Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Now Open!!

Hi, hello there, and welcome to Haajar's Palace!! My name, as you know, is John, but after receiving my training as a mystic and gypsy fortune teller, I was given the new honorary name "Hajaar". I've been training for many years now and have decided to share my wealth of knowledge with my fellow gaians!!

*Have you lost someone special or close to you and wonder what they think of you now? Did someone you cared about greatly leave you and you never got to say goodbye? Do you wish you could have had some last words with someone but they left you before you had the chance? Well It's not too late! I have the ability to communicate with the dead and I am able to pass messages between you and your loved one...

*Have feelings for someone but you don't know what they think about you? Are you at a cross road in your life and don't know where to go? Just ask me! I can read feelings and see the future, as well as provide you with the details of how you life or relationships will pan out.

*Are you just having problems dealing with life? Or is something else bothering you? Don't let my skills go to waste!! Let me work for you...I have a large amount of experience of talking to the deceased and telling the future, don't worry about that problem another minute, let me help you.. I don't have a set price, it varies from client to client depending on the job, however, my prices are very reasonable, and my knowledge is great... I am willing to communicate with you by whatever means are neccesary, and I'm willing to adapt for any situation...

So what are you waiting for? Why not give it a try? Message me, and see what I can do for you today

Update!!

I now offer services in dream interpretation! Have a reoccurring dream? Don't understand it? Plagued by nightmares? Let me work for you! I would be glad to help you with this, just let me know...

Witty Lunatic

bummmmmp :3
Not what I expected when you told me about a shop! wink

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
:3 By any chance, could you do a general card for me for today? I don't have significant wishes for anything at the moment.

And also, what does Hajaar mean? =o

Tipsy Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Edgecrusher Asakuun
:3 By any chance, could you do a general card for me for today? I don't have significant wishes for anything at the moment.

And also, what does Hajaar mean? =o

Just send me a message describing exactly what you'd like and I'll see what I can do (: and my name means "firm like a stone", as my readings have always been firm and accurate

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you so much for the afterlife communication with my aunt.This has been the first time in almost 9 years that I could think and talk about her without choking up, becoming bitter, or just downright ending up crying and detaching myself. In a way, it was therapeutic to talk through you, because no longer feel a knot in my stomach, and I feel at peace. It was calming, and pleasantly spiritual.

Best wishes and Blessed Be

~ Alice WR Ashdown

Sparkly Star

Haajar is friendly and accommodating he works with you and within your budget which is very helpful because I for one am not a rich gaian. I go on too many spending sprees too soon. xD I asked about a friendship I have and how they feel about me and the relationship that friend and I share. I am very happy and relieved with what I learned. I feel like a weight is lifted! I was given new found hope. I no longer have the fear and worry of sabotaging what I have with my friend and what I could grow to have with them. With the new insight I gained from Haajar and this shop I am energized and feel I have confidence and faith that things will work out. That I should continue to enjoy what I have and not rush things.

I will most definitely come here again! I recommend if you have a worry or question that you just ask. Why keep worrying? I think the peace of mind is totally worth giving this shop a try. ^_____^
I'm sure if you're honest than you will have a pleasant outcome~ ^^

Again thank you so much Haajar!! ^_____^

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
^w^ Thanks, Haajar! Your reading gave me well-detailed insight and your negotiable prices are wonderful. I'm definitely bookmarking this page and coming back later!

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
: | at first i came here a bit skeptical but haajar is a pretty decent reader seriously give him a try at least. so worth it. thank u so much hajaar
Not going to lie....I came in with doubts, but I was proven wrong and had a great experience. Very accurate and not vague like past readers I have been to! Will happily return. heart

Tipsy Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Update!!

I now offer services in dream interpretation! Have a reoccurring dream? Don't understand it? Plagued by nightmares? Let me work for you! I would be glad to help you with this, just let me know...

Tipsy Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hygienic Genius

6,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
The Great Haajar
heart

Offering a bump, and I sent a question via PM. smile

Sparkly Star

Just wanted to say thank you again and bump. ;oP Though I lost my thing from you. Can I get another one maybe?

Tipsy Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
green_natural_gal
Just wanted to say thank you again and bump. ;oP Though I lost my thing from you. Can I get another one maybe?

You're quite welcome, always my pleasure. Yes, I would be glad to, if you would PM me the details ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff