Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hello. My name is Guardian of Agape, and while I am saddened that you are experiencing difficulties in your life, I am here to help. I am a fantastic listener, and a very compassionate, sensitive person, who is hoping to help you to get through these difficult times.

My services include but are not limited to: counseling, listening to one's problems and helping one to devise solutions, interpreting dreams, and being a confidant.

User Image

Everything said between myself and a client remains confidential. No exceptions.

User Image

I am a high school graduate, who is now studying at a top university for a BA in the hopes of becoming a psychologist one day. I also have personal background experience involving therapy, both psychoanalysis and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT).

Note: I am in no way claiming to be an expert in this field or regarding said therapeutic techniques. I am merely very familiar with them due to my own life experiences.

Devoted Friend

User Image

If you are interested in my services, please fill out the following form and send it to me via PM. Thank you.

Username:
Requested Service: (Counseling, Advice, Dream Interpretation, etc.)
Situation: (Current Situation which you would like to Discuss)
Background Information: (Information regarding yourself that pertains to your mental, emotional, or physical wellbeing and is pertinent to my services)

User Image

I charge 1k per minute for Counseling or Advice.

If the conversation takes place via Private Messages, as opposed to meebo, then another arrangement will be made.

Dream Interpretations can range from 10-30k depending on the complexity of the dream.

User Image

I do hour-long sessions for counseling, which can sometimes be extended. My schedule as of the present is pretty open, but I am not usually available on Tuesdays or Thursdays. If my schedule changes, I will be sure to update you.

Scheduling is made on an individual basis.

Agape's Schedule:

Saturdays and Wednesdays 10PM (GMT+3) ~ AlvereBenedict

Flexibility ~ Seretti

Alan's Schedule:

User Image

Alan the Silly Gentleman ~ Dream Interpretation

Devoted Friend

Devoted Friend

Samples of Dream Interpretations

Quote:
Being hunted by armed men in childhood memory neighborhoods (Grandparents/parents house). Starts off in a large group of school friends that I don't see any more, they get picked off one by one, we're all armed but either the guns have no ammo or we can't hit the broadside of a barn. I normally wake up before I'm shot.

I believe that this reflects your inner feelings of vulnerability and your fear of showing the same vulnerability, that you had as a child, now as a young adult. You fear being harmed possibly by physical force if you show vulnerability, but your mention of your friends implies that you are most scared to show your vulnerability and secrets to friends in fear of losing them as you do in the dream (not by violent means, but emotional). As a result, your true underlying fear in the dream is being immobilized by your fear of fear. Your first fear is your fear of revealing your vulnerability, and your second fear is being immobilized in your relationships by the first fear.

Devoted Friend

Devoted Friend

Healing Star

14,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-whispers to agape: what's this about you needing help? B/c i am interested and have been able to interpreter dreams a lot. So just let me know ^^

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Information n counseling sent !

Lunatic

Devoted Friend

Seretti
heart

heart heart heart

Lunatic

Guardian of Agape

How is business going for you?

I'm thinking of dream interpretation myself, but I gotta write it down first ^_^

Devoted Friend

Seretti
Guardian of Agape

How is business going for you?

I'm thinking of dream interpretation myself, but I gotta write it down first ^_^

Going well so far. Not as popular as the writing shop, but doing well. Thanks for asking..and for the bumps smile

Also, you should definitely write down your dream before you forget it!! smile You're more than welcome to try one of our services ^_^ If you'd like, that is.

Lunatic

Guardian of Agape

Of course I would like to try them <3
It's remembering all the little details of the dream that is difficult... sweatdrop

Devoted Friend

Seretti

Of course I would like to try them <3
It's remembering all the little details of the dream that is difficult... sweatdrop

Sometimes when you start talking about the dream or writing it down, the details come back because little triggers jog your memory. -shrugs-

Devoted Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces