Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Transform

Hello all~

I am looking for a few individuals to help me out. There is a link to The Marketplace, a contest, in my signature. I would like to hire people to socialize in the thread, and possibly advertise the contest somewhere (like profile, signature, store, or whatever)

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kbnsezw/][img]http://oi869.photobucket.com/albums/ab258/chuisuuu/marketplacebanner_zpsfd63353a.jpg[/img][/url]

The above code is for the same banner that is in my signature. Post if you are interested and we can discuss payment.

EDIT:

Also looking for someone to do price checking for me. This type of job would be ongoing for as long as the contest is around. There are many prizes to be offered, and the job would basically be checking the items' values the day before each contest opens. Then PMing me a list of changes so that I can update the thread. So basically, you'd need to price check items twice a month for me. I am willing to pay in items or gold. Whomever is interested in this job must be willing to hang out in the thread.

Kawaii Transform

No one? :/

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
l Rikka l
Hello all~

I am looking for a few individuals to help me out. There is a link to The Marketplace, a contest, in my signature. I would like to hire people to socialize in the thread, and possibly advertise the contest somewhere (like profile, signature, store, or whatever)

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kbnsezw/][img]http://oi869.photobucket.com/albums/ab258/chuisuuu/marketplacebanner_zpsfd63353a.jpg[/img][/url]

The above code is for the same banner that is in my signature. Post if you are interested and we can discuss payment.

Interested in advertising in my sig.....

Kawaii Transform

Pretti_Little_Bunnie

Awesome. The code is in post already. How long would you like to keep it in your sig?

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
l Rikka l
Pretti_Little_Bunnie

Awesome. The code is in post already. How long would you like to keep it in your sig?

As long as you want it there.... Just state your terms including price and I wiill let you know if
i agree

Friendly Conversationalist

13,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hellraiser 500
I am interested as well

Tipsy Fatcat

l Rikka l

Hey there~ I'm not much of a socializing person, but I could advertise it on my profile, signature, and store for really as long as you'd like. emotion_yatta

Kawaii Transform

Pretti_Little_Bunnie

Hmmm. I'm not the best at coming up with these things sweatdrop Looked at your wishlist. Would you keep it up in your sig for a few weeks if I give you a My Sweet Murder? o:

Thungoldyia

For bumping, advertising...? smile

ayyyraii

Cool! Would you accept a Strawberry Ribbon Candy for that? o: I saw in your sig you were questing it c: I guess keep it for a few weeks or whatever. If you feel like the payment isn't sufficient for the amount of time, just message me again or something and I can add to the offer c:

Tipsy Fatcat

l Rikka l
ayyyraii
Cool! Would you accept a Strawberry Ribbon Candy for that? o: I saw in your sig you were questing it c: I guess keep it for a few weeks or whatever. If you feel like the payment isn't sufficient for the amount of time, just message me again or something and I can add to the offer c:

That would be really lovely! I've already put the banners up and I could keep them there for another 2-3 months? I could keep them there longer, I just don't think I'll be as active when school starts.

Kawaii Transform

ayyyraii
l Rikka l
ayyyraii

That would be really lovely! I've already put the banners up and I could keep them there for another 2-3 months? I could keep them there longer, I just don't think I'll be as active when school starts.

Awesome! Thank you so much. I'll go ahead and start the trade to you c:

Friendly Gaian

l Rikka l
ayyyraii
l Rikka l
ayyyraii

Awesome! Thank you so much. I'll go ahead and start the trade to you c:

if you're still looking, I'll be happy to help!
I'll probably put it on my signature and also have it on my quest thread ^~^

Kawaii Transform

Heart_Wish

Would you do that for an Uni's Lace? o:

Friendly Gaian

l Rikka l
Heart_Wish

I'd love too! ^^
How long would you like me to keep it on there?

Kawaii Transform

Heart_Wish
l Rikka l
Heart_Wish

I'd love too! ^^
How long would you like me to keep it on there?

As long as you feel comfortable, really. Like maybe a couple weeks, and if you'd like to continue advertising for it, just PM me again and I can give you more to keep going if you like ~

Friendly Gaian

l Rikka l

alright!
i'll probably keep it on my quest thread for a while but no need to pay for that ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff