Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
colorist application

1. How often do you get on gaia?
Lurk at least once a day to check forums. If it's a place that well is active and chats with me I'm there for long hours. I'll be honest, if I feel someone wants some of my work I tend to do it more, supply and demand based.

2. Samples of work and when it was done?
Most Current, shows minor edits
Shade/Shine matching the base shade.shine that came with the rats.

Riversong 1/18/12
Parker 1/18/12
Lorien 1/04/12
Lute 1/04/12

Older Work with clothes and hair edits
12/19/08 Lute
12/17/08 Aurora
11/16/08 Uni
11/13/08 Nikaial
10/25/08 Sloth
10/02/08 Kisoka

3. Can you do lineart edits? custom lineart? certing?
Lineart Edits: Yes
Custom Lineart: Semi/Not Really, I don't have mad art skills and it takes me forever because I tend to try to get it as close to perfect as I can. It isn't as well loved.
Older Examples, so you can truly decide:
Teacher
Angela Chibi
Milo
Certing: Yes, but I hate doing so, so please only for the Antros I do.

4. Do you have any experience in working with customers one on one? Running flatsales?
Yes, Yes, and experience also running and making old shops. Sister and I created Spirit Avatars and ran it for a few years. What caused it to end was, moves and such that separated us for awhile, or kept one of us busy in real life.

5. Anything you want to add that makes you think you're a good fit for the job?

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I tend to have a weakness for roleplay, to the point of give discounts or surprises to people who roleplay actively and wish for certain characters badly. I also tend to at times find people who aren't in the shop yet and try to drag them in if they are great roleplayers.

6. Do you have any referances?

I don't know if my sis wants to be a reference, but she's Kiara Lime. She tends to be honest with my work, and tells me if I'm up to par or not.

7. What kind of workload do you think you could handle per month, breedings, customs and required flatsale anthros?
This is a tricky one for me, as I stated above, to me I tend to be more aspired to do more if the customers want it. If I don't see many or any asking I slack more, if I see people are waiting for breedings, customs, and are willing to get them from me, I do them faster and more often. Flatsales, it matters how many people shop wise are looking forward to them, if it's the same three every week and we only have three colorist (me being one) I'm willing to do my share of one for example. If we get an overwhelming amount of people wanting flatsales I can do 2 and will try to do more if requested.
Breedings 2-3 a month.
Flatsales 1-3 a month.
Customs 2-4 a month.
Overall on slow months I can manage 1 antro every 3 days easily, to about 10 a month (30 day month) be it in whatever combination you want them in.
In inspired filled months 1 antro at least a day, equaling at least 30 a month (30 day month base) be it in whatever combination you want them in.

8. Would you be willing to color a few anthros for a tiered hiring process without compensation?
Yes, It's only natural for a tryout to do so. Just hand me what you want me to try, and what you want done.
Yay new Application biggrin <3
Thank you ^.^

Wind-up Waffles

Woo hoo! I love seeing applications! :3

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
*lurker* owo

Wind-up Waffles

Yay lurker! :3

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
I posted an app waaay back on page one 8D Cuz I'm an epic lurker *shot ded*

Wind-up Waffles

Page one. That's some epic lurkage right there. *nod*

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Ruppy got it too. Straight up epic XD

Wind-up Waffles

I know, right! biggrin

I was fail and saw the thread around pg4 >>;

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
^-^ I have no idea how he managed to find it while it was still page one XD He was the one who directed me in here .o.

Wind-up Waffles

Ruppy is... the epic lurker's epic lurker? ^^

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
YES XD *tells him this for the lolz* Pinky is a good lurker. He's way better at it than I am cuz I always feel the urge to post at least when I'm lurking XD
I am win like that razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces