Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 796 797 798 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
WARNING: If you see any other thread with identical banners (possibly a charity thread), know that it is in no way connected to this thread and I specifically denied the request to 'borrow' our banners of a hopeful charity runner.

So you've decided on the perfect avatar.
It's fabulous, it's beautiful, it's malicious... it's expensive!
Even worse, the MP prices are rising constantly.
Wish there was a way to stop the endless race to the current price?
WE CAN DO THAT!

Dream Weaver is a place where you tell us what you want,
and depending on our funds and stock, we will LOCK IN an agreed price and hold the item
until you have all the gold. If you lock in your price today, and two months from now that item has risen 50K in the marketplace...
WHO CARES!?
You don't pay 1g more than the locked in price. No more chasing, no more catching up.

History and Announcements
May, 2016 - THREAD CLOSED
September, 2014 - Deadline tiers have been altered
October, 2013 - Deadline tiers have been altered
July, 2013 - Pretty When I Cry raised 1,520,000g for our thread thanks to her participation in TGSNE.
November, 2012 - Missed payment amount will no longer be added to your total owed amount.
November, 2012 - This thread has been revamped and organized by CagePad7.
October, 2012 - MizzSugarToast raised 2,516K through The Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event (TGSNE) for our thread. A big thanks to her.
2011 - I thought I would give a second shot at filing out a report. Miraculously a few days later things were resolved and here we are. Thank you much for the person who handled my report, Sandokiri (please don't PM and bug him/her).
2009 - This account was hack/scammed and went into a deep slumber. A report was filed and never answered.
2008 - This thread opened with high hopes.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rules

This thread is for people who have ALREADY been questing an item, not for people who look at the list of things we have in stock and decide on the spot that it would look nice with their avi. If you are not questing the item, do not fill out a form.

This thread is for people who are seeking an item that is part of their dream avi. This thread is not for people who are looking to collect things just to have it. If there is an item you want, make sure to tell me if all the generations are the same (have the item you want in it). I'm not here to buy the most expensive gen for your collection, just the one that gets the job done.

If the Market Place graph shows that your items price has not been rising, or the price is not fluctuating, I will not help you. This thread is for people who are having a problem keeping up with the RISING prices. This also means that we do NOT help in regards to items that can be bought in general Gaia shops.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
How This Works
In just five steps, you can have your dream avi!

1. Does the dream weaver have what you want? Before the dream weaver can start working for you, you need to find out if we have what you want. Please only use our service if you're ACTUALLY questing for an item. If your item is over 100bil, we may have a problem helping you (it depends on our funds available which can be found at the top of the post with the list of items available). You may only ask for one dream at a time In the following post there is a list of items we already have in stock, which are generously and lovingly donated by gaians looking to help others. If your item is not on the list, it doesn't mean we can't help you, but it means that there is a chance that we cannot help you. In either case, you need to fill out the application below and post it in this thread (not through PM). If your item is not on the list and we cannot help you do to lack of funds, we do NOT have a waiting list and you'll have to return at a later date, if you so wish, to try again. If you qualify, then read on.

2. Set your payments. Like with many things on gaia, the dream weaver wants to help you set an attainable goal. Please reply here with the item you're questing for as well as a down payment you can make and a weekly payment you know you will be able to make and the dream weaver will reply with an approval or dispute, so please check back.

3. Time to lock in your price. As soon as the dream weaver has decided that she can help you, she will lock in your item's price and add it to the list of in progress dreams. You may only lock in the price of one item at a time. The dream weaver will set up a trade with you that will include the item you have requested. You will then be required to add to the trade the agreed down payment price. This trade will not be completed until the final locked in price has been reached. Once one dream item has been captured and traded to you, you must adhere to a two week waiting period before you may begin to lock in another item. If your item price falls in the MP by more than 2bil you are allowed to contact the dream weaver via PM and let her know you want to cancel the transaction. DO NOT cancel a trade without PMing the dream weaver first through PM, otherwise you'll be on the banned list. The dream weaver would prefer to be the one to cancel the trade.

4. It's almost yours! You will be required to add payments weekly. If you miss a payment, I will make a note of it. This will only be allowed 2 times. If you miss payments 3 times, I will return your gold and you will not get your item and you will BE ADDED TO THE BAN LIST, never able to use our services again. I can be a nice person and I can be lenient. I suggest that if you miss a payment, the very next time you're able to get online, you need to explain to me why. PAYMENT DUE DATES ARE SET BY PST.
*Note: You are responsible to keep track of your weekly minimum and payment due dates, I will not remind you (I'm not a babysitter). I may send one payment reminder on your very first due date, but don't expect future ones.

5. Your dream come true. Once the trade has reached the locked in price of your item, the dream weaver will accept and finalize the trade with your item in your possession and your payments in the dream weavers possession. Your name and attained goal will be added to the list of completed dreams and if you wish, you may start the process over again (with a two week waiting period).

FAQ
Frequently asked questions.

Do I get my item right away and then pay you back?
No. Once your payments and information has been worked out, it DOES NOT mean you get your item. Please read step 4 carefully before starting an agreement with me. I DO NOT want to go off and buy an expensive item if you aren't going to follow through.
Can you donate an item on your list to me?
No. This thread does not make donations to other people. If you want something, you have to gradually pay for it. You get nothing here for free. Sorry. There are plenty of other threads out there that donate though, so you should go find one of those.
What if the price of my item drops?
If the price of your item drops more than 500K you are allowed to cancel the trade and get it yourself, BUT you need to PM the dream weaver first and wait for HER to cancel your trade, otherwise you'll be added to the banned list and won't ever be able to use this service again. Remember, MP prices fluctuate often so make sure you're positive that you want to cancel your dream. I will never lower the locked in price. If the lowest MP price is lower than what you have in the trade, you can ask me to please cancel it. DO NOT CANCEL THE TRADE YOURSELF. Also, I'm not a babysitter so you can keep track of the MP prices versus the amount of gold in your trade.
Can I change my set weekly payment after it's already been set?
No. Make sure you can make the minimum payments before you agree to it.
Can I make a payment early?
Yes. You can add money to the trade early if you'd like just so long as your full week's payment is in the trade ON the due date. If you'd like to add MORE than the agreed upon weekly payment, more power to you. In fact, I'd love that. The weekly payments are merely a minimum you must pay. The faster your quest is finished, the more gold I have to go towards other's quests. However, if your full weekly payment is not in the trade, I will PM you letting you know you will be penalized. Additionally, note that your account progress on the front page will only reflect the current progress total as minimum payments, not a total of the trade amount (allowing a 'safety zone' if circumstances arise that cause you to miss payment dates).
What does it mean to be penalized?
In this case, being penalized means I will send you a PM saying you've missed a payment and I'll keeping an eye on you. Once you have missed 3 payments (been warned 2 times and have missed a 3rd payment), I will cancel your trade, you will NOT receive your item (your gold will be returned to you) and you will be put on the banned list.
Is there a deadline I have to add all the locked in price into the trade?
Yes. As of right now, you must complete your quest with me within 3 months. If your locked in price is over 5,000,000g, your deadline will be 4 months. If your locked in price is over 20,000,000g, your deadline will be 6 months. If your locked in price is over 1,000,000,000g, your deadline will be 9 months. These deadlines are subject to change. If you don't, I will cancel our transaction (you get your gold and I keep the item). The flow of this thread depends on donators and completed quests. The gold I get from you goes towards more items for others' quests. I cannot sit around for a year waiting for you to finish your quest. Don't worry; if I happen to cancel your trade because of not meeting the final deadline, you won't be put on the banned list.
Do I have to bump and post in order for you to help me with my quest?
You are not required to post, but it would be nice of you to post at least once a day (the days that you're on gaia) while you are using Dream Catcher's services.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
I'M SORRY BUT QUESTS ARE CURRENTLY RESTRICTED TO ITEMS ON THIS LIST ONLY.
ONCE WE GET MORE GOLD (either by donation or finished quests), I CAN OPEN REQUESTS FOR NEW ITEMS.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN (funds permitting) and everything below is automatically available (if an item on this list is not rising and is stagnant -at a standstill- in the MP, you may still use our services).
under 5mil = Limited, under 20mil = decent, under 50mil = good, over 100mil = great over 1bil = superb!, over 10bil = extraordinary!!
CURRENT FUNDS: Superb! - Over 1 billion

User Image[Animal] Obsessive Maomao
User Image[Animal] Pink Cat Breath
User ImageA New Decade
User ImageA New Phase
User ImageA New Year
User ImageAdorable Triplet
User ImageAll-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets
User ImageAngelic Lace
User ImageAntique Pierrot
User ImageAstra: Grim Specter Woe
User ImageAstra: Angelic Devil Mini Wings
User ImageAstra: Dancing Blue Flower
User ImageAstra: Dancing Red Flower
User ImageAstra: Dancing Yellow Flower (x2)
User ImageAstra: Petal Faerie Wings
User ImageBeast King's Cape
User ImageBedsheet Toga
User ImageBeer Goggles
User ImageBee Sting
User ImageBenevolent Duke of Lalune, The
User ImageBestial Masks
User ImageBiancamella 6th gen
User ImageBloody Kumiho's Sister
User ImageBright Magic
User ImageCaptain Ara's Nestegg
User ImageCatastrophe!
User ImageCherry Red Reindeer
User ImageCloud
User ImageCoCo Kitty Plushie
User ImageCold-Hearted Duke of Lalune, The
User ImageCream Tam Beret
User ImageDamp Dan (orphan)
User ImageDark Magical Matchmaker
User ImageDeath Roach
User ImageDemonic Anklets
User ImageDemonic Pitchfork
User ImageDesdemona's Fury
User ImageDespotic Duke of Lalune, The
User ImageDiabolical Duke of Lalune, The
User ImageEnchanted Book 2nd gen
User ImageEnchanted Strings
User ImageFallen Wish
User ImageFeverish Triplet
User ImageFreya's Crimson Wings
User ImageGaia Tankoubon
User ImageGift of the Gods
User ImageGigantous White Chocolate Biscuit Stick
User ImageGimpi 5th gen
User ImageGolden Admirer
User ImageGothic Veil
User ImageGrave Danger Spectral Shroud
User ImageGrunny
User ImageGuitar of Demona
User ImageHappy Capsule
User ImageHell Prison Guard
User ImageIrrawaddy Dolphin's Bubble Ring
User ImageIt's Adventure Time!
User ImageJackie
User ImageJack Plush
User ImageKandi Kitten
User ImageKnavish Charlatan
User ImageLa Sanguine
User ImageLabu Necklace
User ImageLittle Lucie 3rd Gen.
User ImageLively Lucie
User ImageLong-Stem Red Rose
User ImageLumiere Noire 3rd gen
User ImageManslayer Duke of Lalune, The
User ImageMary's Carnival Eyes
User ImageMellow Cryptodira
User ImageMPP Macaron Cosplay
User ImageMy Seeing Lass
User ImageMystix Dance
User ImageNoble Commander
User ImageNoire Chevalier
User ImageNorthern Frost (x2)
User ImageNorthern Sleet (x2)
User ImageOrphan's Elephant Doll
User ImagePadmavati's Lotus
User ImagePanda Hoodie
User ImagePeriwinkle Riding Hood
User ImagePeter's Boyhood
User ImagePeter's Zeal
User ImagePrimrose Path
User ImagePurple Tam Beret
User ImageRaider Shih's Garment
User ImageRed Heart Face Tattoo
User ImageRejected Olympics 2k12 Wet T-shirt
User ImageRock Hard (Demonic Mic)
User ImageRuncible Spoon 3rd Gen.
User ImageS-Pop Club: Taja
User ImageSam's Crew
User ImageSDPlus #123 Cygnus the Dark Star
User ImageSDPlus #142 Adelise
User ImageSDPlus #174 Starmony
User ImageSDPlus#187 Jenny (x2)
User ImageSDPlus #377 Frankie
User ImageSDPlus #543 His Purrsuasion Play
User ImageSecret Sparkles
User ImageShapely Leg Surgery
User ImageSomeone Please Help Me
User ImageSong of the Nightingale
User ImageSpiritual Lady
User ImageStellar Wind
User ImageStone Cold Cheer Captain
User ImageSummer of the Shark
User ImageSummoning Tome
User ImageSunset Siren
User ImageSweet Porridge
User ImageTanked Tavern
User ImageThree Star Hacker
User ImageTimmy
User ImageTimmy 6th Gen
User ImageTLDR hat 1a
User ImageTown Flags
User ImageTrick or Treat Tote 2nd Gen
User ImageTyrannical Duke of Lalune, The
User ImageUmber Mystere
User ImageWhiteface Cockatiel
User ImageWing Scout Sticker Sash
User ImageWinter Frost Maiden
User ImageWinter's Rose
User ImageWicked Circle
User ImageWinter 2014 Men's Collection
User ImageWretched Hunger
User ImageWyvern Fluff
User ImageXmas 2k11 Event Ol' Pete's Sweater

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
To make your dreams come true, copy paste the form below.
Be sure to read the short contract at the beginning of this form.

[quote="DreamCatchers DreamWeaver"][/quote]
[size=7]By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.[/size]
[b]What are you questing for[/b]:
[b]How long have you been questing it[/b]:
[b]Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here)[/b]:
[b]Down payment[/b]:
[b]Weekly payment (a fixed minimum)[/b]:
[b]feel free to paste a tektek of your dream avi[/b]:

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Slots
A list of people who are in the process of catching their dream.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name is questing item
(Deadline date)
Item Price: XXg
Weekly Payment: XXg
Next Payment Due: XX
Progress: XXg/XXg
MISSED PAYMENTS: 0

OPEN SLOT

OPEN SLOT

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Previous Dreamers

heart 40 DREAMS CAPTURED heart
(The number above does not reflect the 24 dreams that were captured prior to the 2009 hack/scam)
User Image Cybersix_Data7 - 9/2011
User Image Kinki kiki - 9/2011
User Image Sunamicoro - 9/2011
User Image Cybersix_Data7 - 10/2011
User Image Cybersix_Data7 - 1/2012
User Image iLickmimes - 1/2012
User Image southep31520 - 1/2012
User Image southep31520 - 2/2012
User Image Cybersix_Data7 - 3/2012
User Image Cybersix_Data7 - 5/2012
User Image xox_Amuletheart_xox - 6/2012
User Image Cybersix_Data7 - 8/2012
User ImageNormally Weird - 9/2012
User ImageDeadncrispy - 10/2012
User ImageHucking Foes - 11/2012
User ImageArmchair Activist - 11/2012
User ImageCybersix_Data7 - 1/2013
User ImageVisual Harmony - 1/2013
User ImageCybersix_Data7 - 4/2013
User ImageVisual Harmony - 5/2013
User ImageAllen Walker of the Order - 6/2013
User ImageLily Waterleaf - 6/2013
User ImageInfinite Fantasy - 6/2013
User ImageDeadncrispy - 6/2013
User ImageHis sweet disaster - 7/2013
User ImageVisual Harmony - 7/2013
User Imagepuppylove713 - 8/2013
User ImageM a s k e d - M a n a - 9/2013
User ImageLily Waterleaf - 9/2013
User Imagepuppylove713 - 9/2013
User ImagePurpleSeraphicAngel - 10/2013
User ImageCybersix_Data7 - 10/2013
User ImageInfinite Fantasy - 10/2013
User ImageLily Waterleaf - 10/2013
(image lost) Lily Waterleaf - 12/2013
User ImageTheGazSpaz - 12/2013
User ImageLily Waterleaf - 2/2014
User ImageSeracella - 3/2014
User ImageChance Mysterie - 3/2014
User ImageSeracella - 8/2014
User Imagel Vermillion l - 4/6/2015

heart DONATIONS heart
An anonymous benefactor: Gift of the Gods (05/18/15)
PukeFacedFreak: 1,000,800,000g, Club Limbo Bundle, SDPlus #174 Starmony, Noble Commander
Qwit: 500,000g
Pretty When I Cry: 150,001,720,000g (1,520,000g via TGSNE 2013)
SweetieMemoirs: 75,000g
Kuroi Miizu: 20,000g
Cybersix_Data7: Father's Armor, Astra-XXXV: Inconstant Mask
orangelion: 40,000g, Coco Kitty Plushie, Gwee the Dragon, Mochi the Puppy, Momo the Monkey, Mini UFO
Insanity_Of_The_loveless: Lunar Cloak, Elegant Veil
starXcrossedXwolf: 50,000g
elyzia: 50,000g, Holy Gauntlets and Dionaesil
Charmed352: Thank You Letter for December 2010, Gaia 7th Anniversary Lucky Envelope, The Experiment 6th Gen, Trick or Treat Tote 2nd Gen.
MizzSugarToast: 2,516,000g (via TGSNE 2012)
Robertp3001: Kitsune Mask
Cutesy Lalla: 200,000g
puppylove713: 5,100g, Doves, Jack Plush, Noire Chevalier
Little Hellion: 100,000g, Grunny, Captain Ara's Nestegg
Roxli: 2,000,000g
Deadncrispy: 22,000,000g
Infinite Fantasy: 206,839,251g, Runcible Spoon 3rd Gen., Raider Shih's Garment, Rock Hard (Demonic Mic), Enchanted Strings, Little Lucie 3rd Gen., Cloud, Hell Prison Guard, SDPlus #187 Jenny, Demonic Anklets, Secret Sparkles, Cream Tam Beret, SDPlus #142 Adelise, Beer Goggles, It's Adventure Time!, Jackie, Antique Pierrot, Angelic Lace, My Seeing Lass, Irrawaddy Dolphin's Bubble Ring, Long-Stem Red Rose, Wyvern Fluff, Gothic Veil, Beast King's Cape, Wing Scout Sticker Sash, Orphan's Elephant Doll, Red Heart Face Tattoo, Catastrophe!, Purple Tam Beret, Song of the Nightingale, Gigantous White Chocolate Biscuit Stick, Happy Capsule, All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets, Sam's Crew, Gaia Tankoubon, Xmas 2k11 Event Ol' Pete's Sweater, Rejected Olympics 2k12 Wet T-shirt, Summer of the Shark, Town Flags, Grave Danger Spectral Shroud, Bedsheet Toga, Someone Please Help Me
Vice Admiral Alexi Stukov: Demonic Pitchfork
Facade of Emotions: 35,030,000,000g, Conquerer of the World, Rocker the Pug, Y Paddle, Wicked Circle, Astra: Grim Spectre Woe, Astra: Angelic Devil Mini Wings, Astra: Petal Faerie Wings, Stone Cold Cheer Captain, Spiritual Lady, Three Star Hacker, Primrose Path, Death Roach, Danae's Lace, Tanked Tavern, Knavish Charalatan
Chi-ichibans: Adorable Triplet, Raspberry Vanilla Queen of Cups, MPP Macaron Cosplay, Bee Sting, Mystix Dance, Benny the Puppy, Wretched Hunger, Lovey the Dove, Winter 2014 Men's Collection, Labu Necklace
Aeris Dysnomia: 5,000,000,000g, Umber Mystere, Sunset Siren, Mellow Cryptodira, Panda Hoodie, Bestial Masks, [Animal] Pink Cat Breath, Bright Magic, Peter's Boyhood, Golden Admirer, Peter's Zeal, Feverish Triplet, Dark Magical Matchmaker, SDPlus #543 His Purrsuasion Play, Bloody Kumiho's Sister, [Animal] Obsessive Maomao, Northern Sleet (x2), Northern Frost (x2), Winter Frost Maiden
EucalyptusCoral: 100,000,000,000g, Timmy, Timmy 6th Gen, Mary's Carnival Eyes, Desdemona's Fury, A New Decade, A New Year, Lively Lucie, SDPlus #123 Cygnus the Dark Star, A New Phase, Shapely Leg Surgery, SDPlus #377 Frankie, Freya's Crimson Wings, The Despotic Duke of Lalune, The Benevolent Duke of Lalune, The Diabolical Duke of Lalune, The Cold-Hearted Duke of Lalune, The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune, The Manslayer Duke of Lalune, Cherry Red Reindeer, Periwinkle Riding Hood
Nenanah: Stellar Wind, Sweet Porridge, Mini Monsters Witch Doctor Drop (x6), Astra: Dancing Yellow Flower (x2), Astra: Dancing Blue Flower, Astra: Dancing Red Flower, Whiteface Cockatiel

BLACK LIST
Saiphs Bride - 3 missed payments (Feb, 2012)
The Chibi Queen - 3 missed payments (Aug, 2012)
xox_Amuletheart_xox - Signed up for account of item over 400k and decided to cancel less than a week later. "Sorry but i am going to cancel my quest. i feel like questing on my own pace rather than paying every week. it feels so stressfull. please cancel the trade."
Starry Lemonade - 3 missed payments (April 2015)

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
WIN SOME GOLD
That's right, I'll give out gold for you being here.
For every 10pgs, I'll give out 50K to the first person on that page.

Pages and Winners
(every 50th page)
pg50:
Epically Fails
pg100: chrissyfunnybunny
pg150: Zayalin
pg200: Chii_Asakura
pg250: crazypieloverangel
pg300: SoyCrudo
pg350: (was suspended due to being hacked)
(every 20th page)
pg370: PukeFacedFreak
pg390: southep31520
pg410: southep31520
(every 10th page)
pg420: Cybersix_Data7
pg430: Cybersix_Data7
pg440: Angelle LeBlanche
pg450: -Technicolored Unicorns-
pg460: MercuryInBlue
pg470: PukeFacedFreak
pg480: Pink C a n a r y
pg490: CagePad7
pg500: Lily Waterleaf
pg510: Lily Waterleaf
pg520: Exacto Knife
pg530: xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx
pg540: Lily Waterleaf
p550: PukeFacedFreak
p560: CoIlar
p570: Infinite Fantasy
p580: Fleedaddy
p590: xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx
p600: puppylove713
p610: puppylove713
p620: puppylove713
p630: Lily Waterleaf
p640: Lily Waterleaf
p650: puppylove713
p660: Lily Waterleaf
p670: jellykans
p680: TheGazSpaz
p690: KZK Scarlet
p700: -Technicolored Unicorns-
p710: Cherryhaha
p720: BBsSteampunkbutterfly
p730: Cherryhaha
p740: -Technicolored Unicorns-
p750: Aranik
p760: Kiarau
p770: Infinite Fantasy
*prize was raised from 1,000g to 50,000g

p780: Facade of Emotions
p790: Pretty When I Cry
p800:

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Links In

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-catcher-open/t.43760791_1/]
[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x44/chococatz/dreamcatcher.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by Radio Lullaby

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-catcher-open/t.43760791_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/freakonachain13/Gaia stuff/DCflash.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by SweetieMemoirs

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-catcher-open/t.43760791_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/freakonachain13/Gaia stuff/DCadvert.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by SweetieMemoirs

Links Out / Affiliates
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200