Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok I will give it 24 hours. If I don't get any offers. I will create a different and better shop.
okay, that leaves 12 hours left. Please post your offers. I need customers.
Im ordering bumps
Username: Shadow Of the Bellflower
Link to thead: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/kikyo-s-last-song-art-request/t.76837991/?_gaia_t_=3934
number of bumps: 1,000
number of bumps per day: 50-100
requests: use [Chadowkissed.deviantart] to bump untl i create a real banner in a couple days,
Or create a real banner XD for it, anything
Time limit: 1/21/2012
total amount in gold: 10,000
Shadow Of The Bellflower
Im ordering bumps
Username: Shadow Of the Bellflower
Link to thead: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/kikyo-s-last-song-art-request/t.76837991/?_gaia_t_=3934
number of bumps: 1,000
number of bumps per day: 50-100
requests: use [Chadowkissed.deviantart] to bump untl i create a real banner in a couple days,
Or create a real banner XD for it, anything
Time limit: 1/21/2012
total amount in gold: 10,000

Thank you for your request. We will start as soon as possible.
Starting Shadow Of The Bellflower 1/1,000
Ending Shadow Of the Bellflower at 5/1000

Versatile Worshipper

Im ordering bumps
Username: Nekkid Muffin
Link to thead: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/yaoi-1x1-picture-plots-and-webcomics-35-ipc/t.74673681_2536/?sequence=2536
number of bumps: 1500
number of bumps per day: However many you can do?
requests: Please allow 1-3 minutes between bumps? c:
Time limit: None
total amount in gold: 4500
Tips: We shall see!
We are open for business again... Sorry for the wait everyone.... Waiting for customers.

Ruthless Sage

7,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Im ordering bumps
Username: Nmichaelis
Link to thead: quest
number of bumps: 400
number of bumps per day: 40
requests: min 3 minutes between bumps
Time limit: none
total amount in gold: 100k
Tips: -
Nmichaelis
Im ordering bumps
Username: Nmichaelis
Link to thead: quest
number of bumps: 400
number of bumps per day: 40
requests: min 3 minutes between bumps
Time limit: none
total amount in gold: 100k
Tips: -

Accepted, Thank you for not allowing any time limit, seeing as I am the only bumper at the moment. I will get this done as soon as possible. Thanks again.
Starting Job #1
Stopping Job #1 at 10/400
Job 1 has ended. Now to wait for more customers.

Tipsy Tycoon

13,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
Im ordering bumps
Username: d e f i b u l a t o r
Link to thead: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaia-reality-game-last-day-yippie/t.91059085/
number of bumps: 250
number of bumps per day: Whatever you're comfortable with.
requests: Feel free to play the dice games or RNG game while bumping.
Time limit: 3 weeks. Time limit isn't set. It just depends how long the thread is open.
total amount in gold:1,500,000g (5000g per bump)
Tips: In my thread, you get a prize for bumping 250 times. You can take a look and see what you want. For now, I just sent a bunch of random things in the trade along with payment. In other words, you get payment + a prize worth around 1mil+. I also give away prizes regularly to deplete my inventory before quitting Gaia. The more you post, the more random gifts you get as well :'D

I actually don't mind if you finish the bumps by the time my thread closes. It's a giveaway thread so you'll definitely earn quite a bit just by hanging out in there (see the winners post of the thread to see what kind of stuff gets given out). It will just be nice to have somebody new in there ^_^
d e f i b u l a t o r
Im ordering bumps
Username: d e f i b u l a t o r
Link to thead: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaia-reality-game-last-day-yippie/t.91059085/
number of bumps: 250
number of bumps per day: Whatever you're comfortable with.
requests: Feel free to play the dice games or RNG game while bumping.
Time limit: 3 weeks. Time limit isn't set. It just depends how long the thread is open.
total amount in gold:1,500,000g (5000g per bump)
Tips: In my thread, you get a prize for bumping 250 times. You can take a look and see what you want. For now, I just sent a bunch of random things in the trade along with payment. In other words, you get payment + a prize worth around 1mil+. I also give away prizes regularly to deplete my inventory before quitting Gaia. The more you post, the more random gifts you get as well :'D

I actually don't mind if you finish the bumps by the time my thread closes. It's a giveaway thread so you'll definitely earn quite a bit just by hanging out in there (see the winners post of the thread to see what kind of stuff gets given out). It will just be nice to have somebody new in there ^_^

Thank you for the opportunity. Will start bumping as soon as we can. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff