Welcome to Gaia! ::

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I need someone to find and make a list of blue/black items in Gaia.

-Can't be items designed for females.
-Price has to be higher than 400,000 and lower than 20,000,000.
-Can either be black with some hints of blue, a dark blue, or any shade of blue.
-Not looking for wings.
-Not looking for accessories.
-Can't be small (hardly) noticeable items.

Items I already have:
-Zodiacal
-Sky Pascal
-Prince of Icy Thieves
-Fremere's Guard

List must contain many items, and contain at least 50% of items over 1,000,000 gold.

If you are accepted, please send me one whole list, not many items at different times.
I will accept up to 4 people, and whoever has the best quality list will get the major reward.
Person coming in second place will receive half the amount of the person in first place.

Reward will be anywhere (depending on quality of the list) from 30,000 to 100,000 gold for first place.

Backwoods Elder

Try tektek.org. ^u^ You don't need to pay anyone for work like this when it's so easy to do yourself. >o> Wouldn't that be a waste of gold?

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
dark pillow
Try tektek.org. ^u^ You don't need to pay anyone for work like this when it's so easy to do yourself. >o> Wouldn't that be a waste of gold?

Problem is tektek isn't always updated to the current items and tektek doesn't have the option to filter out puny/worthless items.
I have done that, but I'd rather have a current, up to-date list.

Backwoods Elder

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
dark pillow

Problem is tektek isn't always updated to the current items and tektek doesn't have the option to filter out puny/worthless items.
I have done that, but I'd rather have a current, up to-date list.

That is true, though it's not that far behind. Also, you can sort out all gold shop items which usually are the cheap ones. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff