for the time being unless I get some more free time or get a few employees. I am open for business and looking for dedicated and active workers. Happy Thursday everyone!

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hygienic Fatcat

Hey Silver I have a job for you!
Name: CuddlyBunneh
Thread Name & Link: I'll Color you Cuddly
Would you care for today's special? (check specials section) N/A
Number of Bumps: 2000 (if this is above your maximum let me know i didn't see one)
Specifics:
TOTAL: 4000gold

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
CuddlyBunneh
Number of Bumps: 2000 (if this is above your maximum let me know i didn't see one)
Specifics:

I haven't set a max for myself yet. Been a long time since I've bumped. Order accepted. I'll start bumping as soon as trade is complete. 3nodding

Hygienic Fatcat

[S]ilver[R]ose
CuddlyBunneh
Specifics:

I haven't set a max for myself yet. Been a long time since I've bumped. Order accepted. I'll start bumping as soon as trade is complete. 3nodding

Reduced the order to 200 bumps since the thread gets closed down tomorrow afternoon and i dont think you'd get through 2000

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
CuddlyBunneh

Reduced the order to 200 bumps since the thread gets closed down tomorrow afternoon and i dont think you'd get through 2000

That's fine. I definitely wouldn't be able to do that many. lol I'll make the number corrections. Trade is complete on my end. 3nodding

Hygienic Fatcat

[S]ilver[R]ose
CuddlyBunneh

That's fine. I definitely wouldn't be able to do that many. lol I'll make the number corrections. Trade is complete on my end. 3nodding

accepted your bumping with one other gaian ^-^ i'll be lurking now and then if i get orders

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff