WARNING: If you see any other thread with identical banners (possibly a charity thread), know that it is in no way connected to this thread and I specifically denied the request to 'borrow' our banners of a hopeful charity runner.
So you've decided on the perfect avatar.
It's fabulous, it's beautiful, it's malicious... it's expensive!
Even worse, the MP prices are rising constantly.
Wish there was a way to stop the endless race to the current price?
WE CAN DO THAT!
Dream Weaver is a place where you tell us what you want,
and depending on our funds and stock, we will LOCK IN an agreed price and hold the item
until you have all the gold. If you lock in your price today, and two months from now that item has risen 50K in the marketplace...
You don't pay 1g more than the locked in price. No more chasing, no more catching up.
History and Announcements October, 2013 - Deadline tiers have been altered July, 2013 - Pretty When I Cry raised 1,520,000g for our thread thanks to her participation in TGSNE. November, 2012 - Missed payment amount will no longer be added to your total owed amount. November, 2012 - This thread has been revamped and organized by CagePad7. October, 2012 - MizzSugarToast raised 2,516K through The Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event (TGSNE) for our thread. A big thanks to her. 2011 - I thought I would give a second shot at filing out a report. Miraculously a few days later things were resolved and here we are. Thank you much for the person who handled my report, Sandokiri (please don't PM and bug him/her). 2009 - This account was hack/scammed and went into a deep slumber. A report was filed and never answered. 2008 - This thread opened with high hopes.
• This thread is for people who have ALREADY been questing an item, not for people who look at the list of things we have in stock and decide on the spot that it would look nice with their avi. If you are not questing the item, do not fill out a form.
• This thread is for people who are seeking an item that is part of their dream avi. This thread is not for people who are looking to collect things just to have it. If there is an item you want, make sure to tell me if all the generations are the same (have the item you want in it). I'm not here to buy the most expensive gen for your collection, just the one that gets the job done.
• If the Market Place graph shows that your items price has not been rising, or the price is not fluctuating, I will not help you. This thread is for people who are having a problem keeping up with the RISING prices. This also means that we do NOT help in regards to items that can be bought in general Gaia shops.
How This Works In just five steps, you can have your dream avi!
1. Does the dream weaver have what you want? Before the dream weaver can start working for you, you need to find out if we have what you want. Please only use our service if you're ACTUALLY questing for an item. Items worth 4mil or more are less likely to be dealt with here, but if we do have the funds, I expect you to have used our service in the past to establish trust as well as a decent chunk of downpayment (10%). If your item is over 2mil, we may have a problem helping you (it depends on our funds available which can be found at the top of the post with the list of items available). You may only ask for one dream at a time In the following post there is a list of items we already have in stock, which are generously and lovingly donated by gaians looking to help others. If your item is not on the list, it doesn't mean we can't help you, but it means that there is a chance that we cannot help you. In either case, you need to fill out the application below and post it in this thread (not through PM). If your item is not on the list and we cannot help you do to lack of funds, we do NOT have a waiting list and you'll have to return at a later date, if you so wish, to try again. If you qualify, then read on.
2. Set your payments. Like with many things on gaia, the dream weaver wants to help you set an attainable goal. Please reply here with the item you're questing for as well as a down payment you can make and a weekly payment you know you will be able to make and the dream weaver will reply with an approval or dispute, so please check back.
3. Time to lock in your price. As soon as the dream weaver has decided that she can help you, she will lock in your item's price and add it to the list of in progress dreams. You may only lock in the price of one item at a time. The dream weaver will set up a trade with you that will include the item you have requested. You will then be required to add to the trade the agreed down payment price. This trade will not be completed until the final locked in price has been reached. Once one dream item has been captured and traded to you, you must adhere to a two week waiting period before you may begin to lock in another item. If your item price falls in the MP by more than 30K you are allowed to contact the dream weaver via PM and let her know you want to cancel the transaction. DO NOT cancel a trade without PMing the dream weaver first through PM, otherwise you'll be on the banned list. The dream weaver would prefer to be the one to cancel the trade.
4. It's almost yours! You will be required to add payments weekly. If you miss a payment, I will make a note of it. This will only be allowed 2 times. If you miss payments 3 times, I will return your gold and you will not get your item and you will BE ADDED TO THE BAN LIST, never able to use our services again. I can be a nice person and I can be lenient. I suggest that if you miss a payment, the very next time you're able to get online, you need to explain to me why. PAYMENT DUE DATES ARE SET BY PST. *Note: You are responsible to keep track of your weekly minimum and payment due dates, I will not remind you (I'm not a babysitter). I may send one payment reminder on your very first due date, but don't expect future ones.
5. Your dream come true. Once the trade has reached the locked in price of your item, the dream weaver will accept and finalize the trade with your item in your possession and your payments in the dream weavers possession. Your name and attained goal will be added to the list of completed dreams and if you wish, you may start the process over again (with a two week waiting period).
FAQ Frequently asked questions.
Do I get my item right away and then pay you back? No. Once your payments and information has been worked out, it DOES NOT mean you get your item. Please read step 4 carefully before starting an agreement with me. I DO NOT want to go off and buy an expensive item if you aren't going to follow through. Can you donate an item on your list to me? No. This thread does not make donations to other people. If you want something, you have to gradually pay for it. You get nothing here for free. Sorry. There are plenty of other threads out there that donate though, so you should go find one of those. What if the price of my item drops? If the price of your item drops more than 30K you are allowed to cancel the trade and get it yourself, BUT you need to PM the dream weaver first and wait for HER to cancel your trade, otherwise you'll be added to the banned list and won't ever be able to use this service again. Remember, MP prices fluctuate often so make sure you're positive that you want to cancel your dream. I will never lower the locked in price. If the lowest MP price is lower than what you have in the trade, you can ask me to please cancel it. DO NOT CANCEL THE TRADE YOURSELF. Also, I'm not a babysitter so you can keep track of the MP prices versus the amount of gold in your trade. Can I change my set weekly payment after it's already been set? No. Make sure you can make the minimum payments before you agree to it. Can I make a payment early? Yes. You can add money to the trade early if you'd like just so long as your full week's payment is in the trade ON the due date. If you'd like to add MORE than the agreed upon weekly payment, more power to you. In fact, I'd love that. The weekly payments are merely a minimum you must pay. The faster your quest is finished, the more gold I have to go towards other's quests. However, if your full weekly payment is not in the trade, I will PM you letting you know you will be penalized. What does it mean to be penalized? In this case, being penalized means I will send you a PM saying you've missed a payment and I'll keeping an eye on you. Once you have missed 3 payments (been warned 2 times and have missed a 3rd payment), I will cancel your trade, you will NOT receive your item (your gold will be returned to you) and you will be put on the banned list. Is there a deadline I have to add all the locked in price into the trade? Yes. As of right now, you must complete your quest with me within 3 months. If your locked in price is over 200K, your deadline will be 4 months. If your locked in price is over 350K, your deadline will be 6 months. If your locked in price is over 700K, your deadline will be 9 months. These deadlines are subject to change. If you don't, I will cancel our transaction (you get your gold and I keep the item). The flow of this thread depends on donators and completed quests. The gold I get from you goes towards more items for others' quests. I cannot sit around for a year waiting for you to finish your quest. Don't worry; if I happen to cancel your trade because of not meeting the final deadline, you won't be put on the banned list. Do I have to bump and post in order for you to help me with my quest? You are not required to post, but it would be nice of you to post at least once a day (the days that you're on gaia) while you are using Dream Catcher's services.
I'M SORRY BUT QUESTS ARE CURRENTLY RESTRICTED TO ITEMS ON THIS LIST ONLY.
ONCE WE GET MORE GOLD (either by donation or finished quests), I CAN OPEN REQUESTS FOR NEW ITEMS. REQUESTS ARE OPEN (funds permitting) and everything below is automatically available (if an item on this list is not rising and is stagnant -at a standstill- in the MP, you may still use our services). under 1mil = Limited, under 1.5mil = decent, under 2mil = good, over 2mil = great over 5mil = superb!, over 10mil = extraordinary!! CURRENT FUNDS: Extraordinary!! - Over 10mil
Biancamella 6th gen Captain Ara's Nestegg CoCo Kitty Plushie Damp Dan (orphan) Enchanted Book 2nd gen Fallen Wish Gimpi 5th gen Grunny Guitar of Demona Jack Plush La Sanguine Lumiere Noire 3rd gen Noire Chevalier Padmavati's Lotus S-Pop Club: Taja SDPlus#187 Jenny Summoning Tome TLDR hat 1a Trick or Treat Tote 2nd Gen Winter's Rose
Sign Up To make your dreams come true, copy paste the form below.
