Welcome to Gaia! ::

TruePaw
heart

So you quote folks and that means you want them to bump your thread/play the game?

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Daemon Prince
TruePaw
heart

So you quote folks and that means you want them to bump your thread/play the game?

Exactly.
I quote them a few hours early after my tank goes off because it gives me an 'Between this ten minute gap in about three hours your tank will start glowing'
Most cases I'm online and will quote people when it directly starts glowing to come assist me in the thread just keeping it on the top of the forum but would prefer I didn't have to babysit for such a short period given a few hours notice and a ten min block in which to lightly check back for a glow.

It's kind of like being called into work, Do you want to come in at this time? Ok, Quote me and let me know you'll bump, come bump when I'm glowing and I'll mark it down and pay you as needed.
TruePaw
Daemon Prince
TruePaw
heart

Exactly.
I quote them a few hours early after my tank goes off because it gives me an 'Between this ten minute gap in about three hours your tank will start glowing'
Most cases I'm online and will quote people when it directly starts glowing to come assist me in the thread just keeping it on the top of the forum but would prefer I didn't have to babysit for such a short period given a few hours notice and a ten min block in which to lightly check back for a glow.

It's kind of like being called into work, Do you want to come in at this time? Ok, Quote me and let me know you'll bump, come bump when I'm glowing and I'll mark it down and pay you as needed.

Gotcha

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Solarius

Maybe this tickles your fancy unless this is what you seen

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
TruePaw

Yeah, I saw it xD
But in a time period of 13:30 I don't think I can get out 30 bumps, unless I use a mule? D:

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Solarius
TruePaw

Yeah, I saw it xD
But in a time period of 13:30 I don't think I can get out 30 bumps, unless I use a mule? D:

How many bumps can be done with the time limit?
I put 30 as a guess, but if I had a max # I'd probably minus 5 from the max.

Any clue the max bumps in a glow period and, should I write you down as hired? wink

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
TruePaw

With the flood control I think 15, since it's once a minute + 2 more if you hadn't posted previously xD
And sure ^^
I'm in the Aus timezone though
I do have a weird sleeping pattern

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Solarius
TruePaw

With the flood control I think 15, since it's once a minute + 2 more if you hadn't posted previously xD
And sure ^^
I'm in the Aus timezone though
I do have a weird sleeping pattern

That's even better, people on at weird times that can hit the after I go to bed glows will end up probably being my favorite lol

I'll write you into my lists and such.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
TruePaw
That's even better, people on at weird times that can hit the after I go to bed glows will end up probably being my favorite lol

I'll write you into my lists and such.

Alright ^^

Chayara's Queen

Big Wildcat

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
TruePaw
heart

Hello! You had contacted me in my service thread, and I was a little interested so I mosey on over.
I do have school from 7:00-2:20 PM PST. However, right now I have 35 days left of school so big testing and what not and projects. A schedule of glows will actually quite help me out in the long run in being consistent.

So, I'm very much interested in this job. n_n

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ocel0t
TruePaw
heart

Hello! You had contacted me in my service thread, and I was a little interested so I mosey on over.
I do have school from 7:00-2:20 PM PST. However, right now I have 35 days left of school so big testing and what not and projects. A schedule of glows will actually quite help me out in the long run in being consistent.

Perfect, Given you've read everything I'll add you to the list.
Have a glow coming up in a few hours if you're able to make it.

Chayara's Queen

Big Wildcat

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
TruePaw
ocel0t
TruePaw
heart

Gah no, I have school. After school (around 3:00 PM PST) I'll be free to catch any glows that come up.

But thank you for adding me to the list!

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ocel0t
TruePaw
ocel0t
TruePaw
heart

Gah no, I have school. After school (around 3:00 PM PST) I'll be free to catch any glows that come up.

But thank you for adding me to the list!

Was totally just mentioning it but that's cool with me completely, I'm not going to demand everyone on that's why I'm just building a decent list.

And np, thanks for helping me out.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Magical Senshi

If your looking, i can do it, i'm online everyday unless i'm unwell/busy which is rare, but other than that i'm online everyday for 6 hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff