Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
x-Dream-KILLER-xX
kookie-the-wolf
Colors- Well, I am a gay furry... But my mate colors are rainbow. So... maybe a little rainbow but mainly my colors which are: Black/white/purple.
Themes- Furries all the way!!! ha ha but its gotta kind of be mostly emo with a little bit of gay pride?
Pictures- Music / Kookiey and Pocky / Paw prints / kookie and Pocky agains
Songs- Evenesence- Bring me to life/ Black veil brides-knives and pens/ BOTDF- Dark dreams
Other stuff- I'm not sure what else you need, just let me know <3

there isn't much for a profile but I'll try my best also some of the picture links say that the items were not found one the last one works

I tried to fix the links... Do they work now?
And Thank you!

Fashionable Husband

9,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hello,Could I have a wix profile?I try to make one my self and look at guides but stupidity has dragged my down...I'm looking for a profile that's all about my art shop.^_^I think it would be great if you could fit in some of my samples there as well~❤I even drew what I had in mind but I don't know if it could be done.I was thinking that you could scroll up and down to view all the samples and where it say "abc" I could write about myself and the shop and ect.Can it be done?If so thank you!If you give me a yes in the your quote I could tell you about colors and blah blah blah,OK???Thank you forever much!!!
Music (3songs *optional*)-Double Lariet by Megurine Luka,Your Love will Surely Skyrocket by Megpoid Gumi,Seikan Hikou by Megumi Nakajima
Number of pages (1-2 only,could be a book or normal profile)-Shown as ☁(waiting on answer)

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Helloooo~

(2-4 colors)- Actually, do you think you could make it as rainbow as possible? I would love that. ^_^
Theme (girly,old school,punk,animal print,specific picture)- Do you think you could make it (not an exact replica) But similar to this?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/rainbows-dash/32098563/?_gaia_t_=718

Pictures User Image-
Music - Ponponpon, Want you back- Cher Lloyd, Don't unplug me-All caps
Number of pages 2

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Strawberry Milk Candy
Hello,Could I have a wix profile?I try to make one my self and look at guides but stupidity has dragged my down...I'm looking for a profile that's all about my art shop.^_^I think it would be great if you could fit in some of my samples there as well~❤I even drew what I had in mind but I don't know if it could be done.I was thinking that you could scroll up and down to view all the samples and where it say "abc" I could write about myself and the shop and ect.Can it be done?If so thank you!If you give me a yes in the your quote I could tell you about colors and blah blah blah,OK???Thank you forever much!!!
Music (3songs *optional*)-Double Lariet by Megurine Luka,Your Love will Surely Skyrocket by Megpoid Gumi,Seikan Hikou by Megumi Nakajima
Number of pages (1-2 only,could be a book or normal profile)-Shown as ☁(waiting on answer)

On my list

Fashionable Husband

9,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
xxxxxcvbn99
Strawberry Milk Candy

On my list
K,thanks!

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Would you please make one for me?
Everytime I try to make one it fails xD

Form:
colors: Black, Grey, White
theme: music (like sheet music, not artists)
music: can you let rue's farewell by james newton howard autoplay/ loop?
normal is cool! c:
can I has a comment panel
and a little section saying "If you'd like to get to know me, add me and chat! c:"

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Vibrant Rainbow
Helloooo~

(2-4 colors)- Actually, do you think you could make it as rainbow as possible? I would love that. ^_^
Theme (girly,old school,punk,animal print,specific picture)- Do you think you could make it (not an exact replica) But similar to this?

Pictures User Image-
Number of pages 2
would you like to watch me make your profile?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

x-Dream-KILLER-xX
Vibrant Rainbow
Helloooo~

Pictures User Image-
Number of pages 2
would you like to watch me make your profile?[/quote

Yes Please :]

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Vibrant Rainbow
x-Dream-KILLER-xX
Vibrant Rainbow
Helloooo~

Pictures User Image-
Number of pages 2

alright one moment I'm finishing up another profile

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Vibrant Rainbow
x-Dream-KILLER-xX
Vibrant Rainbow
Helloooo~

Pictures User Image-
Number of pages 2

https://secure.join.me/653-589-047 <---in order to watch please don't be picky >.<"

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Strawberry Milk Candy

.___. well the thing is I'll be needing your about me and that profile Idea requires a lot of stuff you have enough for one page honestly and what you're asking for is something bigger well I'll give you something a little better that's your taste I'll just be needing the links to your messages,comments,add as a friend,trade and your about me.
R you oki with making one with Link from the legend of zelda?

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Heartless Slenderman
R you oki with making one with Link from the legend of zelda?
yes but I need you to fill out the form and send me the links to your private messaging,comments panel, trade and add as a friend also any other stuff like music and photos
Nvm emotion_donotwant Im not smart... I cant remember dat ;w;

Dangerous Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Heartless Slenderman
Nvm emotion_donotwant Im not smart... I cant remember dat ;w;
okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items