Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think makes more gold?

ZOMG 0.54887218045113 54.9% [ 73 ]
Glowing Tanks 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Dapper Gekko

I may have missed it, but what do you charge for your services?

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
A Flash Flood of Colour
I don't go lower than 20k.

Dapper Gekko

Nekinu
A Flash Flood of Colour

Ah, well I can't afford to pay 20k and then save up for a dream avatar...Especially considering I may not like the outcome.

Good luck with your shop.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Beautiful Haruhi
Um, if you havn't already started on avi I just got a random idea for a avi. I think maybe a strawberry girl avi would be cute.
Ok, here is my first try, tell me what you think and I'll fix what whatever you do not like :User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
A Flash Flood of Colour
Nekinu
A Flash Flood of Colour

Ah, well I can't afford to pay 20k and then save up for a dream avatar...Especially considering I may not like the outcome.

Good luck with your shop.
Well come back when you have enough gold! I would be happy to make you an avi in the near future! And Thank You!

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi
Um, if you havn't already started on avi I just got a random idea for a avi. I think maybe a strawberry girl avi would be cute.
Ok, here is my first try, tell me what you think and I'll fix what whatever you do not like :User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love it, thanks! Um how much gold do I owe you? I only have 13k right now but I could sell some stuff for more gold.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Beautiful Haruhi
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi

I love it, thanks! Um how much gold do I owe you? I only have 13k right now but I could sell some stuff for more gold.
You can pay me when you have enough, I'll remind you. Just don't completely forget. It's 20k

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi

You can pay me when you have enough, I'll remind you. Just don't completely forget. It's 20k

Ok, I was going to sell some stuff anyway so I'll see if I can get 20k

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Beautiful Haruhi
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi

Ok, I was going to sell some stuff anyway so I'll see if I can get 20k
Ok! Good luck!

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
World Greatest Lesbian
Beautiful Haruhi
Nekinu
Beautiful Haruhi
Not yet ^^;; I was working on homework.Will this be your second purchase? Or did you change your mind about the tomboy avi?

I changed my mind about the tomboy avi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Um, I see you have quoted a previous reply from one of my customers and added avis two to the quoted comments you submitted, would you like to place an order?

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points