Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
What do you require for a minimum weekly payment/down payment? Should it be a certain percentage of the item price?

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
What are you questing for: Light Spirit
How long have you been questing it: somewhere around a month
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): I can't seem to keep up with them.. So, I don't have one... ;-;
Down payment: 70k ('s all I have right now..)
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 20k
paste a tektek of your dream avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
[Yours Truly]
What do you require for a minimum weekly payment/down payment? Should it be a certain percentage of the item price?
Well, it really depends. The main thing is that they whole item price is paid off in the allotted time. So, if you don't have a lot for a down payment, but can make large weekly payments that meet the deadline, that's fine. If you have a huge chunk of down payment but don't make a lot weekly, that's ok too as long as you make the deadline.

Does that make sense?

Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
DreamCatchers DreamWeaver
Okay, what's the deadline then? I know you need to pay weekly but is there a certain number of weeks?

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hucking Foes
What are you questing for: Light Spirit
How long have you been questing it: somewhere around a month
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): I can't seem to keep up with them.. So, I don't have one... ;-;
Down payment: 70k ('s all I have right now..)
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 20k
paste a tektek of your dream avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Your item is priced at 315k. Your deadline will be 6 months.
315k - the 70k down payment is 245k to be paid in weekly payments. Looks like with 20k weekly, you'll be paying it off in time.

I accept. I will set up a trade. Please put the down payment in ASAP and your account information, including the date your next payment should be received by, will be on the front page.

Thank you.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
[Yours Truly]
Okay, what's the deadline then? I know you need to pay weekly but is there a certain number of weeks?

Front page information
Is there a time limit I have to add all the locked in price into the trade?
Yes. As of right now, you must complete your quest with me within 3 months. If your locked in price is over 150K, your deadline will be 4 months. If your locked in price is over 300K, your deadline will be 6 months. If your locked in price is over 700K, your deadline will be 9 months. These deadlines are subject to change. If you don't, I will cancel our transaction (you get your gold and I keep the item). The flow of this thread depends on donators and completed quests. The gold I get from you goes towards more items for others' quests. I cannot sit around for a year waiting for you to finish your quest. Don't worry; if I happen to cancel your trade because of not meeting the final deadline, you won't be put on the banned list.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I have updated the form to include a 'contract'.

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Μγ ιεĝş ωεſε şħακîηğ, Μγ ħεαſτ ϖαş ſαςÎηģ, Μγ ħαηđş ϖεſε şεαſςħιηģ ŧσſ γσυ...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
♥ξνε Řαιηε♥

☞☜

I acquired an extra 10k so the down payment is 80k instead of 70k. >w< That's okay, right? o-o☚
☞☜
... Î ĵυşτ ισŝτ Ïτ.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hucking Foes
Μγ ιεĝş ωεſε şħακîηğ, Μγ ħεαſτ ϖαş ſαςÎηģ, Μγ ħαηđş ϖεſε şεαſςħιηģ ŧσſ γσυ...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
♥ξνε Řαιηε♥

☞☜

I acquired an extra 10k so the down payment is 80k instead of 70k. >w< That's okay, right? o-o☚
☞☜
... Î ĵυşτ ισŝτ Ïτ.
Ok.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
hello everyone!

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Deadncrispy
hello everyone!
Hi there. smile

Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello 3nodding

Wealthy Sweetheart

By filling out this application, I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
What are you questing for: Dappy Dandy
How long have you been questing it: 3 Weeks
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): No Just a personal avi quest .
Down payment: 14Ok
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): Minimum of 1Ok ?

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Armchair Activist

By filling out this application, I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): No Just a personal avi quest .

Do you have a specific generation of this item that you'd like? Gen 8 and 10 seem to be cheapest.

Wealthy Sweetheart

Armchair Activist

Do you have a specific generation of this item that you'd like? Gen 8 and 10 seem to be cheapest.

Gen 8 Or 1O. Whatever is cheapest once I have enough for either haha .
&& Once I get this trade accepted, I will have another 7Ok .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff