Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I'm trying to keep my TEKTEK CONTEST THREAD ACTIVE

I'm not 100% sure on pricing. But if it is something that sounds reasonable. I will try to accomodate your needs.

I am Aiming for a long term bumping. (until thursday night)

I would pay with bump counter, but I wont be on much besides to check the thread over the week. so It'll be hard to maintain the thread as well as count your Bumps.

So If you have prices towards the amount of bump you do on a daily basis. I will pay you in advance per day (3 payments total)

Please send me your pricing or other terms. I may haggle if the price is out of my budget.

Noob

Yo.

I'll do it for free.

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
STUDlO
Yo.

I'll do it for free.

I appreciate it man (:
I'm just trying to keep it active in hopes of splitting the prize money between more people. Cause there are a few people that have sent in a lot of really nice avatars.. and are dominating a lot of slots. and keeping the thread active is the only way of getting more submissions haha.

Noob

Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Yo.

I'll do it for free.

I appreciate it man (:
I'm just trying to keep it active in hopes of splitting the prize money between more people. Cause there are a few people that have sent in a lot of really nice avatars.. and are dominating a lot of slots. and keeping the thread active is the only way of getting more submissions haha.
Yeah no problem.

Send me the link via PM. I'll have it open on my other monitor (I have 2 set up) till thursday.

Did they take my spots? I might have to take over a few.

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
STUDlO
Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Yo.

I'll do it for free.

I appreciate it man (:
Yeah no problem.

Send me the link via PM. I'll have it open on my other monitor (I have 2 set up) till thursday.

Yeah a couple of em. But You still have 1 or 2. I dont remember exactly. I was changing it up a lot wearlier today.

Noob

Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Yo.

I'll do it for free.

I appreciate it man (:
Yeah no problem.

Yeah a couple of em. But You still have 1 or 2. I dont remember exactly. I was changing it up a lot wearlier today.
Alrighty. When do you want me to start bumping it?

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
STUDlO
Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Yo.

I'll do it for free.

I appreciate it man (:
Yeah no problem.

Whenever you feel like it friend. I'm getting off in about 10 mins. Gotta work tomorrow gonk

Noob

Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Loaded Lunatic
STUDlO
Yo.

I'll do it for free.

I appreciate it man (:
Yeah no problem.

Whenever you feel like it friend. I'm getting off in about 10 mins. Gotta work tomorrow gonk
Alright. Sounds good. See ya tomorrow ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces