Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

VintageAutomaton
So, this would mean "no"..? whee

Invisible Shapeshifter

Username: Guardian-of-Candracar
Question: Can I do a past/present/ future type deal?
Deck: Whichever works best ^ ^
rainbow_sparckle
VintageAutomaton
So, this would mean "no"..? whee

I believe the cards want you to continue pursuing your love interest. Good luck! mrgreen
NarumiPanda
Username: NarumiPanda
Question:Just my love life in general xD
Deck: Doesn't matter biggrin

Hey there smile My Cosmic deck was used for this spread.
Past: Four of Cups
In the past you've spent time to sit and ponder about your love life. You may have been experiencing uncertain feelings and were trying to make sense of them. Perhaps you were also feeling a bit lonely and pondering what it would be like to be in a relationship (dreaming - that's what I'm getting from the pony and castle in the background).
Present: Princess of Cups
Right now you're interested in a relationship, but you're still a bit shy. I'm particularly drawn to the ship in the background. I think this means that you have come from an emotional journey, but are also ready to hop back on and set sail. The Princess of Cups daydreams of romance and is quiet and gentle in character.
Future: The Devil
The Devil does not represent evil. I do not think this card is saying that your love life will take a bad turn. What has caught my attention is that the Devil is wearing a suit, which leads me to think of success. However, he also stands for obsession, so this card could also mean that you will be enthralled with someone. Maybe in a future relationship you and your SO will be too captivated with each other in an unhealthy way. It's something to keep in mind.
Anderhyde
Username: Anderhyde
Question: How can I get over the abuse in my past? I guess just advice for the future.
Deck: Whichever you think is best.

I used my Cosmic Deck. I'd also like to wish you luck with your recovery smile
What will help you: Death
Death mainly symbolizes a transition. I think what will help you overcome the past is to just take it one day at a time. Remember to look towards the sunrise and remember that tomorrow is a new day. Right now you may be surrounded by the negative, but it will go away with a slow but steady transformation.
What will hinder you: Judgement
Like Death, Judgement also means a transformation, but more in a sense of a breakthrough. The card depicts people bursting forth from the ground at the sound of cosmic trumpets. I think this means that you should not try to make a quick and speedy recovery, because this will not lead to to the source of the problem in order to properly fix it.
Your unrealized potential: Five of Pentacles
You are strong. You have the ability to survive through hard times and you can do it again. The five glowing pentacles are your glimmer of hope, and although the road may be long and hard, you will be able to get to a better place.

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
VintageAutomaton
Anderhyde
Username: Anderhyde
Question: How can I get over the abuse in my past? I guess just advice for the future.
Deck: Whichever you think is best.

I used my Cosmic Deck. I'd also like to wish you luck with your recovery smile
What will help you: Death
Death mainly symbolizes a transition. I think what will help you overcome the past is to just take it one day at a time. Remember to look towards the sunrise and remember that tomorrow is a new day. Right now you may be surrounded by the negative, but it will go away with a slow but steady transformation.
What will hinder you: Judgement
Like Death, Judgement also means a transformation, but more in a sense of a breakthrough. The card depicts people bursting forth from the ground at the sound of cosmic trumpets. I think this means that you should not try to make a quick and speedy recovery, because this will not lead to to the source of the problem in order to properly fix it.
Your unrealized potential: Five of Pentacles
You are strong. You have the ability to survive through hard times and you can do it again. The five glowing pentacles are your glimmer of hope, and although the road may be long and hard, you will be able to get to a better place.

Thank you so much c:

Kawaii Shoujo

VintageAutomaton
Ohh.. But I just feel like giving up now. gonk
I'll think about it, though, since you said that.. emo Thank you very much for the reading!
Username: Robotic lalanono
Question: If possible, I'd like some advice for my job interview tomorrow, but I realize you might not get to me before then, so if not, I'd like some advice on my job search.
Deck: No preference.

You can quote here. I don't mind.
Miyoko Seishou
Username: Miyoko Seishou
Question: (jumpin' on the relationship advice train!) What do I need to do differently in order to maintain a successful romantic relationship?
Deck: Waite, please 3nodding

Current Situation: Five of Cups
Right now you're definitely looking back on the past like the glum silhouette with his back to us on the card. I think that here the cups represent your relationships - the three spilled over are the ones that haven't worked out. However, there are still two cups standing, but the man isn't facing them. He doesn't notice them because he is too busy thinking about the knocked over cups.
Obstacle: Judgement
You're having trouble releasing your sorrows and guilt. You know you need to change but you're having trouble actually doing it. Unsure what you need to do, you are in the middle of some hard choices.
Advice: Two of Swords
I'm going to try to read this card intuitively. I'd like to point out how her feet are facing outwards, and also the obvious fact that the woman sits blindfolded on an edge before an ocean. I this this card is telling you that you need to be more open and trusting of others. Try to find inner peace and balance like the two symmetrical swords she holds. Know that if you were to fall you need to believe that the other person would catch you. smile
Guardian-Of-Candracar
Username: Guardian-of-Candracar
Question: Can I do a past/present/ future type deal?
Deck: Whichever works best ^ ^

I used the Waite deck because it was out already mrgreen
Past: The Emperor
In the past you were quite structured and secure. The Emperor is someone who takes the lead and establishes order. He also suggests you were in a position of strength.
Present: Three of Swords
Three swords pierce a heart with the backdrop of a thunderstorm. Right now things might be a bit chaotic; quite opposite of what the Emperor stands for. This is also the card of heartbreak and loneliness. Right now you may be having a difficult time and feeling disappointed. You may have misplaced your trust and are now experiencing some emotional pain.
Future: Queen of Pentacles
The Queen of Pentacles is someone who is very nurturing and has a big heart. She can create a secure environment and has faith in others. Court cards usually represent a person - so either you will come to exemplify these traits or someone in your life already has them. I think it is more likely that someone in the future will be able to tend to your current broken heart.

Invisible Shapeshifter

VintageAutomaton

Thank you ^ ^
and, just so you know, I found your past/present readings to be very accurate. (Obviously I can't speak for the future one xD) but Thanks again for the reading ^ ^
Robotic lalanono
Question: If possible, I'd like some advice for my job interview tomorrow, but I realize you might not get to me before then, so if not, I'd like some advice on my job search.

For some reason I felt compelled to use my Cosmic deck so I did.
Your strengths: The Fool
You have a lot of originality and also the wisdom of innocence. I also see this as you being very spontaneous, and not in a bad way. You are willing to take risks and challenge yourself. You trust the flow and are true to yourself, and realize when you're too close to the edge.
Your weaknesses: The Moon
The Moon stands for confusion and the unknown. Perhaps there are things hidden in your unconscious mind that you are unaware of. I think in this context this card means that right now you aren't really sure of where to go or what to do.
Advice: Four of Swords
Four men rest with their camels in the desert; four swords and laid down on an ornate carpet. The figures on this card are telling me that you need to take a chill pill. You've come a long way through the desert and you need to take a short amount of time to take a deep breath and relax. I'm also drawn to the swords and the carpet. Because the carpet is so bold and decorative, I think it means that for this interview you need to bring your strengths to the table and emphasize them.

I also think it's interesting that all three cards look as though they have something to do with journeys. smile Anyway, wish you luck!
rainbow_sparckle
VintageAutomaton
Ohh.. But I just feel like giving up now. gonk
I'll think about it, though, since you said that.. emo Thank you very much for the reading!

You're welcome! biggrin
Guardian-Of-Candracar
VintageAutomaton

Thank you ^ ^
and, just so you know, I found your past/present readings to be very accurate. (Obviously I can't speak for the future one xD) but Thanks again for the reading ^ ^

You're very welcome! It makes me happy to hear that I was accurate mrgreen
VintageAutomaton
Robotic lalanono

For some reason I felt compelled to use my Cosmic deck so I did.
Your strengths: The Fool
You have a lot of originality and also the wisdom of innocence. I also see this as you being very spontaneous, and not in a bad way. You are willing to take risks and challenge yourself. You trust the flow and are true to yourself, and realize when you're too close to the edge.
Your weaknesses: The Moon
The Moon stands for confusion and the unknown. Perhaps there are things hidden in your unconscious mind that you are unaware of. I think in this context this card means that right now you aren't really sure of where to go or what to do.
Advice: Four of Swords
Four men rest with their camels in the desert; four swords and laid down on an ornate carpet. The figures on this card are telling me that you need to take a chill pill. You've come a long way through the desert and you need to take a short amount of time to take a deep breath and relax. I'm also drawn to the swords and the carpet. Because the carpet is so bold and decorative, I think it means that for this interview you need to bring your strengths to the table and emphasize them.

I also think it's interesting that all three cards look as though they have something to do with journeys. smile Anyway, wish you luck!

Oh, wow! Thank you so much! This helps a lot, and I feel like the past and present is really accurate. I feel a lot better about tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff