Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Hello, all.~
I run a fitness challenge thread on a weekly basis. There are a couple of "positions" I'd like to hire for to help assist me to make sure that things run smoothly for the start of the new year.

First, I give away prizes on a weekly basis according to a points system. The participants are ranked according to how many points they accrue. I'm looking for someone to calculate these points every week. Details will be given on how to do the calculations--you can format them any way you'd like [ using an Excel sheet, etc. ]. The current points system is being revamped, but I should be able to give you a final product before January.

Requirements for this position--must be able to calculate & have the points / ranks up no later than the following Monday of the prize week. Must be active & keep up with the participants' activities. Must be consistent & double-check the totals to make sure they're correct. c:

Overall, it's not too hard ! There's usually less than 10 participants per week, during peak months it can be as high as 15 or a little more. I'd like to pay starting at 250mil per week, which should be 1bil per month. If participant counts reach over 15 per week, I'll most likely up this to 2bil. If this sound like something you can do, please reply here or message me ! n.n I will hire a main point counter, & a back-up in case the main needs to take a leave of absence.

- - - - -

Secondly, I'd like to hire someone to scour the Marketplace for weekly prize items. I have the themes ready, but need someone to find corresponding prizes [ ordered by average buy price ] & have them properly coded for the week to come. Having them coded simply means having the item's icon, with link to its marketplace listing. I can give more information about this via message, if one's interested. It's pretty easy--the hardest part being searching for the appropriate prizes. This one will also pay 1bil / month. If interested, please leave a note here / message me !~ emotion_awesome

- - - - -

Positions are filled ! I am also looking for back-ups should my mains need to take a break. Message me if you'd like to do this ! c:

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
I seem interested in the first one...

the second one I could also do but would have to be trained in coding with the picture and link.
I constantly roam around the marketplace. emotion_awesome

I do seem more interested in the first job and could help u with the second job till u find someone or vise versa, whatever one is more needed.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
bubblehead64

the second one I could also do but would have to be trained in coding with the picture and link.

I do seem more interested in the first job and could help u with the second job till u find someone or vise versa, whatever one is more needed.

Yaaay, that's great ! n.n Thank you so much for offering your help.
I have the coding, so there's no worries there. x3
I'll explain more via message ! I'll send that out today sometime~

Newbie Friend

MissaAmazin
heart
~ Still hiring~?? The second one seems nice ♥

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
heart

n.n Hi !!
Yes, the second position is still open, actually ! c: May I message you the details about it?

Newbie Friend

MissaAmazin
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
heart

n.n Hi !!
Yes, the second position is still open, actually ! c: May I message you the details about it?
~ Sure ♥

Newbie Friend

MissaAmazin
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
heart

n.n Hi !!
~ Hello Miss.. I think you forgot to message me? ♥

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
bubblehead64

Hello there !
Are you still interested in the first position by any chance? I think I accidentally deleted your PM,
& I don't think I replied like I was supposed to. ;n.n
I'm so sorry.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
heart

n.n Hi !!

PM sent ! :"3 Sorry for the delay.~

Newbie Friend

MissaAmazin
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
5 VAMPIRE
MissaAmazin
heart

n.n Hi !!

PM sent ! :"3 Sorry for the delay.~
~ It's okay ♥
MissaAmazin
bubblehead64

Hello there !
Are you still interested in the first position by any chance? I think I accidentally deleted your PM,
& I don't think I replied like I was supposed to. ;n.n
I'm so sorry.

Yes I am still interested in the position and I think the PM was about previous experiences.

It's okay, we all lmake mistakes! Some more then others... *whispers* me. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces