• Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Shirtless Stalker

Desirable Werewolf

xPenis Sprinklesx
Kriddles

So even though Nerosity is doing your tekteks i got her permission to post the ones i tried out for you as well.

Belle- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pixie- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh thank you, but honestly it looks nothing like them. sad
Belle's hair is too red, and I really don't like the wings, and Pixie's hair is all wrong and she doesn't have a tail, nor would she be caught dead in heels. LOL When I said flirtatious, I meant more of a drunken flirt rather than a sophisticated looking one?
I do like Belle's eyes and the outfit (with the exception of the bow and the wings) though because they look very ethereal. And her being a magic user it works great.

Nerosity

Closer, but honestly I don't like Pixie's outfit because it doesn't go with her color scheme. The bottle of booze works great, but drop the glass. She only drinks from a glass if it's the only thing provided and she is desperate. Here's another ref to kinda get their personality As you can see, booze goes on EVERYTHING when it comes to Pixie
Belle, I don't like. The hair is fine, but the outfit isn't my favorite and while it is innocent, it doesn't exactly fit her. While she is innocent she is also very energetic/hyper with a stutter, and she is a magic user.

I wouldn't worry too much about matching the colors throughout the avatar (Just keep with their color schemes). I am looking for accuracy of the characters rather than what looks aesthetically pleasing.

If you are still interested in doing them, I made two bases (belle should also have three wigs to choose from):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Kriddles

Thanks for your feedback. I had troubles with the outfits since I didn't know what exactly they are like, or would wear. I'll get back to working to them again.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Kriddles

I tried again, but I still can't get Pixie's right. Sorry if I'm horrible at this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Werewolf

Nerosity

A little better on Belle, I love the hints of orange in her outfit, but I really don't want her to have wings or the wand. Still it is better. She uses her hands to cast magic, and I really don't think Gaia has an item like that just yet.

And I have to say, I again don't like Pixie. She lost the pirate look somewhere along the way and looks like she became a school prep mixed with cowboy. Lol! If you want you can just edit Belle. I will pay you for both, cuz I know Pixie can be a little hard.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Kriddles
Nerosity

A little better on Belle, I love the hints of orange in her outfit, but I really don't want her to have wings or the wand. Still it is better. She uses her hands to cast magic, and I really don't think Gaia has an item like that just yet.

And I have to say, I again don't like Pixie. She lost the pirate look somewhere along the way and looks like she became a school prep mixed with cowboy. Lol! If you want you can just edit Belle. I will pay you for both, cuz I know Pixie can be a little hard.

I re-did Pixie, and I think I did better. I can't work in more brown or pink, and her boots are half heels. I just took away Belle's wings and wand, and I found one magic thing, but I'm not sure how it goes with her outfit.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barking Dog

x_wishing_stars_x's avatar x_wishing_stars_x's avatar x_wishing_stars_x's avatar x_wishing_stars_x's avatar x_wishing_stars_x's avatar x_wishing_stars_x's avatar
bumpity bump bump of the bumpness of the bump that will make you bump a lot of bumps, I don't know why but that will obviously happen... lol sorry for saying too much bump in my bumpy sentence~ anyway~ how are you ppl?~
lol im talking to my self~ there's so many of me~

Barking Dog

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items