Be sure to read the short contract at the beginning of this form.
[size=7]By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.[/size]
[b]What are you questing for[/b]:
[b]How long have you been questing it[/b]:
[b]Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here)[/b]:
[b]Weekly payment (a fixed minimum)[/b]:
[b]paste a tektek of your dream avi[/b]:
heart 39 DREAMS CAPTURED heart (The number above does not reflect the 24 dreams that were captured prior to the 2009 hack/scam) Cybersix_Data7 - 9/2011
Kinki kiki - 9/2011
Sunamicoro - 9/2011
Cybersix_Data7 - 10/2011
Cybersix_Data7 - 1/2012
iLickmimes - 1/2012
southep31520 - 1/2012
southep31520 - 2/2012
Cybersix_Data7 - 3/2012
Cybersix_Data7 - 5/2012
xox_Amuletheart_xox - 6/2012
Cybersix_Data7 - 8/2012
Normally Weird - 9/2012
Deadncrispy - 10/2012
Hucking Foes - 11/2012
Armchair Activist - 11/2012
Cybersix_Data7 - 1/2013
Visual Harmony - 1/2013
Cybersix_Data7 - 4/2013
Visual Harmony - 5/2013
Allen Walker of the Order - 6/2013
Lily Waterleaf - 6/2013
Infinite Fantasy - 6/2013
Deadncrispy - 6/2013
His sweet disaster - 7/2013
Visual Harmony - 7/2013
puppylove713 - 8/2013
M a s k e d - M a n a - 9/2013
Lily Waterleaf - 9/2013
puppylove713 - 9/2013
PurpleSeraphicAngel - 10/2013
Cybersix_Data7 - 10/2013
Infinite Fantasy - 10/2013
Lily Waterleaf - 10/2013
Lily Waterleaf - 12/2013
TheGazSpaz - 12/2013
Lily Waterleaf - 2/1/2014
Seracella - 3/24/2014
Chance Mysterie - 3/24/2014
heart DONATIONS heart PukeFacedFreak: 800,000g, Club Limbo Bundle Qwit: 500,000g Pretty When I Cry: 200,000g SweetieMemoirs: 75,000g Kuroi Miizu: 20,000g Cybersix_Data7: Father's Armor, Astra-XXXV: Inconstant Mask orangelion: 40,000g, Coco Kitty Plushie, Gwee the Dragon, Mochi the Puppy, Momo the Monkey, Mini UFO Insanity_Of_The_loveless: Lunar Cloak, Elegant Veil starXcrossedXwolf: 50,000g elyzia: 50,000g, Holy Gauntlets and Dionaesil Charmed352: Thank You Letter for December 2010, Gaia 7th Anniversary Lucky Envelope, The Experiment 6th Gen, Trick or Treat Tote 2nd Gen. MizzSugarToast: 2,516,000g (via TGSNE 2012) Robertp3001: Kitsune Mask Cutesy Lalla: 200,000g Pretty When I Cry: 1,520,000g (via TGSNE 2013) puppylove713: 5,100g, Doves, Jack Plush, Noire Chevalier Little Hellion: 100,000g, Grunny, Captain Ara's Nestegg Facade of Emotions: 30,000,000g, Conquerer of the World, Rocker the Pug, Y Paddle Roxli: 2,000,000g
BLACK LIST Saiphs Bride - 3 missed payments (Feb, 2012) The Chibi Queen - 3 missed payments (Aug, 2012) xox_Amuletheart_xox - Signed up for account of item over 400k and decided to cancel less than a week later. "Sorry but i am going to cancel my quest. i feel like questing on my own pace rather than paying every week. it feels so stressfull. please cancel the trade."