Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Kahlan, I want a reading!
Username: Alllfredo
What Type of reading you want :What will be the outcome of
Anything else?: I've chosen my path in school/career but it is a path that over 50% or students fail. Im asking if I might succeed.
Total 20k.

Devoted Citizen

13,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Amorous Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Darkmgirl
What Type of reading you want : Hrm i have noticed that in my clan of friends we have been fading apart. Kinda like drifting. We are headed to a big con in a month and i would like to know what i can do to try and patch things up. Me and my friends are stressed from work and i dont know what i can do to avoid a blow out at con
Anything else?: ^^
Total I am not sure but i have 200mil you tell me ^^

Devoted Citizen

13,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Darkmgirl
Darkmgirl
What Type of reading you want : Hrm i have noticed that in my clan of friends we have been fading apart. Kinda like drifting. We are headed to a big con in a month and i would like to know what i can do to try and patch things up. Me and my friends are stressed from work and i dont know what i can do to avoid a blow out at con

Well let’s see, I could to an outcome reading for if you try to patch things up with your friends.

Amorous Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Darkmgirl
Darkmgirl

Well let’s see, I could to an outcome reading for if you try to patch things up with your friends.
Yes please 150g or 150,000g? ( wasnt sure about the pricing system) >.< crying

Devoted Citizen

13,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Darkmgirl
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Darkmgirl
Darkmgirl

Yes please 150g or 150,000g? ( wasnt sure about the pricing system) >.< crying

150 gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff