Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iridescent Rainbow
Awesome thank you so much. The only complicated factor here is that he's in relationship apparently.. But this didn't seem to be a factor in the reading. Thank you for your input. :]

That actually makes a lot of sense for the Hanged Man! Because he's in a relationship you're in a period of inactivity just waiting for an opportunity. You're at a crossroads because the one you're in love with is already taken; you're stuck and trying to figure out what to do. I think I just blew my own mind! redface

Hilarious Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
VintageAutomaton
Iridescent Rainbow
Awesome thank you so much. The only complicated factor here is that he's in relationship apparently.. But this didn't seem to be a factor in the reading. Thank you for your input. :]

That actually makes a lot of sense for the Hanged Man! Because he's in a relationship you're in a period of inactivity just waiting for an opportunity. You're at a crossroads because the one you're in love with is already taken; you're stuck and trying to figure out what to do. I think I just blew my own mind! redface

Hahaha. Well I'm glad i cleared that up.. Does that have an effect on the other two cards in this case? surprised Just wondering is all, don't want to burn you out. //sorry for the questions
Tarmonster IV

If I'll be successful with in the career that i choose

I hope you don't mind but I felt this question only needed one card smile
The Prince of Swords
The Prince is someone who is inventive and clever. I'm very drawn to the book he is holding. I think that your career is something that will make you very wise and knowledgeable. Also, swords have to do with the mind and perception. I'm not sure if I even predict success with the Tarot, but I think this card is saying that even if you are not financially successful your career will make you rich with knowledge and experiences.
Iridescent Rainbow
VintageAutomaton
Iridescent Rainbow

Hahaha. Well I'm glad i cleared that up.. Does that have an effect on the other two cards in this case? surprised Just wondering is all, don't want to burn you out. //sorry for the questions

I don't mind smile
I'm not really sure if it affects the other cards, though. I just realized that I forgot to add that the Magician jumped out of the deck while I was shuffling. I see him as someone of knowledge and power. I think his message to you is that soon you will have clarity of what to do and the unknown will come into light.
Sorry about that I kinda pushed him to the side and forgot about him eek

Hilarious Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
VintageAutomaton
Iridescent Rainbow
VintageAutomaton
Iridescent Rainbow

I don't mind smile
I'm not really sure if it affects the other cards, though. I just realized that I forgot to add that the Magician jumped out of the deck while I was shuffling. I see him as someone of knowledge and power. I think his message to you is that soon you will have clarity of what to do and the unknown will come into light.
Sorry about that I kinda pushed him to the side and forgot about him eek

So does that mean yes.. Hm.. Well I should add.. He acted on romantic feelings towards me before.. but something happened and we never got together. I told him my feelings for him again Friday evening... and his response was tears, saying he hurt me and he "never had romantic intent". Yet he asked me to prom with him.. Perhaps this means.. the tears are his confusion and it's coming to light? (especially since according to our friends and reading of my own.. he's unsure about this girl xD wink

Thank you by the way, as a reader myself I appreciate the input on cards. :]

Shy Fairy

VintageAutomaton
His Fair Maiden
Well, I know what I want to go to college for and aim for for my future career, but I was wondering if it's the right thing for me or I have a chance at it.

The first two cards flew out of the deck as I was shuffling! Looks like my cards are very eager to give you advice mrgreen
Where you stand now: Six of Cups
I definitely see the children and flowers on the card as being representative of innocence. Right now you're entering a new stage of your life; college is just another part of growing up. You might still be naive to some things but at the same time you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You feel blessed with what life has handed you and feel a bit carefree.
What you aspire to: Seven of Cups (Reversed)
Since Seven of Cups has to do with dreams, fantasies, and illusions, I think that here the reversal means that you want to bring those elements into reality. Career-wise you don't want to be torn between alternatives - you want to be sure of what you want to do. You want to be able to apply yourself to a field and be structured.
How to get there: King of Swords
Since the cups before it represent your emotions, I believe the king is here to set your heart/mind straight. The King of Swords is someone who believes in facts and logic. He isn't one to get caught up in illusions or daydream. He quickly grasps information and is also against dishonesty. I think that in order to achieve your goals you must follow the lead of the king.

I hope that helped >.<

The first card was alright, but the second two were astonishingly on pointe. Kudos on the cards. wink Thanks a bunch!

Cold Comrade

I have two questions I'd like answered, so I hope it's alright that I'm asking them both in the same post.

Username: Inkstone
Question 1: Is college the right place for me to be now or should I take time off?
Question 2: Will my love life change over the next few months or will things stay the same as they are now?
Deck: Whichever seems more fitting for each question.

If you'd rather only answer one question, I'd prefer the first one be addressed.

Hygienic Gekko

Username: Fragrant Fart
Question: Will I get a boyfriend this year lol
Deck: waite
VintageAutomaton
Pixelated-Aemi
Username:Pixelated-Aemi
Question: (Not really sure what question to ask...)When will I meet my future girlfriend?
Deck: Cosmic biggrin

I'm not really sure how to answer that question, because Tarot cards can't exactly tell you when certain things will happen. How about a past/present/future about your love life instead? smile
ah makes sense ^^ ok If you're still doing them i'd love to ^^
Username: Zroxs
Question: Hmm..would a past, present, future be acceptable on my life in general? If not, will my endeavors in writing be successful?
Deck: Cosmic

I'd like to have my reading PM'd to me if that's ok and thank you very much for the reading in advance.
Sorry for my sudden disappearance, but some family issues came up. Everything has pretty much settled now and I should be back giving out readings within the next few days smile

I also just purchased the Wild Wood Tarot, so I will be adding it to the first post.

Magical Shapeshifter

12,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Username: RandomChibiKitty
Question: Not sure how to word it really. Am I on the right path?
Deck: Which ever you feel is right for this question ^_^

Please PM the reading to me. Thanks heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas