Welcome to Gaia! ::

I changed my name from, "XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX" to "Legit Story Bro" , just sayin' smile

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

JOB PLZ?

Username: Bitter Demise
Job Wanted : Tekteker, advertiser, shop helper.
Prospective Salary: We can talk about it. I am not taking anything under 3-4k though.
Availability: Every day. I spend mostly all of my time on Gaia, unless I have an appointment then I will let you know.
Prospective Job Length: However long you need me. I might have something come up and I need like a week long break, but I doubt it.
Any Valuable skills?: Availability, positive motive, and getting the job done no matter what.
Note?: (I just wanted to describe what the jobs I want are.) For the Tekteker job, I would make Tekteks for people and take my time with them. I would make sure I do multiple ones to fit their satisfaction. For the advertiser, I would put the shop banner in my signature, or possibly get a spot in another shop's in and out link, in a magazine, or whatever. For the shop helper, I could take care of orders, and deliver the stuff to people.
D a F u k

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50
Bitter Demise
Willing to Create Lame Humor For Tips

Posted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Female/17/Jamaican/Taken

Beloved Genius

Bitter Demise

Aethea

Hi, I am Alice, an artist and I have an artshop and I may have some positions you're interested in. Please take a look at this thread and if you're interested, fill out the forms smile

thanks
~Alice

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50

Shy Sweetheart

i see that this place is getting along pretty well....

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50
Moxiniqude goes rawr
i see that this place is getting along pretty well....

Yeppers User Image

Female/17/Jamaican/Taken

Generous Flatterer

6,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
HIRING!

Username: Nazazi
Job: Journalist
Job Description: I'm Nazazi, a returning gaia looking to get a Monthly newsletter written by gaians out to the people, but I need writers. I can't do it all myself. I'm willing to pay some writers to help me get started.

I like freelance writers, they get paid just as our other writers do. Full time writers for our newsletter will get crew status in the guild, and their first pick of assignments each month. We need writers for the following:

-Profile spotlight [1,000 word article only]
-Role play thread spotlight [both]
-Hang out thread spotlight [both]
-Little known fact about gaia [300 word only]
-Gaian horoscope [special PM for details]
-Advice column [both]
-What's hot on gaia [both]

Salary: I pay 20k for a 300 word article and 40k for an article of over 1,000 words to be made into a thread in the guild.
Availability: Anytime. You can text me via PM on gaia or simply PM me. I'm always willing and waiting to be contacted.
Job Length: We are taking in freelance writers (short time) and hired writers (long term).
Any Specifics In An Employee?: Good writing skills, a desire to report on things going around here on gaia, and a level head.

D a F u k

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50

I wouldn't mind being a freelance writer for you User Image Advice column or Chill out spot

Female/17/Jamaican/Taken

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nazazi

Hiya!
So here it is:
I can write. I'm not sure if I know enough about everything to be an actual writer for your magazine here, but I'm pretty confident I could do it.
Also, if you have an opening. I'd love to be an editor and help you out, since when I'm reading something and it has a typo, I always freak out and get all OCD. I dunno, just wishful thinking biggrin
So feel free to get back to me whenever you have a chance biggrin
Thanks!!

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50

Generous Flatterer

6,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
Nazazi

Hiya!
So here it is:
I can write. I'm not sure if I know enough about everything to be an actual writer for your magazine here, but I'm pretty confident I could do it.
Also, if you have an opening. I'd love to be an editor and help you out, since when I'm reading something and it has a typo, I always freak out and get all OCD. I dunno, just wishful thinking biggrin
Thanks!!

In the newsletter so far, editors also write. Send me a pm with a sample of your writing ability and we will talk about you becoming an editor.

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nazazi
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
Nazazi

Hiya!
So here it is:
Thanks!!

In the newsletter so far, editors also write. Send me a pm with a sample of your writing ability and we will talk about you becoming an editor.

Okay. Would a prequel I wrote for school work?

Generous Flatterer

6,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
Nazazi
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
Nazazi

Hiya!
So here it is:
Thanks!!

Okay. Would a prequel I wrote for school work?

Yeap. That will work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces