Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shy Giver

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Shameless Lunatic

DreamCatchers DreamWeaver

so i read all of your information and realize that you are probably going to reject me because my item is so expensive, but i figured that i would ask just in case!

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.

What are you questing for: Tisiphone's Vengeful Grace
How long have you been questing it: A while I'm not sure exactly
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): yes
Down payment: 10 bil
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 50 mil
paste a tektek of your dream avi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

needed
User Image User Image User Image
acquired:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
skrinkleandskrod

so i read all of your information and realize that you are probably going to reject me because my item is so expensive, but i figured that i would ask just in case!
I am very sorry, but we do not have that amount available in our funds. sad I really wish we did and could help. Thank you so much for trying though.

Shameless Lunatic

skrinkleandskrod

I am very sorry, but we do not have that amount available in our funds. sad I really wish we did and could help. Thank you so much for trying though.

okay thanks!

Bashful Fatcat

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
What are you questing for: All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets
How long have you been questing it: a few months
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): link in sig. Will put it on when iget on my laptop
Down payment:2.5b
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 250m
paste a tektek of your dream avi: n/a

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Visual Harmony

What are you questing for: All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets
How long have you been questing it: a few months
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): link in sig. Will put it on when iget on my laptop
Down payment:2.5b
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 250m
paste a tektek of your dream avi: n/a

We have this item in stock. The cheapest is a 2nd gen so I will give it to you for the 2nd gen price of 4,200,000,000g. With your down payment, you would owe 1,700,000,000g. I accept your account request and will start the trade asap.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bashful Fatcat

umm the hornets in mp is waaayy below than what im paying. do you mind cancelling? im sorry for always cancelling on you crying please dont do put me in the black list, i would really like to use your service in the future 3nodding

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Visual Harmony
umm the hornets in mp is waaayy below than what im paying. do you mind cancelling? im sorry for always cancelling on you crying please dont do put me in the black list, i would really like to use your service in the future 3nodding
Sure. Take a look at the graph that the MP provides. You applied for that item during the week it took that massive hike, so I understand why you don't want that price. I'll cancel without putting you on the blacklist.

Bashful Fatcat

Visual Harmony
Sure. Take a look at the graph that the MP provides. You applied for that item during the week it took that massive hike, so I understand why you don't want that price. I'll cancel without putting you on the blacklist.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces