Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tricky Fairy

It won't let me just download the file without signing up.

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Do you expect colorists to run their own events?
I"m debating on applying because I'm great at coloring up bunches of pets, but I'm too lazy to run my own events sweatdrop

Edit: Would you be willing to work something out? Like a higher percentage cut?

I.L.U.
To be a Gardner, is there any specific qualifications you need? Cause I'd probably love to do that.
And I should be getting my photoshop back soon, so I may also wanna be a Caretaker.
Could I switch and/or be both?

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Gwendolyn Barrett

Yo, Gwen! When I try to download the lineart, it says I need Rapidshare pro to download "multiple files at once" and it won't let me download it for free. O_o

Tricky Fairy

PinkieKitty
Gwendolyn Barrett

Yo, Gwen! When I try to download the lineart, it says I need Rapidshare pro to download "multiple files at once" and it won't let me download it for free. O_o

It should be free If you pick the middle option which is save to computer Ok changed the location of the psd's to Mediafire. should work better now.

Tricky Fairy

Leonaenae
It won't let me just download the file without signing up.

Changed Location of PSD's to Mediafire should work better for you now.

Tricky Fairy

StrawberryRoseTea

Do you expect colorists to run their own events?
I"m debating on applying because I'm great at coloring up bunches of pets, but I'm too lazy to run my own events sweatdrop

Edit: Would you be willing to work something out? Like a higher percentage cut?

I.L.U.

Well I expect you to come up with the events and the pets. If you need to have some one put it in motion, that is where the Gardner's and I come into play. If it is a speed sale you just need to be present and start the flatsale. The second page will be updated by those that hold that key (Which is all staff). But just post the images in the shop PB and make a folder for yourself and then when the time comes post what pets are for which event and it will be taken care of from there.

As for Precentage Cuts: I can go to 90% for you and 10% for me For the auctions, raffles,flatsales and events.
But for other events(Except Auctions) I can go to 95%/5% but not to comfortable with that. But that can be discussed as well.

Tricky Fairy

ItalicsKing
To be a Gardner, is there any specific qualifications you need? Cause I'd probably love to do that.
And I should be getting my photoshop back soon, so I may also wanna be a Caretaker.
Could I switch and/or be both?

Well caretakers use the shop PB to host the pets after your Hired so you will not need your own.
Also For a gardener you need to be organized and reliable. Must be able to update the first and second pages for news and events of any kind. Also I need to know that you can be trusted with the key to the mule with out stealing gold or items. The Gold and items on the mule belong to me but you are free to use it to buy and item for the mule only and not yourself. That Item then belongs to the mule and will not be given to anyone for any reason. Also are you good at Tektek? I f so I need you to come up with an outfit you would dress the mule in for what ever reason.

If you think you can handle both, then by all means apply for both. I suggest PT Caretaker cause gardener is a full time gig but if you want Ft Caretaker then go ahead and apply if you think you can handle it.

Hope that answered everything for you... sorry for the ramble. lol

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Okay, new file sharing worked perfectly! Now I'm getting Photoshop fixed on my compy and begin example edits for my app.

Tricky Fairy

PinkieKitty
Okay, new file sharing worked perfectly! Now I'm getting Photoshop fixed on my compy and begin example edits for my app.

Good, I'm glad that i't working and I await to see what you have done.
Thanks! When I get to my laptop I am going to download and color up a few samples they are so cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff