Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.
Username: Formally known as neko
What Type of reading you want : Before I tell you what I all want, it's a pretty big list. I do know it states on the page to order a Celtic Cross alone, however if I tip you tremendously will you consiter doing the Celtic Cross as well as my other readings? I know tarot takes time, I used to read the cards (however an ex-friend took my cards >>;; )

Here is a list of what I want along with the question for each

General: Celtic Cross ;; if you decide to do this one, I hope you can make an exception for me, otherwise please disregard that one.

Is my son happy in life thus far in his 8 months? ::Give me a message about, number 2.::

When I publish my books, there are several in several different genres will they be hot sellers? I plan on publishing the children's books first to get my feet on the ground. What will be the outcome? number 3. What will be the effect? number 9.

What should I keep in mind when raising my son? Number 5.

General for number 10
Anything else?: Could you please PM me the answers that would be wonderful <3 I will start off the trade at 10k, and if you can get me done asap, I will add another 5-10k on that.

Total with just the readings 2.9k I think I came up with + the tips total between 10-25k

Hey Cecilia ! I want a reading
Username Formally known as Neko
Question you want a reflection about: My baby boy
Anything else: Could you please pm me with the answer, it would be very much appreciated and if you can get me done right away I will tip you tremendously as well. I don't know how much your readings cost, I can not find anywhere on there, but I will send you a trade for 5k
Tip: Well, I don't know how much the reading costs, but all in all 5k sent I will add on if it is done in a quick matter

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
opheliaopheliac1
Username: opheliaopheliac1
What Type of reading you want :

Give me a message about how he views our relationship 150g
What Will be the outcome of our relationship? 150g

Anything else?:I would just like to get a better sense of him and if he sees us going anywhere. I would like to know if he is being fully honest with me.

Total 150 + 150 = 300 +tip

Sure I can do a reading for you , I should have it to you by today.

Formally known as Neko

Sorry But I really don’t have the time to do the celtic cross and three others readings at the same time . I’ve got three other readings plus school work. However, I could do the Celtic cross and one other for you if that’s alright . Or . If you’re patient I could do this , but it’d have to be after Thursday or on Thursday when I’m freed up.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Formally known as Neko

To add to what I said earlier , I might be able to do all 3 if you can wait till Thursday.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Formally known as Neko
Anything else: Could you please pm me with the answer, it would be very much appreciated and if you can get me done right away I will tip you tremendously as well. I don't know how much your readings cost, I can not find anywhere on there, but I will send you a trade for 5k
Tip: Well, I don't know how much the reading costs, but all in all 5k sent I will add on if it is done in a quick matter
i just saw this so i will get on it

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Formally known as Neko

To add to what I said earlier , I might be able to do all 3 if you can wait till Thursday.
I can wait n.n thank you for consitering

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cecilia Davidson
Formally known as Neko
i just saw this so i will get on it
thank you very much!

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Formally known as Neko
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Formally known as Neko

Thank you, I promise I will get to work on your request when I am free on Thursday.

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Formally known as Neko
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Formally known as Neko

Thank you, I promise I will get to work on your request when I am free on Thursday.
I will make it worth your while too, I used to read the cards and such, and it can take such a long time sometimes. :] I really appreciate you taking on this huge offer <3

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
opheliaopheliac1
Username: opheliaopheliac
What Type of reading you want :
What is Blocking me from attaining my goal? 150g
Anything else?:
Total 150+tip

Welcome back, I can do a reading for you .I shall try to have it to you by tomorrow or sunday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff