Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Domoki ~ Event Planning

Welcome and have a pleasant time! We offer a joint operation here that is designed
to allow you to enjoy the festivities in every way. We will be there for the planning
process, create a unique invitation to your precious day, and oversee the event
making that moment the most perfect of any on gaia. Though the event will usually
be shorter we will host the event through the entire day, so any and all guests or
hosts may use this the entire day.

From birthdays to weddings, even business parties and everything in between we
will be happy to assist in every way possible. In the hopes of creating the most
ideal event for you we will be working closely with you for optimum performance.
Our desire is to make this process enjoyable and fun for each guest attending.

The main person you will be speaking with will be your event planner that will walk
you through planning the time and location, as well as the guest list. The custom
invitations including creation and sending to the guest list. They will be responsible
for handling every aspect making this as quick and enjoyable as possible.

You will be able to choose a desired place in gaia such as towns, Hollywood, the race track or any other location you wish. Our special locations are not completed currently though will include a chapel, fun house, party pad, and more. These are still under construction though we hopeto have them completed shortly.

After choosing the images and wording that will be displayed in your invite, you will
be given several versions to choose from. Upon completing this a RSVP thread will
be posted for the guests to announce their participation in the event. If possible
this will also be a place for each guest to discuss and choose a gift with the other
guests and event planner.

Each event is individual and will be treated as such. The day long celebration will
include a mix of staff, guests, hosts, and walk-in mambers. Our great staff will do
their best to create the environment and aura of the party and make sure that each
event is successful. A wide variety of skills will be available and provided for you.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

~Employment and Employees~

Do you find yourself around gaia often? Always need a bit of extra gold yet sick of repeated bumping? Do you enjoy having fun? If this is you then sign up today! As a member of our staff you get to enjoy gaia as you always have except you get paid to do it! You choose your own schedule and get to meet great people all the time who are just waiting to have a great time! What are you waiting for, there is no better deal any where on gaia!

We will be hiring on a constant basis, so long as there is a party to be planned! All positions will be expected to perform in a unique and professional manner. As many of these will be based on times or deadlines you will have to be able to complete the assignments according the specifications. Our goal is to make a one of a time experience for each person.

Positions include but are not limited to event planner, priest, staff, and entertainers. The positions are permanent and you will be contracted for a party as needed. Though accepted as a candidate it does not mean you will receive work immediately. Once given your first assignment you will then be considered for future work based on your performance. repeatedly excelling and going above the performance requirements.

In addition there are several free lance positions available. The creation of banners, invitations, threads, locations, painting murals, bumping and more are specialized jobs that require patience and dedication and will be longer term and higher paying than permanent positions. Many times these position will be displayed and go to the lowest bidder among chosen candidates, though the expectations are the same. Excellence!

All applications will be sent to "sia_domoki". I will not have a stict application format, you will be responsible for all the details included. I want to know what position you are applying for, the times you will be available on a constant basis, your previous experience, and why you think you will be the best choice. Any additional information you can provide will be great!

EVENT PLANNER

sia_domoki
User Image
Hello, I am excited to get under way and have much hard work ahead of me to maintain this thread. My hope is that you all enjoy your time and think of us for your next event! I am hopeful that live gaia parties become a success and bring more people to our world.

$Open$

PRIESTS

khaosvirtigo
User Image
Greetings. I am Father Virtigo. If you are looking to tie your bond with another in holy matrimony I may be able to lead you the path. For such a joyous and honored event I will gladly partake. If you need any consultation during this time please feel free to come before me and I will do my best to assist you.

STAFF

$Open$
$Open$

ENTERTAINERS

$Open$
$Open$

FREE LANCE

Sarah the Bieber Slayer ~ RovinatoAmore ~ Passion Pineapple
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The heart of this service, the foundation keeping this thread accessible and easy to find. Also able to answer questions or quickly find the answer quickly. Tracking new orders and making sure that they are given to an event planner in a timely fashion.
$Bumper$

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Pricing and Information

Each party pack includes certain services automatically. These are planning, custom invitation, live location party, catering, door prizes, entertainment and an RSVP thread. There may be additional charges based on extra services depending on the cost of said service. We will attempt to keep to the stated fee. If there is not a party listed you may still apply and we will review your application.

Weddings - 200 to 250 thousand
Services - priest, reception, ceremony, party
Birthdays - 100 to 150 thousand
Services - party, complimentary birthday gift
Anniversaries - 100 to 150 thousand
Services - priest, ceremony, party
Business - 150 - 200 thousand.
Services - party, prizes, announcements, employee notification award
Holiday - 100 - 150 thousand
Services - festivities, party
Role play's - 150 - 200 thousand
Services - party, role play event

Host: (who is throwing event)
User Name: (who is the party for)
Celebration: (what is the reason for the event)
Wishes - (What can we do for you? )

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Announcements
Party Pad completed - 5/2/12
House party Review - 5/9/12
Open to applicants - 4/29/12

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Party Pad
User Image
This larger than life venue is the highlight of the specialty locations. It will host many of the events that we organize. The furniture can easily be switched to meet your specifications as we have a variety of colors to choose from. This is the first of many locations that we proudly host our parties at.
User Image
The cost to rent this room for an entire
This venue catered by our incredible staff will feature
day is only 50,000 more to the total of
a juke box, piano, flat screen, seating,
your party. An incredibly low price for
surround sound, and plenty of space for all guests!
such a great suite!
This is the largest layout gaia has to offer and it is now available!
User Image

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100