Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

I . N . T . R . O . D . U . C . T . I . O . N

Welcome one, welcome all! ^-^
This is Shimattzu's Spilt Tea TekTek Shoppe! Hopefully in time this little shop will grow more and more with popularity, but for now, its just a little thing in this big forum of Mini Shops. <3
So yes, as the title says, I will be doing some Tekteking,and other may too if they wish to apply. Meaning, dream avatars, new avatar ideas, etc. But it's not only a shop, it will also be a bump and chat thread<3c: Meaning there will also be contests that will be held and such.

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

R . U . L . E . S

MUST Follow T.O.S

MUST Follow Form

Do NOT steal. Employees work hard on those for the chosen gaian.

Our employees are willing to retry as many times necessary

Please don't be rude to other Gaians or you will be placed on the blacklist.

All employees must notify me if they are going to be absent or do not wish to work here anymore. Don't just walk out.

Any questions or Contest ideas, you may PM me about those as well

Employees can only do so many orders at a time. If the tekteker that you want is busy, please be patient on the waiting form or choose a different tekteker.

For payments, payments may be made before or after you get your tektek.

Customers will be choosing the price between the tektekers price range, depending on how well they did, or how many times they had to retry.

Customers are asked not to just choose the lowest price because they don't want to pay. Only choose if its absolutely necessary.

Costumers will have a 48 hour limit for payments. If the costumer does not pay in this time frame, their username will be reported to me immediately and they will be put on my blacklist and not welcome here again.

Order form will be posted on the thread, while Employee forms will be PMed to me.

All order forms must have a Mr.Green smiley face posted, otherwise it will not be accepted.

Employee forms will be sent to me with the title "I would like to apply!"

Employees, please be smart about this.. Don't just give someone a free tektek 'cause they are your best friend. All customers must pay.

I will put more rules as I see fit

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

F . O . R . M

O.r.D.e.R F.o.R.m
[align=left][color=color1][size=10]Hello!, my name is [color=color2][u][username][/u][/color] And I would like a TekTek from..
[align=center][quote="tekteker's username"][/quote][/align]

♫Before you start, heres a link:: [b][u][color=color2][if you'd like us to use your inventory, link us here!][/color][/u][/b]
♪ Don't even think about going over:: [b][u][color=color2][Max. price not to go over][/color][/u][/b]
♫Colors I enjoy:: [b][u][color=color2][any colors we can work with?][/color][/u][/b]
♪Themes I lean to:: [b][u][color=color2][themes.. girly, goth, cute, weird, etc.][/color][/u][/b]
♫Messy or Clean, I still enjoy:: [b][u][color=color2][Mild clutter,Semi-clutter,Or lots of clutter?][/color][/u][/b]
♫Don't Forget!:: [b][u][color=color2][items you MUST have on your avatar][/u][/b]
♪I don't agree with:: [b][u][color=color2][Items you don't like and don't want at all][/color][/u][/b]
♫Base:: [b][u][color=color2][Male or Female Base(ex: Female base2) if you don't know, juust say skin tone colors you like or if you don't care put "N/A"][/color][/u][/b]
♪Eyes:: [b][u][color=color2][Color of eyes? Style? Items? N/A?][/color][/u][/b]
♫Mouth:: [b][u][color=color2][Style? Item? N/A?][/color][/u][/b]
♪Hair::[b][u][color=color2][Color? Style? Item? N/A?][/color][/u][/b]
♫Also:: [b][u][color=color2][Anything else?][/color][/u][/b][/align][/size][/color]

E.m.P.l.O.y.E.e F.o.R.m
[align=left][color=color1][size=10]Hello!, my name is [color=color2][u][username][/u][/color] And I would like to Apply for ♥⊥~⅂~I~Ԁ~S Tɛα TekTek Sнσρpe♥
♪ I am usually available.. [color=2][u][Times you are online and able to tektek][/u][/color]
♫My strengths are.. [color=2][u][What are you good at?][/u][/color]
♪My weaknesses are.. [color=2][u][What are you not good at?][/u][/color]
♫My purpose here:: [color=2][u][Why do you want to apply here? List your reasons][/u][/color]
♪Experiences I've had:: [color=2][u][Your experience in tekteking/managing shops][/u][/color]
♫I charge.. [color=2][u][Your price range that you want to get payed. 5k-10k? 20k-30k?][/u][/color]
♪I can only do so many!::[color=2][u][How many tekteks can you do at once? 1-5][/u][/color]
♫Examples.. [Post your examples here 3-5 please and WITHOUT the item list]

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

E . M . P . L . O . Y . E . E . S

ShimattzuXXAVAILABLEXXUNAVAILABLE
♪ AVAILABLE.. Late Afternoons and Evenings
♫STRENGTHS.. 3-4 color schemes, High price limits, themes, female avatars, semi-clutter
♪WEAKNESSES.. male avatars, high clutter
♫CHARGES 5k-50k
♪SLOTS.. 3 open slots! *username here*xx*username here*xx*username here*
♫EXAMPLES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NerosityXXAVAILABLEXXUNAVAILABLE
♪AVAILABLE.. 7 days a week, 6:00am to 7:40am in the morning, 3:00pm to 9:00pm at night.
♫STRENGHTS.. Simple, themed, colour pallets, invo tekteks
♪WEAKNESSES.. Coming up with ideas, males, one colour avis.
♫CHARGES.. 5k-10k (I can go lower.)
♪SLOTS.. 4 slots open!*username here*xx*username here*xx*username here*xx*username here*
♫EXAMPLES..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x_wishing_stars_xXXAVAILABLEXXUNAVAILABLE
♪AVAILABLE.. WeekEnds
♫STRENGTHS.. Cute, Sexy, (one, two or three)-colored avi
♪WEAKNESSES.. Boys, super-cluttered, randomed-colored avi
♫CHARGES.. 10k and above
♪SLOTS..3 slots open!*username here*xx*username here*xx*username here*
♫Examples..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xPenis SprinklesxXXAVAILABLEXXUNAVAILABLE
♪AVAILABLE.. Anytime I'm not working~
♫STRENGTHS.. Semi clutter avi's. Cheap and Expensive. 2-3 Color themed.
♪WEAKNESSES. Multi-colored. Cluttered
♫CHARGES.. Anywhere from 10-20k depending on the avi.
♪SLOTS!.. 3 slots open!*username here*xx*username*xx*username*
♫Examples..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

C . O . N . T . E . S . T . S & S . T . U . F . F

15k Prize! :: Roll Dice!
Choosing Random Number, having the lowest number at 11 and the highest at 350, whoever gets 220 wins 15k!!!

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

W . A . I . T . I . N . G L . I . S . T

Shimattzu:: Nobody yet!

Nerosity::Nobody yet!

x_wishing_stars_x::Nobody yet!

xPenis Sprinklesx::Nobody yet!

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

W . H . I . T . E . L . I . S . T

Nerosity - for making some lovely banners and being the first to apply for a employee ^-^

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

B . L . A . C . K . L . I . S . T

Don't get your a** on here.

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

B . A . N . N . E . R . S

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/i-s-t-tektek-s-ppe-needs-employees/t.83042971_1/][IMG]http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s445/NinjaFlipzFTW/banner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image
♥⊥~⅂~I~Ԁ~S Tɛα TekTek Sнσppe♥

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/i-s-t-tektek-s-ppe-needs-employees/t.83042971_1/][align=center][IMG]http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s445/NinjaFlipzFTW/tea.gif[/IMG][/align]
[size=7][color=#BF6C49]♥⊥~⅂~I~Ԁ~S Tɛα TekTek Sнσppe♥[/color][/size][/align][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/i-s-t-tektek-s-ppe-open/t.83042971/][IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h459/OkeaChan/3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/i-s-t-tektek-s-ppe-open/t.83042971/][IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h459/OkeaChan/1-1.png[/IMG][/url]

PM me all banner ideas<3

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

R . E . S . E . R . V .E

Oops, almost forgot!

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

R . E . S . E . R . V .E

Oops, almost forgot!

Shirtless Stalker

User Image

R . E . S . E . R . V .E