Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
well, i necroed my old topic, but i was actually happy back then, so the first post was in hard-to-read lime. remaking a new topic.
hiring bumpers for this thread here.
if the thread is empty all the time, how are people going to meet new friends?

primary points:
-looking for long-term bumpers.
-people who can be on alot are very helpful, but it's not an absolute requirement.
-need to be able to converse while bumping.
-look around at least once per page for people to quote, whether simply bumping or already in conversation. too many people get missed...
-please start all bumps after 6 am eastern.
-hired bumpers can participate in all contests.

secondary points:
-don't be afraid to talk to other hired bumpers.
-you don't need a graphic but you can use one if you wish.
-PLEASE TRY TO BRING IN EXTRA PEOPLE TO THE THREAD. bringing your friends brings fun convo and they can meet more friends.
-having a banner in your sig gets you a bonus.
-bringing friends gives a bonus if they stick around.
-you can host giveaways through 10mil. if you have a friend that wants to make one, have them do it through 10mil instead of making another CB giveaway.
-<3 us?

hiring rates and bonuses will be discussed. gold count is currently over 56 million. not much in today's economy, but pretty much the most i've ever had.
domokun stargate

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
q domokun stargate

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
i tried this once, lol

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

*wink*

[Also, I know I have all slotsfull and the waitlist thing open buuuuut.... I post in 10mil anyways bahaha. So... I'll probably continue posting regardless.
Unless you want me to go away >.>]

Aged Sex Symbol

14,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MommiiDearest

User Image

[▪ YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING OMG I LOVE IT I WANNA HUG YOU ADrsdgdsrgtg ~

User Image

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
shesempty13
User Image

User Image

Thank Darlin' =3

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
2sarahgate

I don't exactly have any fancy bumps or know how to make them, but I can pop in from time to time and post random things and talk with people to get the thread cruising at the top of the page. I'm a writer, so I could post small, one paragraph stories. It would give something interesting for people to read and talk about. If you have any slots still open, I'm generally free on weekends and sporadically throughout the week due to classes. You said that you'd like for us to start posting at 6am Eastern time, but what about the cut-off time? 7pm? 10pm? I'm in the Central time zone myself, but I do tend to stay up late because of studying. I usually use chat rooms or forums as a backdrop while I study anyways (instead of t.v. or music), so being a bumper shouldn't be too difficult. I know it seems counter productive, but it actually helps get my brain going and ideas flowing.

~Tsukuri

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
2sarahgate

I don't exactly have any fancy bumps or know how to make them, but I can pop in from time to time and post random things and talk with people to get the thread cruising at the top of the page. I'm a writer, so I could post small, one paragraph stories. It would give something interesting for people to read and talk about. If you have any slots still open, I'm generally free on weekends and sporadically throughout the week due to classes. You said that you'd like for us to start posting at 6am Eastern time, but what about the cut-off time? 7pm? 10pm? I'm in the Central time zone myself, but I do tend to stay up late because of studying. I usually use chat rooms or forums as a backdrop while I study anyways (instead of t.v. or music), so being a bumper shouldn't be too difficult. I know it seems counter productive, but it actually helps get my brain going and ideas flowing.

~Tsukuri
this is an awesome idea! you can make some great friends along the way, and stuff like that would really be enjoyed by thee (sicK pandaH), as he writes as well. though he has trouble noticing things. i have infinite slots, pretty much. and it goes until 1 or 2 am eastern.
and you could help the thread along while doing that!
domokun stargate

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
2sarahgate

this is an awesome idea! you can make some great friends along the way, and stuff like that would really be enjoyed by thee (sicK pandaH), as he writes as well. though he has trouble noticing things. i have infinite slots, pretty much. and it goes until 1 or 2 am eastern.
domokun stargate

Alright, sounds great! When would you like for me to start?

~Tsukuri

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
shesempty13
MommiiDearest

User Image

User Image

I wonder if all of those bunnies are a part of her hair, or just a bunch of individual items. Probably the latter, but it's something to talk about. razz

~Tsukuri

Aged Sex Symbol

14,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
shesempty13
MommiiDearest

User Image

User Image

I wonder if all of those bunnies are a part of her hair, or just a bunch of individual items. Probably the latter, but it's something to talk about. razz

~Tsukuri

User Image

[▪ Her Real Hair. She's Got a Pic of Her in Her Signature. Haha ~

User Image

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

Alright, sounds great! When would you like for me to start?

~Tsukuri

w00t! tonight is okay. we already made our minimum, but you can get to know everyone now! very important is to not be afraid to quote people already in conversations. domokun stargate

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
shesempty13
User Image

[▪ Her Real Hair. She's Got a Pic of Her in Her Signature. Haha ~

User Image

Ah, those pictures are blocked for me. What does her hair look like?

~Tsukuri

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
2sarahgate

w00t! tonight is okay. we already made our minimum, but you can get to know everyone now! very important is to not be afraid to quote people already in conversations. domokun stargate

That's cool. I didn't know that there was a minimum. It seems that I'm talking to shesempty, so that's one conversation! ^_^

~Tsukuri

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
2sarahgate

That's cool. I didn't know that there was a minimum. It seems that I'm talking to shesempty, so that's one conversation! ^_^

~Tsukuri

50 pages per day. it's really tiny when you think about it, only two pages per houu. XP domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff