Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this a good idea?

Yes of course 0.57657657657658 57.7% [ 64 ]
*is jealous that didn't come up with this themself* 0.42342342342342 42.3% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

OMFG I AM FRIST POSTER! I FUGIN ROCK! I will be useing this post to advertise things for Heart or hold contests of my own. xd 3nodding heart wink
!!!!!WE'RE OPEN!!!!!
Yay my husband is here... pity I have already made your avi outfits for free earlier xp
FRIST POSTER AFTER THEY OPEN! OMG I WIN AGIAN!
Hun you only win a free outfit is you post a FORM on pages 7,21 OR ANY PAGE ENDING WITH 0 SUCH AS 10 OR 20
Bumping for Customers
No one is here sad sad cry cry gonk gonk crying crying
Well this is a fantastic opening *sniffles*
It is ok! It takes some time to get people!
dear god i hope i do this correctly. just refer to my current ava for hair colour and eye shape/colour if i put it wrong XD

Username: animebabeca
M or F: Female
Avi's body type: light light peach (refer to ava)
Avi's Eye Type: 2 i think and they're green
Avi's Hair Type: dark gold or plain gold, but darker is preferred, definitely NOT brown and straight with no bangs
Outfit Type: i actually want 2 types of outfits/themes, one as an angel/innocent/pure and one as a devil/demon/evil type
Price: not sure how much two would come too o.O
Specifications: no real specifications, cept i was wondering if you could do a batch of each, like a couple of ideas for each type. maybe 6 of each? and how about i pay like 1500, that ok?
Post the code or PM: PM please
Username: Queen_witch
M or F:F
Avi's body type: white
Avi's Eye Type: i don't no type but green
Avi's Hair Type: green/witchy
Outfit Type: black/green Witch
Price: 35
Specifications: n/a
Post the code or PM razz M

kk?
Shadow_DarkMoon
It is ok! It takes some time to get people!
It's okay... I got customers now ^^
animebabeca
dear god i hope i do this correctly. just refer to my current ava for hair colour and eye shape/colour if i put it wrong XD

Username: animebabeca
M or F: Female
Avi's body type: light light peach (refer to ava)
Avi's Eye Type: 2 i think and they're green
Avi's Hair Type: dark gold or plain gold, but darker is preferred, definitely NOT brown and straight with no bangs
Outfit Type: i actually want 2 types of outfits/themes, one as an angel/innocent/pure and one as a devil/demon/evil type
Price: not sure how much two would come too o.O
Specifications: no real specifications, cept i was wondering if you could do a batch of each, like a couple of ideas for each type. maybe 6 of each? and how about i pay like 1500, that ok?
Post the code or PM: PM please

Sure I can do the 6 of each for you. But it will only cost 120. Being my first customer I can't make you pay a huge amount like 1.5k. Your order may take a short while though.
Queen_witch
Username: Queen_witch
M or F:F
Avi's body type: white
Avi's Eye Type: i don't no type but green
Avi's Hair Type: green/witchy
Outfit Type: black/green Witch
Price: 35
Specifications: n/a
Post the code or PM razz M

kk?

You're order is fine however you didn't put what type of hair your real avi has. If you want me to use a different hair type to what your current avi has then that goes down as a Specification. Sorry for the confusion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff