• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Dangerous Lover

Think you could make a sexy rogue or ninja type of avi?

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Madam Asukura

I think i could, just give me your price range and let me see what i can do!

Dangerous Lover

Nekinu
Madam Asukura

You can go as high as you need to. No limit here! smile

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

Ok! Awsome!! One more question >.<; are there any items you want me to use and are there any colors you want me to stay away from?

Dangerous Lover

Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

Ok! Awsome!! One more question >.<; are there any items you want me to use and are there any colors you want me to stay away from?
I prefer items for the eyes, lips, and hair. I like long haired items and I'm not fond of super bright colors like orange, and yellow. I'm more of a dark colored person with the exception of red

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

I prefer items for the eyes, lips, and hair. I like long haired items and I'm not fond of super bright colors like orange, and yellow. I'm more of a dark colored person with the exception of red
Ok! Detailed info like this will help me, so you want red but depend on how it is used? just got to make sure cat_sweatdrop

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

Ok! Detailed info like this will help me, so you want red but depend on how it is used? just got to make sure cat_sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So here is the first. Tell me what you think about it

Dangerous Lover

Nekinu
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like this first look

Dangerous Lover

Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

And I enjoy red depending how it is used such as my current look. I can't wait to see the other options you have possibly worked out.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

I like this first look
Awsome! Ok, are you sold on this one? If so, PM me to talk about the price. If not, do you want me to try more?

Dangerous Lover

Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

I like this first look
Awsome! Ok, are you sold on this one? If so, PM me to talk about the price. If not, do you want me to try more?
I'm not sold on this one. If you could try again that would be lovely.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Madam Asukura
Nekinu
Nekinu
Madam Asukura

I like this first look
I'm not sold on this one. If you could try again that would be lovely.
I would love too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces