Decks in my possession:

I Ching:.
Marseille.

Rider Waite.
Manga Deck.
Clow Cards.
Poker cards.

Shadowscape deck
flowers of the Canada, Alaska and the ukulele.

Bloodstone runes.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Pay as you will!

Dropbox with all my spreads.

Pay as you will/want

Spreads:

Custom spreads: Negotiable.

1 card: A simple yes or no with a one card answer. This is the only time I can use the clow, so request if you want me to.

3x3 spread or Empowerment spread: 9 card draw stating your environmental influences (non-emotional) your Life's path and affairs of the heart.

Alchemic: 9 card draw stating emotions, soul and physical of a decision of relationship in the past, present and future.

Castle: 12 card draw, stacked like a house of cards. Mostly having to do with spiritual elements such as fire, wind, water and earth.

Celtic Cross: 10 card draw, as an in depth answer to any given situation be it a simple yes or no question or not.

Chakra: A 7 card draw about the 7 Chakra points in the human body.

Diamond normal or norn: Past, present, future and guiding influence. 4 Cards.

Diamond complex: A 9 card spread having a lot to do with influences, outcomes and the situation. This is far more complex then my older diamond which consisted of 4 cards.

Heart: 7 card spread suiting as the replacement for the mirror, having to do with intimacy as well.

Horseshoe: 7 card spread having to do with the past, present, future as well as obstacles and attitude regarding the question from the person asking it. (You.) Obstacles and outcomes and likely influences as well.

Past Life: 9 card spread, very deep. I can't even begin to describe all that it answers.

Two paths: 5 card spread, a good decision if you can't make up your mind on something.

Personality: 9 card spread to help you dive deeper into yourself. I can't use the I Ching and Marseill deck with this reading.

Dream Interpretation: 5 sometimes 4 tarot card spread about what your dreams are currently telling you. I can't use the I Ching.and Marseille deck for this.

The soulmate: A detailed description of your soulmate, what he(or)she may look or act like and the things you may need to do to meet them and see them. It's a 6 card spread. I can't use the I Ching.and Marseille deck for this as I lack the experiance. .

Sword: To pierce the heart of a question sometimes you need something sharp, and your alley shall be the sword. A simple 7 card spread, speaking to one about the heart of the matter, your support the things coming to your aid and the problem being solved along with a multitude of other things.

Yamel: Fire, earth, wind, water the seen and the unseen. Plus one last card. 7 cards in all.

Zodiac: 13 card draw, having to do with you the subject and each of the Zodiac.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Rules.

You must pay me even if you don't like your reading.

I can refuse service.

Cards are not the uiltimate answer, more of a guide.

I may skip you if a customer is easier or quicker to do, but don't worry I'll get back to you.

Some readings and cards I am better at then others, just know that this is why it's pay what you will.

Send your trades first, then I'll start on your reading.

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Elise The Experiment
1 card yes or no. 4 k. Will Brian and I get back together?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SaltyCheerio
Elise The Experiment

OMG. <3 I'll get on it right now and pm you the answer.

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Elise The Experiment
SaltyCheerio
Elise The Experiment

OMG. <3 I'll get on it right now and pm you the answer.
Thank you : )

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SaltyCheerio
Thank you : )
Your very welcome. *Bows.* Thank you for your pantronage.

Kawaii Shoujo

What's your specialty?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

rainbow_sparckle
What's your specialty?
The diamond is, it's the first spread I ever used and I work best with either the manga tarot or rider.

Lucky Admirer

Elise The Experiment

heart

Fashionable Shapeshifter

InuPaws
Elise The Experiment

heart

<3
*Giggles.*
How are you?

rainbow_sparckle
Elise The Experiment
rainbow_sparckle
What's your specialty?
The diamond is, it's the first spread I ever used and I work best with either the manga tarot or rider.
Oh, okay, and do you need our names for the orders, too..?
:EDIT: And, sorry, I don't really know much about tarot cards sweatdrop can you use, for example, rider, for any of the types of readings you have listed? Or are the decks specialized for certain types of readings?

No names. I edited my post. The I Ching and Marseill deck I can only use for certain readings. The rest is all free game, however, with the clow I am learning still and I may not be so accurate.

Lucky Admirer

Elise The Experiment

<3
*Giggles.*
How are you?

Tired from waking up from the earthquake this morning xD
Ive got class in 30 minutes >:
and you didnt check your phone
how about you?

Kawaii Shoujo

Elise The Experiment
Oh, okay then, could I please have the Diamond Normal, Heart, and Sword spreads, with whichever deck you think would work best? And total= 10k?
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces