Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I currently require an active person/persons to actively bump my glow thread while it is in fact glowing.

-I will work out a system in which I post a time (Few hours in advance) in a thread and you will then bump my glow thread at the designated point until I am no longer glowing.
-Pay varies, If you are active constantly I will up your pay as I see fit.
-This person/Persons(max 5) must be a constant. I am not looking to constantly hire new bumpers.
-You may have a small post, that also advertises something of your liking if you please or a small bump **/30 will do.
-Each bumper MUST also play my tank. I don't see why you wouldn't want a free 2k average per play and possible pink gift box or enki's on top of the pay I'm already giving you.
-Would love long term, I plan to do many more aquariums.

Quote:
Exactly.
I quote them a few hours early after my tank goes off because it gives me a 'Between this ten minute gap in about three hours your tank will start glowing'
Most cases I'm online and will quote people when it directly starts glowing to come assist me in the thread just keeping it on the top of the forum but would prefer I didn't have to babysit for such a short period given a few hours notice and a ten min block in which to lightly check back for a glow.

It's kind of like being called into work, Do you want to come in at this time? Ok, Quote me and let me know you'll bump, come bump when I'm glowing and I'll mark it down and pay you as needed.

If you wish to see the bumper alert page in which I alert you of the times in which I require bumping, Click here but please do not post unless hired.

The starting wage is at least 30 bumps, per Glow. It will pay 2.5k (2,500 Gold) PER GLOW from me.

That's a fair pay if you do it a few times a day right?
2500x4(4 Glows Bumped)=10,000+ 4x2000(Booty Grab from my tank)=8000
18k/Day+ + Drops like Pink Giftboxes.

Those interested, Please quote me to get my attention and we can work out an arrangement.

Please note: The first pay will come AFTER your fourth glow bump. aka a days worth. I will pay 10k for the pre-arranged wages and then a bonus of 5k. (Total of 15k) I need to be assured the bumpers will stick around and follow my rules. The 5k I added is an incentive. I can send trade on first Glow if bumper is concerned to insure I have the 15k.
After that, It can be paid by every other Glow bump the person/s do to ensure a constant bump basis for my thread but, if done well and better than expected you will be paid greater.

Anyways, Quote me. Let me know if you can help.
Paw.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Thirteenth Cranberry

TruePaw
heart

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

I may be able to help c:

I get on Gaia pretty much every day for a good bit of time, although I do have school during the week until the 19th of May.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
yomonoko
TruePaw
heart

I may be able to help c:

I get on Gaia pretty much every day for a good bit of time, although I do have school during the week until the 19th of May.

I'm currently Est and am on periodically between the hours of say, 8am-2am. Those are the hours that matter to me the most.
If that fits when you're on so I can feed you the approximate time in which it glows, I can give you the approximate time after each glow in which it'll glow next. Generally a good couple hours notice.

If that sounds workable for you, let's get this going.
As for school, that's fine as long as it get's done a few times by you in a day.

I'm thinking maybe set up a private thread in which I can post the time it'll glow approximately and you can just let me know you got the time by quoting it and bump from there.

Thirteenth Cranberry

TruePaw
yomonoko
TruePaw
heart

I may be able to help c:

I'm currently Est and am on periodically between the hours of say, 8am-2am. Those are the hours that matter to me the most.
If that fits when you're on so I can feed you the approximate time in which it glows, I can give you the approximate time after each glow in which it'll glow next. Generally a good couple hours notice.

If that sounds workable for you, let's get this going.
As for school, that's fine as long as it get's done a few times by you in a day.

I'm thinking maybe set up a private thread in which I can post the time it'll glow approximately and you can just let me know you got the time by quoting it and bump from there.

We're in the same time zone, and that definitely works for me c:

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
yomonoko

[x]

If you would like anything else in the first post for your convenience let me know.

If you can't make one during the usual times you end up bumping, could you please give me at least a few hours warning. I get 'sorta emergencies' and such, but it takes two seconds to say I can't make it so I personally can bump it.

It's up in about 40mins. 3nodding

Thanks for helping out too heart

Thirteenth Cranberry

TruePaw
yomonoko

[x]

If you would like anything else in the first post for your convenience let me know.

If you can't make one during the usual times you end up bumping, could you please give me at least a few hours warning. I get 'sorta emergencies' and such, but it takes two seconds to say I can't make it so I personally can bump it.

It's up in about 40mins. 3nodding

Thanks for helping out too heart

Looks good >w< and I'll try to give fair warning if I can't make it to bump. And you're very welcome c: glad to help~! ♥

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
yomonoko

ninja

Thirteenth Cranberry

TruePaw
yomonoko

ninja

Bumping the thread right now c: ♥

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yume No Anime

In case you're interested heart
TruePaw
Yume No Anime

I am interested. ^-^ There will be times that I won't be on due to being busy but I always have my phone with me so I get internet on there. I will tell you if I will be out then you could PM me so I recieve the text on my phone. Then I could bump. ^-^ Wouldn't be able to play but could bump. Thats only when I am out. ^-^

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yume No Anime
TruePaw
Yume No Anime

I am interested. ^-^ There will be times that I won't be on due to being busy but I always have my phone with me so I get internet on there. I will tell you if I will be out then you could PM me so I recieve the text on my phone. Then I could bump. ^-^ Wouldn't be able to play but could bump. Thats only when I am out. ^-^

Can and will do heart

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers