Invisible Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VintageAutomaton
Be Lateralus

Impressive! Thank you very much! mrgreen
Now you can ask me a question, but I can't guarantee I'll be as thorough as you. Might I ask how long you've been reading the Tarot?

that same one is fine. and i been reading for about a year now i think but i don't read nearly as much as i like
Username:Pixelated-Aemi
Question: (Not really sure what question to ask...)When will I meet my future girlfriend?
Deck: Cosmic biggrin
Be Lateralus

I used my Cosmic Deck because it was already out smile

Past: Three of Pentacles
You've worked very hard to get to where you are now. A strong foundation has been set for yourself which required a certain amount skill to create. You persevered and it has payed off.
Present: The Hierophant
This the strongest card in the spread. At this moment in time you show leadership skills and could be a good role model to others. You are loyal to people and committed to what you believe in. I also think right now you are expanding your knowledge and broadening your mind.
Future: Five of Pentacles
My first thought for this card was, 'Uh oh!'. It doesn't look like the future is too bright. It looks like you'll have some worries on your mind or issues with money. However, the five glowing pentacles definitely grab my attention, they are a ray of hope. Perhaps this situation will have a positive outcome.

This is a completely wild guess, but looking at all the cards together I had a bit of realization. It looks to me like in the past you saved up your money, you are currently going to school, and afterwards you'll have to pay off student loans? This might be way off but it was just a thought, because the Hierophant represents education and the Pentacles can be money.
Pixelated-Aemi
Username:Pixelated-Aemi
Question: (Not really sure what question to ask...)When will I meet my future girlfriend?
Deck: Cosmic biggrin

I'm not really sure how to answer that question, because Tarot cards can't exactly tell you when certain things will happen. How about a past/present/future about your love life instead? smile

Invisible Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VintageAutomaton
Be Lateralus

I used my Cosmic Deck because it was already out smile

Past: Three of Pentacles
You've worked very hard to get to where you are now. A strong foundation has been set for yourself which required a certain amount skill to create. You persevered and it has payed off.
Present: The Hierophant
This the strongest card in the spread. At this moment in time you show leadership skills and could be a good role model to others. You are loyal to people and committed to what you believe in. I also think right now you are expanding your knowledge and broadening your mind.
Future: Five of Pentacles
My first thought for this card was, 'Uh oh!'. It doesn't look like the future is too bright. It looks like you'll have some worries on your mind or issues with money. However, the five glowing pentacles definitely grab my attention, they are a ray of hope. Perhaps this situation will have a positive outcome.

This is a completely wild guess, but looking at all the cards together I had a bit of realization. It looks to me like in the past you saved up your money, you are currently going to school, and afterwards you'll have to pay off student loans? This might be way off but it was just a thought, because the Hierophant represents education and the Pentacles can be money.

It's funny how sometimes the cards that look the most negative can actually the most positive when you change your outlook. which is one thing i really like about the 5 of Pent.

At least it's not swords now that would not bode so well LMAO

Invisible Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

this is what i usually interpret the hierophant in a you know position btw

in a you now position you may be stuck in your ways and are unwilling to accept others. Clinging to the past means that your life can't move on and accept the necessary changes that will improve in your life.

It kind of a hard card to read because it has two very split meanings lol
Be Lateralus

It's funny how sometimes the cards that look the most negative can actually the most positive when you change your outlook. which is one thing i really like about the 5 of Pent.

At least it's not swords now that would not bode so well LMAO

Haha whee Yeah it's nice to look at the seemingly darker cards with a positive point of view.
Be Lateralus

in a you now position you may be stuck in your ways and are unwilling to accept others. Clinging to the past means that your life can't move on and accept the necessary changes that will improve in your life.

That makes sense smile I keep putting off journaling about the Hierophant because a lot of the time his meaning evades me. I think once I do it though I'll be able to understand him a bit better.

Invisible Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VintageAutomaton
Be Lateralus

That makes sense smile I keep putting off journaling about the Hierophant because a lot of the time his meaning evades me. I think once I do it though I'll be able to understand him a bit better.

Have you tried sitting with a card and just letting your intuition flow into you with possible meanings and writing those in a journal. this is really good with the actual imagery. there is a lot of symbolism in the pictorals and every deck has it own.... personality. let it speak to you
Be Lateralus

Have you tried sitting with a card and just letting your intuition flow into you with possible meanings and writing those in a journal. this is really good with the actual imagery. there is a lot of symbolism in the pictorals and every deck has it own.... personality. let it speak to you

I've done this to a degree; more observation than intuition. I'll have to try it sometime though biggrin

dcannon121's Girlfriend

Married Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username: His Deadly Angel
Question: I guess just love life in general
Deck: Anything that best works for you!
His Deadly Angel
Username: His Deadly Angel
Question: I guess just love life in general
Deck: Anything that best works for you!

Hello there! I used my Cosmic deck.
Past: Nine of Cups
It looks like your love life was very successful in the past. You were very happy like the young couple depicted on the card. The sun beamed down and emotions glowed.
Present: Princess of Cups
The Princess of Cups is tender and romantic. She is pensive but also a bit shy, as shown by the way she covers the cup with her folded hands. I think that right now you dream of new relationships and think back on the past fondly.
Future: Three of Pentacles
In the future you will have a relationship with a strong foundation. It may take some time and work to get it to be that way, but in the end it will be worth it. All you need is effort and perseverance.

Loyal Tipper

Username: NarumiPanda
Question:Just my love life in general xD
Deck: Doesn't matter biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Username: Anderhyde
Question: How can I get over the abuse in my past? I guess just advice for the future.
Deck: Whichever you think is best.

Dapper Fatcat

Username: Miyoko Seishou
Question: (jumpin' on the relationship advice train!) What do I need to do differently in order to maintain a successful romantic relationship?
Deck: Waite, please 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces