Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet

lol, that seems fair!
Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

Oh, yeah. My name is Carah. Pronounced car-uh, not care-uh. c:

I was born December 17, 1997 making me 16.

Hmm. Focusing on. I don't think so? I'm not too worried about my grades, I'm not into relationships, I don't care for the other students... can you focus on my life after school? I'd like to be a marine biologist and fear I may not get into a good college/I won't be able to do it for some reason. Or even my next year. Whatever you think I might like to know.

No, don't do it if it's physically tiring! D8 It's okay. Without those is fine.

It's okay. As long as I don't sit and do like five at a time, I'm fine.

And I can certainly focus on your life after school and the next year. That should be plenty easy.

Would you like more for those ones? I can't go too much higher, but I might be able to go a bit?

8D Great! Thank you!
Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

lol, that seems fair!

8D Gotta go now. Bedtime. Now I'm all tingly and excited though.

G'night!

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet
Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

Oh, yeah. My name is Carah. Pronounced car-uh, not care-uh. c:

I was born December 17, 1997 making me 16.

Hmm. Focusing on. I don't think so? I'm not too worried about my grades, I'm not into relationships, I don't care for the other students... can you focus on my life after school? I'd like to be a marine biologist and fear I may not get into a good college/I won't be able to do it for some reason. Or even my next year. Whatever you think I might like to know.

No, don't do it if it's physically tiring! D8 It's okay. Without those is fine.

It's okay. As long as I don't sit and do like five at a time, I'm fine.

And I can certainly focus on your life after school and the next year. That should be plenty easy.

Would you like more for those ones? I can't go too much higher, but I might be able to go a bit?

8D Great! Thank you!

A bit higher would be good.

Have a good night!

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet
Bump. c:

Just letting you know that I'll have to wait until everyone goes to bed here to do the readings. ^^
Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet
Bump. c:

Just letting you know that I'll have to wait until everyone goes to bed here to do the readings. ^^

Yeah, no, that's fine! We can chat until then if you'd like.

And if you have plans of what you're going to do, tell me and I can get your payment ready in a trade.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet

And if you have plans of what you're going to do, tell me and I can get your payment ready in a trade.

I figured I'd start with the Seeker's Journey and go from there.

Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

I figured I'd start with the Seeker's Journey and go from there.

Gotchya. In the end, I might just round up from the total cost. I have the gold, so don't worry about me failing to pay.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet

Gotchya. In the end, I might just round up from the total cost. I have the gold, so don't worry about me failing to pay.

OKay, sounds good to me. It'll be a few hours before I can do it, unfortunately, since it's not widely accepted in the house...>.<
Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

OKay, sounds good to me. It'll be a few hours before I can do it, unfortunately, since it's not widely accepted in the house...>.<

D: Do they shame you for it?

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet

More like they don't know I do it. It's cool, it isn't the first time in my life that I've hid it. More just trying to keep the peace.
Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

More like they don't know I do it. It's cool, it isn't the first time in my life that I've hid it. More just trying to keep the peace.

;=; It's just a fun thing to do, if they don't believe in it.

If they're religious, they can't shun you for doing what you believe.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pirates Ballet

I highly doubt it would come to that, but I keep it quiet anyways. Mostly it just means I do my readings after 10 or 11, which is usually fine for me, since I'm most awake most days right about then.

Beautifully Meaningful
Pirates Ballet

I highly doubt it would come to that, but I keep it quiet anyways. Mostly it just means I do my readings after 10 or 11, which is usually fine for me, since I'm most awake most days right about then.

Well, as long as you're not being bullied over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff