Welcome to Gaia! ::

d e s s a b u n n e h
I hope this doesn't come across the right way. Since you want to do web design, and I need a web designer, you could enter my Design Contest and win some awesome prizes.

My Awesome Design Contest
Oh sure no problem
QT2
Trashy Tiffiany

Looking into banners or other designs for my OC art request thread,
[Link here]

Let me know if you're interested!
Yeah Sorry I'm not really that good with drawing things so I'll have to pass up on that

Golden Admirer

Trashy Tiffiany
QT2
Trashy Tiffiany

[Link here]

Yeah Sorry I'm not really that good with drawing things so I'll have to pass up on that

That's fine, but...
I never asked you to draw. I was asking for graphics x.x;;

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Trashy Tiffiany
KoTToS
Trashy Tiffiany
I'm just getting into web design and I would like some experience before I start up college for it.

Here are examples of things I've done. I'm not quite sure what I'm handing out, so just hit me up with whatever request you have. Banners, Sigs, Logos, etc. Please include as much information as you can about what you are looking for.

Website #1
Website #2
Website #3
Website #4
Banner #1
Banner #2
Gaia Forum Search Re-do

Requests:
1)
2)
3)

I you have any interest in helping with the halloween event I need banners for my thread. I need only with the name and flames around it for a sig and top of the the forum page. Please quote or pm me if you have any interest. Thank you for considering me.

Sure this one sounds fun and easy so as soon as I read this over again to totally understand what I'm doing XD I'll help out

Awesome! I have gotten a few donations I can give to you if that helps. It should be easy and I would really really appreciate it! you can few my thread here if that helps you at all. Thanks again!
QT2
Trashy Tiffiany
QT2
Trashy Tiffiany

[Link here]

That's fine, but...
Oh I'm stupid then sure I'll do it derp
Trashy Tiffiany
QT2
Trashy Tiffiany
QT2
Trashy Tiffiany

[Link here]

That's fine, but...
Oh I'm stupid then sure I'll do it derp
Here is the link so the other banners http://imgur.com/qCuMD,4fca7,4S5qz,y5B5S
if your still doing stuffs, I want to make a more permanent artshop but im too lazy to make a pretty layount. i guess that includes banners and such pretties. I will def throw gold at you if you help me. My arts here pryanima.deviant.com I generally do the normal gaia rules and a general set up would be fine. I dont really know how to make samples with the pretty little x's and i can give you more info on what im looking for if you want it

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image

Would you consider a post layout?
Something cat themed. It doesn't have to be similar to this,
but I've had this for a year now,
and would love something a bit different.

I always tip ^__^
heart

User Image

Sandwix's Bae

Golden Sex Symbol

a banner please^^
SPONNNGE
a banner please^^

A Banner for what?
Tryatra Udine
if your still doing stuffs, I want to make a more permanent artshop but im too lazy to make a pretty layount. i guess that includes banners and such pretties. I will def throw gold at you if you help me. My arts here pryanima.deviant.com I generally do the normal gaia rules and a general set up would be fine. I dont really know how to make samples with the pretty little x's and i can give you more info on what im looking for if you want it

This sounds fun I've done some threads like that. I'd be happy to help as much as I could.

Sandwix's Bae

Golden Sex Symbol

Trashy Tiffiany
SPONNNGE
a banner please^^

A Banner for what?
fro my new pixel shop

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Trashy Tiffiany

I'd like to request a banner please.

Could you use this image (feel free to re-size if you wish) and write somewhere on it ".::Stay Awake::. A Charity Thread"?
Note that it doesn't have to be all a single line of text, you can break it up if you want and place it as you wish.
And if there's anything else you think you'd want to add to it feel free to.
Thanks either way for taking a look at my request. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces