Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Millionaire

10,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I need bumpers for my roleplay search threads.
I want about 200/300 bumps on each thread, spread out enough to keep them on the front page. reply to this thread with your price and I'll let you know.
If you only want to bump one of the threads, let me know.

I will pay by sending you a trade for the full amount and then accepting the trade once all bumps have been filled. It will be much easier if you number your bumps.

I will pay extra if you send me a PM me links to legitimate replies to the threads.
I look forward to doing business with you!

Tipsy Millionaire

10,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ethereal Synchronicity
I need bumpers for my roleplay search threads.
I want about 200/300 bumps on each thread, spread out enough to keep them on the front page. reply to this thread with your price and I'll let you know.
If you only want to bump one of the threads, let me know.

I will pay by sending you a trade for the full amount and then accepting the trade once all bumps have been filled. It will be much easier if you number your bumps.

I will pay extra if you send me a PM me links to legitimate replies to the threads.
I look forward to doing business with you!

i can do both your threads but will do one at a time and any price is fine with me

Tipsy Millionaire

10,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
lili kitty23
i can do both your threads but will do one at a time and any price is fine with me

The one titled the minimalist is my main priority, honestly. Would 1.5mill be enough? I never know how to price these things.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items