Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Fairy

wibbliewobblie timiewimie
Gwendolyn Barrett
wibbliewobblie timiewimie
Gwendolyn Barrett

Here it is! My edits sample. A Dragon Lady!

Looks good. I still want to see the breeding as well

Of course, sorry. I forgot all about it.Breeding between Tribal and Dragon Lady! Baby C:

Nice. Very lovely. Let me confer with my co-owners as well and one of the three of us will get back to you. They may have other challenges for you as well.

Hygienic Ladykiller

Gwendolyn Barrett

Alright! Talk to you soon then. :3 Thank you for your consideration!

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I want to be a Full Time Caretaker
Username:Mew1130
Previous Experience:I previously did some sample coloring for an IT thread that was never launched.
Are you capable of edits?Semi, I need practice but I am getting there
Examples: ArmorMale
TribalFemale (My personal fav!)
Shark Week Inspired: Female Male
Inspiration Pet
Breedings: This is what happens when you combine a tribal and butterfly!
Other: IWell uhm, I have been a long time member of Bijoux!
I'm really good with patterns, I think they are my strong point.
I'm an overachiever so I will most likely go over what I'm asked for
I use a tablet.
I can cert my own work and others if it is overdue, but id rather use my time designing <3
I might submit more examples if I get bored or inspired
If there is anything else you wanna know askk

lastly: So is it possible for me to donate all of my designs i used in this application even if I don't get hired. Since I'm working really hard on them I want them to benefit the shop in all possible ways!

Dangerous Hunter

mew1130
Previous Experience:I previously did some sample coloring for an IT thread that was never launched.
Inspiration Pet
I use a tablet.
I can cert my own work and others if it is overdue, but id rather use my time designing <3

lastly: So is it possible for me to donate all of my designs i used in this application even if I don't get hired. Since I'm working really hard on them I want them to benefit the shop in all possible ways!

ok.
quick question(s)

how much do you keep from your auctions?

when doing breedings with three parents (surrogate), do you also use colors or patterns from the surrogate?

some one wants you to do a custom, but you have NO IDEA how your going to do it, is it okay to refer them to another colorist?

you made a custom and the customer is unhappy with it, are you able to adjust it?

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Koska_Arcus
mew1130
Inspiration Pet
I use a tablet.

ok.
quick question(s)

when doing breedings with three parents (surrogate), do you also use colors or patterns from the surrogate?

some one wants you to do a custom, but you have NO IDEA how your going to do it, is it okay to refer them to another colorist?

you made a custom and the customer is unhappy with it, are you able to adjust it?

Well your pay out says 100% but i feel like the store should get something but it is what it is I just love coloring, the gold is just a perk

Sometimes you should use a surrogate color/patterns, I think you should use them when they fit in well with the designs

I think you should say something along the lines of "I am willing to give this a shot for you but I don't know how it will turn out because of (reason a, b and c) but I think (insert artist here) would be a good fit for this custom because ( Reason a b and c) but it is totally up to you" If they really want you to attempt it you should always do that for them but if you think a coworker could do it better you should recomend them to make that customer as happy as possible

Adjustments are a necessity in the world of customs, ive asked for adjustments in customs I have ordered before, especially in cosplay situations. The customer should be the happiest person alive when they receive their custom if they are not the colorist should make the desired adjustments to make them that happy.
I have learned through work customer happiness is on one of the top levels of importance because without customers every shop would fail.

Thank you for your time I hope my answers help and where what you where looking for <3

Dangerous Hunter

mew1130
Koska_Arcus
mew1130
Inspiration Pet
I use a tablet.

ok.
quick question(s)

Well your pay out says 100% but i feel like the store should get something but it is what it is I just love coloring, the gold is just a perk

Sometimes you should use a surrogate color/patterns, I think you should use them when they fit in well with the designs

I think you should say something along the lines of "I am willing to give this a shot for you but I don't know how it will turn out because of (reason a, b and c) but I think (insert artist here) would be a good fit for this custom because ( Reason a b and c) but it is totally up to you" If they really want you to attempt it you should always do that for them but if you think a coworker could do it better you should recomend them to make that customer as happy as possible

Adjustments are a necessity in the world of customs, ive asked for adjustments in customs I have ordered before, especially in cosplay situations. The customer should be the happiest person alive when they receive their custom if they are not the colorist should make the desired adjustments to make them that happy.
I have learned through work customer happiness is on one of the top levels of importance because without customers every shop would fail.

Thank you for your time I hope my answers help and where what you where looking for <3

I am impressed! You got all your bricks in the right places! You are in!
here are a few tips for you.

when you color babies for a breeding or coloring an egg for an event, make sure you load all of the stages to the pet in the photobucket.
you will have your own folder in the photobucket to load everything in, go by example on how you see others. I was a dummy and was making folders everywhere when I was new LOL.

we are pretty lenient for the most part, but your direct superior is Lolli. if you got questions you can go to her. or me or leo or gwen if she or we dont know.. LOL

ill make you a folder in the photobucket and stuffs to get ya started.
oh, and dont forget to work up some freebies. ill make you your start up places for your customs/breedings.

Dangerous Hunter

mew1130

oh if you wanna give that pet to her, its up to you.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Koska_Arcus
mew1130

Thank you so so much. This is actually been a dream of mine for like a year

Dangerous Hunter

mew1130
Koska_Arcus
mew1130

Thank you so so much. This is actually been a dream of mine for like a year

well get yourself adjusted. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas